The False Statements of Missionary Ron Ramos

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

There have been some contentious issues about whether or not Ron said some of the things he said.

Let us examine direct quotes from Ron, compare them to the statements of others, and compare them to what happened in reality.

According to Ron @ 11:29 "in the early days we didn't have any black members at all"

I know several black members that joined the truth before Ron, and some of them are even deacons or higher. This statement is objectively false. Lets see what other people think about it:

Truth says "Ron NEVER said there were NO Blacks in the church!"

Some people didn't actually pay attention to what Ron said, and they distort it. But good going Truth, your adament vote of confidence is partially correct, we did have black members.

Freedfromreseda says "I too know the names & ranks of the early black members in reseda. A couple of them are still there."

You heard it here first, folks, even non-believers admit that Ron was lying when he said "we didn't have any black members at all".

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 11:55 "And they said directly that canaan was cursed always which is why black people are cursed and they can never enter heaven"

The same "early day" black members spoken of @ 11:29 are the exact same ones who proclaimed not only their own salvation, but salvation to others. Our church has always offered salvation to all persons and has never descriminated against blacks. You who are in the WMSCOG know theese black members by name, and so does the forum member Freedfromreseda.

We can see clearly that Ron wasn't telling the truth about how we view black people, everyone is promised eternal life regardless of skin color! You know it, WMSCOG members, you know the black elders and the white elders; and their stories match.

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 12:16 "we were told actually pretty recently probably about two years before I left we were all taken into a room and we were asked not to preach to black members anymore"

Here we can see that black members were in fact actually preached to up until this time according to Ron, and we who know them know that they have always been promised eternal life.

But what about this decree of 2010 from the church not to preach to black members anymore? Did that really happen?

No, it did not. The church has always recruited black members, they continue to recruit black members, and nobody has ever said to stop preaching to black members. Ron was fibbing about what our church was told to do. We actually have a humongous black community, it is by no means a minority or treated like a minority, you know it and I know it.

Lets see what other people think of this:

Freedfromreseda says "maybe the only black deacon they have currently will get a promotion

Not only do we still preach to blacks, but even non-believers admit some of them even have titles, because we do not have any prejudice against them and we do not treat them differently than anyone else.

Questioninginla says "This is the issue whether or not Ron lied or forgot."

We can see over and over Ron is tripping over his own lies in addition to many more, but you WMSCOG members from the "early days", from 2005, and even now, all of you know that there was no "end of the world" statement given for 2012 and that some seriously unstable people are continuing to lie as they already have.

Lets see what other people think about Ron's message:

Truth says "Diane and Ron told the truth"

Sarah2013 says "Ron is not the liar here"

Emil says "Speaking of the claim that Ron is lying, I don't see what the problem is."

Uh oh, I think there are some people who would like to amend their statements here.

Reply below to discuss.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Right on Simon! I've been saying the same thing since I decided to leave. Why would God care if the church was being slandered? Why would God need to make a rebuttal video? The God I serve has no need to fight His creation on human terms!

That's what I said to them, too. It doesn't matter that I "slander" the church [which I don't]. If I'm fulfilling prophecy then why are you trying to go against prophecy? No matter what we say or do, the "true children of F&M" will still be "saved" in the end.

Simon wrote:

If Ron is a liar wmscog is still a false church

but if he and diane are liars you don't need to lie to refute them

Still.. If they aren't committed a federal crime it's still a false church. Still..

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol….. That's just it. They don't seem to get it. You are either a false church or you are not. So far they have proven to be a false Church of God entirely.

Disturbed
    Participant

And as I heard in a sermon…just because your church is named “church of God” the name doesn’t mean you are the true church! I look back on many of their sermons, especially about false prophets, and I feel like they were really speaking about themselves.

ILJC2013
    Participant

I wonder why Tims video has no comments?? They cant possible say he is lying too. For starters I know for a fact that the cog had survival packs for 2012…but yet when it came close to Dec. 21, 2012 they said oh yeah mother prayed for more time….I CAN NOT believe this was a valid response to why the apocolypse didnt happen. This church is ridiculous! I hate their reposonses to the comments on these threads. They are always confusing, arragont, rude and avoid giving an actual answer or reasonable response. If this was the true church it would stand the test of time and there would be no need for these lawsuits and hacking this web site and the list goes on….I have said on numerous occasions…what are they afraid of? They have plenty of members why worry about the members that leave and want to tell their reasoning on why they left…its bad enough they cant just let them go they have to slander their name and call them liars…I dont get it.

Disturbed
    Participant

I don’t understand their logic either by calling everyone liars except trying to save face because they know many current members are watching the videos and coming to this website. I think their overall thought is if they keep calling former members lying maybe the members will believe the church. I can tell you without a doubt the church is actively trying to counter everything said on this website by trying to explain the verses that are up for debate.

emil
    Participant

My friend in the wmscog told her husband to make some changes in the house to arrange for storage of a large amount of water overhead. He was aware of the 2012 end prophecy but without mentioning it, asked her why we need to do it. She just wouldn't tell him why. She keeps denying that they said the end would be Dec2012 although she had told their kids that. Sad blindness.

Disturbed
    Participant

Yeah I prepared a 3 day kit for my car and a 30 day kit for my house. It’s ok because I needed an emergency preparedness kit anyway.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I didn't do anything. Lol. I honestly believed that if God were to come and destroy the world, the kit we prepared would be destroyed, too. Lol.. I especially decided not to get one together because of how expensive they are.

Disturbed
    Participant

I made my own based on info I found on the Internet. I bought emergency rations of food & water, a portable toilet, a portable stove (cause I added some canned goods that can be warmed up) lots of candles, a few tools (gas shut off tool) duct tape, gloves…emergency stuff.

Disturbed
    Participant

Oh yeah…and water proof matches

Smurf
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I didn't do anything. Lol. I honestly believed that if God were to come and destroy the world, the kit we prepared would be destroyed, too. Lol.. I especially decided not to get one together because of how expensive they are.

I find the parable of the virgins very fitting here. You might want to reconsider.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

I find the parable of the virgins very fitting here. You might want to reconsider.

The virgins prepared faith.. not survival kits.

Smurf
    Participant

emil
    Participant

My own take is that if we are in the end days, physical preparation of emergency kits etc are totally pointless. We need spiritual preparedness. You cannot hide from God's wrath no matter what kit you prepare.

Smurf
    Participant

Those are two completely different things. You're not hiding from Him, you're waiting for Him. That's why you may need some supplies (in the case of the virgins – oil). You don't want to miss Him on a technicality. Better safe than sorry 😉

Smurf
    Participant

No matter how much faith you have, there are still things to be done on your part.

Dunno if you've heard of this one:

John, who was in financial difficulty, walked into a church and started to pray. ''Listen God,'' John said. ''I know I haven't been perfect but I really need to win the lottery. I don't have a lot of money. Please help me out.'' He left the church, a week went by, and he hadn't won the lottery, so he walked into a synagogue.

''Come on, God,'' he said. ''I really need this money. My mom needs surgery and I have bills to pay. Please let me win the lottery.'' He left the synagogue, a week went by, and he didn't win the lottery. So, he went to a mosque and started to pray again. ''You're starting to disappoint me, God,'' he said.

''I've prayed and prayed. If you just let me win the lottery, I'll be a better person. I don't have to win the jackpot, just enough to get me out of debt. I'll give some to charity, even. Just let me win the lottery.'' John thought this did it, so he got up and walked outside.

The clouds opened up and a booming voice said, ''John… just buy a lottery ticket already!''

Sarah2013
    Participant

I agree. Lol. You can’t win if you don’t play. Nice one, Smurf.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Smurf, you're taking the parable of the virgins literally when it was told in a figurative sense. It's a parable.. a story not to be taken literally. The virgins didn't prepare oil to go to heaven.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Smurf, you're taking the parable of the virgins literally when it was told in a figurative sense. It's a parable.. a story not to be taken literally. The virgins didn't prepare oil to go to heaven.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

And I'm waiting for Him now. When He comes, everything I have will be destroyed.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.