Renita's Videos

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hello everyone! I have recently volunteered myself to take our topics to Facebook and Youtube. For those of you who don't mind revealing your identity, you can join my group on FB. Even if you don't want to join you can still view it. Should you have any questions or comments you would like to add to the group, you can just message them to me and I'll post them there without sharing who it's from. Also, subscribe to my Youtube channel. I've made 2 videos so far and I think they're great! I'm trying to keep the videos under 4 or 5 minutes for those people who don't like reading walls of text. When I'm nervous I tend to crack a lot of jokes so, though the content is very serious, my videos are personable and fun to watch. Also, let me know what you want the next video to discuss otherwise I'll surprise you.

1 John 4:1 Testing the World Mission Society Church of God [WMSCOG] https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/123644424491686/

Renita Payno Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/renitapayno?feature=mhee

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, they like to proselytize at George Mason University, even though the word in the campus ministry is the University had them banned. They are very aggressive. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

That's new to me. Approach agression, yeah?

Disturbed
    Participant

Oh yes! They are aggressive and stalkerish

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the sense of persistence that is downright annoying. If you say one pleasant word to them they won't let you go. They've been known to follow people who walk away from them and just keep on talking. And I mean for a great distance. If anyone knows GMU they've been known to follow people from the Free Speech square to the Enterprise Hall or from Southside to the Starbucks. Those are very large distances.  They learned to avoid me though, my senior year (2010) I would hunt them down to debate! I'd follow them until they left so they couldn't suck anybody else in. 

I guess I was just as aggressive towards the end! 

Sarah2013
    Participant

IrenaeusFTW wrote:

In the sense of persistence that is downright annoying. If you say one pleasant word to them they won't let you go. They've been known to follow people who walk away from them and just keep on talking. And I mean for a great distance. If anyone knows GMU they've been known to follow people from the Free Speech square to the Enterprise Hall or from Southside to the Starbucks. Those are very large distances.  They learned to avoid me though, my senior year (2010) I would hunt them down to debate! I'd follow them until they left so they couldn't suck anybody else in. 

I guess I was just as aggressive towards the end! 

Lol! I guess because they believe they are saving souls or compelled to do so indirectly. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Oh yes! They are aggressive and stalkerish

I don't think it would be a good idea to stalk me cause I don't hesitate at all. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Their aggression holds no power over me. They can't scare me anymore! I feel like Kevin from Home Alone.

"You hear me?! I'm not afraid anymore!"

Joshua
    Participant

Should we salt the sidewalk for them?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

<rant

I wonder where we would be if Rosa Parks said, "I'm just going to sit in the back of the bus because I don't want to get in trouble".. or what about Jesus Christ. What if He said, "I'm just going to obey the OT because I don't feel like being crux".. WTF! People have stood for what is good and right regardless of the consequences. How much more should we stand for what's good and right when there are no bad consequences? Generally, people don't care what happens around them when it doesn't affect them immediately. You don't really care that the WMSCOG is convincing people to leave their wives because they never did that to you. You don't care that the WMSCOG is pocketting the member's tithes because you never paid your tithes to them. You just sit on the sidelines and laugh at the leaders of the church because you know how foolish they sound and that's where it ends. With you sitting watching your neighbors get robbed or their physical and spiritual life. I'm not apologizing for wanting this indescency* to end and I'm damn sure not apologizing for trying to do something about it. Friend, relative, or otherwise, you are not going to tell me that I should stop doing what is right and get the satisfaction of me actually stopping. GYL..

/rant>

Sarah2013
    Participant

Things are going to get very intense soon. There is just too much "revelation" going on with Wmscog. Why are you sweating yourself, Renita? Do what God has placed on your heart. Nobody can do nothing but God. Keep at it, soon a thousand shall rise from it. 

Reezbo15
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

<rant

I wonder where we would be if Rosa Parks said, "I'm just going to sit in the back of the bus because I don't want to get in trouble".. or what about Jesus Christ. What if He said, "I'm just going to obey the OT because I don't feel like being crux".. WTF! People have stood for what is good and right regardless of the consequences. How much more should we stand for what's good and right when there are no bad consequences? Generally, people don't care what happens around them when it doesn't affect them immediately. You don't really care that the WMSCOG is convincing people to leave their wives because they never did that to you. You don't care that the WMSCOG is pocketting the member's tithes because you never paid your tithes to them. You just sit on the sidelines and laugh at the leaders of the church because you know how foolish they sound and that's where it ends. With you sitting watching your neighbors get robbed or their physical and spiritual life. I'm not apologizing for wanting this indescency* to end and I'm damn sure not apologizing for trying to do something about it. Friend, relative, or otherwise, you are not going to tell me that I should stop doing what is right and get the satisfaction of me actually stopping. GYL..

/rant>

Many at times I feel the exact same way Renita. I remember telling my youth group about the WMSCOG spreading like wildfire in our city, and that we needed to do a great deal of outreach in campuses, shelters, etc to educate people about the dangers of this kind of organization so at least they are informed. Guess what? Nobody was willing to do anything because hey, it did not affect them directly, they were more interested in flirting with each other and showing off in the name of Bible study. Fast forward 2 years, the COG has built 3 or 4 more 'zions' and are still expanding @ a frantic pace. 

MountainMom
    Participant

Renita, you are unbelievable!  Your message is inspiring and is absolutely right in every way.  I've tried so hard to get people involved in this struggle, but they won't do anything because it isn't their child/ husband/wife/etc. who is affected.  Untill the wmscog comes for one of their own, they don't see the importance of being involved.  But I sense a breakthrough coming, and you are at the forefront of it.  Thank you so much for all  of your wonderful efforts.   

Love'n Honey
    Participant

This is why this nation is so jacked up. Because we don't fight 1 fight. It's every man for himself. This is a selfish divided nation who wants to remain divided and when anyone sees someone standing up united as 1 for a good cause they try to break it down. After Monday, I'm going to take a break. I'll be back the following Monday. All of this is very overwhelming. So, if you don't see me on here, YT, or FB, the Koreans didn't get me. Lol.. I'm just taking a step back to gather myself.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Elohim Explanation http://youtu.be/Fcs2COCuIoY

100%

If anyone can help me explain this better, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Renita, you continue to inspire me. Your rant touched on something I feel very strongly about. Doing the right thing, no matter what. You don’t have a damn thing to apologize for. You’re a flipping rockstar.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm glad I have your support and that I'm able to encourage and inspire you all. Today, I forgot that I'm appreciated. For a moment I didn't feel like anyone loved me or felt like I was doing a good job at anything. But after talking to my good friend who sparked me to give that rant, I realized that I can be a bit pessmistic* when things don't go my way. I am loved even though I can't get a hug from you [not that I want one, I don't like hugging] or get to hear you say it even over the phone. There are people across the nation and the ocean who have expressed their appreciation to me. It feels good. Thanks everyone. I'm still taking my break though. I need to give y'all the opportunity to miss me. Lol.

MountainMom
    Participant

Renita, I miss you already!  Don't ever forget how much you are appreciated.  You have quite the following of admirers for you courage and for the creativity and value of your informative videos.  You have done such a great job.  Take that week off and concentrate on just having fun for a while.  We all need to do that, as this absorbs our lives.   

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Alright everyone. I plan on this being my last post for the next 7 days. I say I plan because I am very tempted to write and/or do a video about what has happened these past few days. Idk.. We'll see what my consultant says.

As for you spies, you haven't shut me up. You're just really annoying and I'm taking a breather. Be nervous because usually people come back stronger after taking some rest. =)

MountainMom
    Participant

Watch out Renita, FTOS will call you paranoid.  LOL!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

He can call me what he wants. I know there are people who come here just to see what we're saying. I've seen the proof. And the Reseda Zion thinks they have all this in the bag but they have still failed to get a dollar out of any of us. I have decided that after I finish this article I will take a break. I want you people to see how desperate the WMSCOG is and, so far, they're losing this fight. Forecast: WMSCOG shuts down all services and many members will be freed physically and financially from their grip. It will take awhile for them to be freed mentally and emotionally.

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.