TRIGGER WORDS for MIND CONTROL

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Recently I spoke with a former member. As with most former members he was very unhappy with how he had been mislead by the WMSCOG. Instead of sulking or hiding in a corner he started researching the psychological practices and indoctrination of the WMSCOG. It turns out that one of the terms they use is, “God Bless You.” I later found out that members are expected not to say thank you to one another because you don’t want your reward here on Earth but in Heaven. Instead they say God Bless You. This respectable Christian term of endearment is being used as a trigger to reset members minds into this groups thought process and teachings. I know this to be true because my loved one was constantly being called at all times of the day and night by other members. They would start their conversations with this and end with this. My loved on would not be the same after these conversations.Check this out for yourself. If you’re a member document very carefully how many times you hear this and ask yourself why? It’s a tool used for mind control. Do some research. You’ll see for yourself.

Simon
    Participant

You accused me of trying to lead others astray essentially that is accusing me of intentionally doing Satan's will. Somehting I have NEVER said of a single person on this earth.

I am not fighting what you said. I want to know what you think specially is a trigger word and what it is doing to us. 

Simon
    Participant

You accused me of trying to lead others astray essentially that is accusing me of intentionally doing Satan's will. Somehting I have NEVER said of a single person on this earth.

I am not fighting what you said. I want to know what you think specially is a trigger word and what it is doing to us. 

Joshua
    Participant

I’m not going to comment on the first part because it will just lead us into another argument which won’t be good for anyone. As for the last part: I would like to try something with you. What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you think of mother? I did this with my loved one both before and after the groups influence. Try to be as honest as you can.

Joshua
    Participant

I’m not going to comment on the first part because it will just lead us into another argument which won’t be good for anyone. As for the last part: I would like to try something with you. What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you think of mother? I did this with my loved one both before and after the groups influence. Try to be as honest as you can.

Simon
    Participant

Kind of at once family love home sacrifice

Simon
    Participant

Kind of at once family love home sacrifice

Joshua
    Participant

Ok, now please be very descriptive about each of these things.

Joshua
    Participant

Ok, now please be very descriptive about each of these things.

Simon
    Participant

Not sure.what you mean…

I had a thought today could.prayer.of our wishes be an example.at least of something.similar.

Simon
    Participant

Not sure.what you mean…

I had a thought today could.prayer.of our wishes be an example.at least of something.similar.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I want to do it too! Let's see if I'm brainwashed or hipnotized. =)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I want to do it too! Let's see if I'm brainwashed or hipnotized. =)

Joshua
    Participant

Before we keep going with this I would like people to understand something. The term Brainwashed brings up a lot of negative ideas. I don't want to get us stuck on the idea of brainwashing. Lets just consider what's going on Undue Influence. I don't want to rule out the idea of things like hypnotic suggestion which could be viewed as a form of brainwashing but I don't want you to think of me as someone who thinks you are all brainwashed.

Ok, for all of you that want to join in on this little test if you will: Think about the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear the word MOTHER. Next I want you to tell me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word SABBATH.

Please keep in mind I am not a professional at this but myself and my loved one did this exercise with each other and had some revealing results.

Joshua
    Participant

Before we keep going with this I would like people to understand something. The term Brainwashed brings up a lot of negative ideas. I don't want to get us stuck on the idea of brainwashing. Lets just consider what's going on Undue Influence. I don't want to rule out the idea of things like hypnotic suggestion which could be viewed as a form of brainwashing but I don't want you to think of me as someone who thinks you are all brainwashed.

Ok, for all of you that want to join in on this little test if you will: Think about the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear the word MOTHER. Next I want you to tell me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word SABBATH.

Please keep in mind I am not a professional at this but myself and my loved one did this exercise with each other and had some revealing results.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Mother: God

Sabbath: Saturday

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Mother: God

Sabbath: Saturday

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

I too have a problem with the term "brainwashing".  It brings to mind the North Korean/Chinese Communist techniques applied to our servicemen captured in the Korean war.  Techniques employed by David Koresh, Jim Jones, Sun Myung Moon and the leaders of WMSCOG are more refined.   Basically, what makes these groups "cults" as opposed to "churches"  is a more sophisticated approach to creating emotional/mental dependencies on the group and its leaders/teachers/members.  While I have my issues with Mormonism, 7th Day Adventism and similar churches, I don't consider them cults per se, although some of their practices are cult like.  What differentiates them from cults is the level or degree of control exercised by the group over the individual members.  WMSCOG uses words like "study" to hide the real meaning of "memorization".  Being familiar with some of their techniques (and they are similar to Jones, Koresh, and Moon) there are many Biblical passages taken out of context by church "teachers" and used to point to doctrines like "heavenly mother", "christ ahnsanghong", etc espoused by the church leaders.  Members, like my child, are expected to memorize them.  This is more akin to the propaganda practices of Hitler Youth and the Communist Party.  However it is extremely important for WMSCOG to get attendance of members up to as often as 4 or 5 days a week.  This is vital towards creating and reinforcing the dependency and control which is all important to their practice of "religion".

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

I too have a problem with the term "brainwashing".  It brings to mind the North Korean/Chinese Communist techniques applied to our servicemen captured in the Korean war.  Techniques employed by David Koresh, Jim Jones, Sun Myung Moon and the leaders of WMSCOG are more refined.   Basically, what makes these groups "cults" as opposed to "churches"  is a more sophisticated approach to creating emotional/mental dependencies on the group and its leaders/teachers/members.  While I have my issues with Mormonism, 7th Day Adventism and similar churches, I don't consider them cults per se, although some of their practices are cult like.  What differentiates them from cults is the level or degree of control exercised by the group over the individual members.  WMSCOG uses words like "study" to hide the real meaning of "memorization".  Being familiar with some of their techniques (and they are similar to Jones, Koresh, and Moon) there are many Biblical passages taken out of context by church "teachers" and used to point to doctrines like "heavenly mother", "christ ahnsanghong", etc espoused by the church leaders.  Members, like my child, are expected to memorize them.  This is more akin to the propaganda practices of Hitler Youth and the Communist Party.  However it is extremely important for WMSCOG to get attendance of members up to as often as 4 or 5 days a week.  This is vital towards creating and reinforcing the dependency and control which is all important to their practice of "religion".

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I know that in 1 Zion, everyone is practically preaching each subject the same exact way. Even down to the pictures & charts drawn. When I was preach Secret of the Forgiveness of Sin, one Sister interrupted me, erased everything I had written on the board & drew it how everyone else drew it. It upset me so much that I didn’t continue unless I could teach it the way I always did. Ever since I changed Zooms & am able to compare, I have seen too many differences. But it is very weird that at this Zion, everyone has to teach exactly the same or they can’t pass the course.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I know that in 1 Zion, everyone is practically preaching each subject the same exact way. Even down to the pictures & charts drawn. When I was preach Secret of the Forgiveness of Sin, one Sister interrupted me, erased everything I had written on the board & drew it how everyone else drew it. It upset me so much that I didn’t continue unless I could teach it the way I always did. Ever since I changed Zooms & am able to compare, I have seen too many differences. But it is very weird that at this Zion, everyone has to teach exactly the same or they can’t pass the course.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.