Police Complaint in India – Rahul Rawail

Rahul
    Participant

Update 27: WARNING!!! If you are approached, in a mall, shopping centre, railway station or on street, by any Koreans or other person/persons in a white shirt and black trousers, with a back pack, and they give you a sermon on how problems can be solved by them through their so called religion, be careful, they will talk you into joining them, and then convert you in the name of a Korean fraud!!! In case you see or know of any Koreans holding such congregations and/or meetings, please inform the FRRO,

http://www.immigrationindia.nic.in/

Any such Koreans who are illegal immigrants shall be deported immediately. Already some have been deported and I have been asked by the authorities to pass this message around.

I HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult

Rahul
    Participant

Update 28: The evil CULT is now getting desperate!!!!! The Korean lady, who was deported last month, tried to enter India again!!!! SHE WAS SENT BACK FROM THE AIRPORT …..Hahaha! A huge kick to them. The fate of the Korean CULT is sealed!!!!!

With all the Koreans of the cult being on the run, they have started Honey-trapping the young Indian boys with local girls. A kid was married of last week by their evil perpetrators and even his parents do not know about the marriage!!! Well he can look at the brighter side that his wife will not be DEPORTED, maybe arrested!!!!

A member of the Cult, who is a college student, has stopped attending their meetings BUT one of the perpetrators, whose wife got deported, goes to his college and extorts money from him!!!!! A shame in the name of religion. I have been contacted by his parents and extortion complaints are in the process of being filed.

In the cult everything is equated to money. The evil lady is married to an executive of a large corporation, and has donated air-conditioners to them. They have made her the head honcho of their activities here. I hope she will take an air-conditioner to jail with her!!!!!!!!

A song titled (I HAVE ALREADY COME) has been downloaded from YOU TUBE and being edited to expose details about the cult and its nefarious activities. It will be posted on 1/1/2013.

I HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult

Simon
    Participant

: that would fulfill Zhang's prophecy 

Rahul
    Participant

Simon, their prophecy will be proved correct because only the CULT itself will be annihilated in the year 2012 itself!!!! The edited video exposing their activities will be posted on 1st January 2013. A fitting obituary to the EVIL CULT!!!

emil
    Participant

Good work Rahul. Any progress with the affidavits that Alex and Rodney were supposed to file?

MountainMom
    Participant

I would really like to see this video, but when I tried it said it had been deleted on Monday, Dec. 10.  Darn, missed it by two days.  Is there any way to get this up and running again?  Apparently Steve Hassan is the one who put it up.  Of course, this group sues people if they hit too close to home on them publicly, so maybe they have been threatening and the video was removed because of that. That is probably what happened.

Simon
    Participant

Rahul wrote:

Simon, their prophecy will be proved correct because only the CULT itself will be annihilated in the year 2012 itself!!!! The edited video exposing their activities will be posted on 1st January 2013. A fitting obituary to the EVIL CULT!!!

No Zahng's prophecy that that song would be used against them

Rahul
    Participant

Since the matter is sub-judice and cases of criminal nature have filed, I cannot comment on vital evidence. All I can say is YES we will produce positive results soon.

Apparently they are in the process of vacating the premises. That is sensible or, as told to me by Richard, from Pune they had to run away without their furniture a/c washing machines I.e. all furniture and white goods, history will be repeated.

KF
    Participant

@Mountainmom
    , no one here got to see it, the video was private and required a password to gain access. 

Rahul
    Participant

Simon, I don’t think the song will be used against them as by the time the edited video is released THEY WILL BE EXTINCT!!!!!!! DINOSAURS!!!!!

Simon
    Participant

you said January 1st they are unlikely to be gone that fast

Rahul
    Participant

They will have to or bear dire consequences. Shifting of their stuff has already started. And their going away will not stop my efforts to eradicate them. The battle will continue!!!

Simon
    Participant

If they cease to exist there is nothing to battle

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul it is realy nice to know that they are vacating the premises CONGRATS all your efforts to drive this cult is not in vein,you are right about pune i got to know that the owner there did not return their furniture,speakers,washing machine,piano ,tv,dvd, etc plus their deposit not only that some of the indian was slaped for asking for all these things the owner played smart because some of the koreans who came on short term mission who went recruting were hit by a mob and then deported from there.They dont care about the things they left behind because it is the hard earned money of all the members and the good thing is they keep all this as a secret and no one gets to know these thing if i am not mistaken it was also in the news paper of pune.I asked my brother wether they were shifting but he did not tell me very strange i get realy scared when he hides things from me.I am so happy we are reaching the end of 2012 they did say the world would end but now they deny. I just got to know from the lady i met in santacruz that they have taken a new place in andheri a nice big hall near pump house i am not quite sure because i was in a hurry to catch the bus. i just asked my brother about the marrage you wrote about in your earlier post he told me that boy is a decan from thane zion and it is nothing new that his parents dont know because thet encourage them not to tell their parents because they are 21 years of age and if you love your mother,father, brother sisters or children more then god you are not worthy of serving god,how they cheat young boys what you said was right in the above post that boy goes to colledge since he dosent keep his worship  this assistant of the church goes to collect his thites .regarding that lady and thedonated air con the less you speak about her the better all or most of the people know how shrood and cunning she is and how some of them die for their positions in that place you we right she will sit in prison some day or she may run once again to the catholic association for help .

Joshua
    Participant

I feel blessed when God uses me to reach one person at a time. When someone comes out of this cult, or any of the cults as I now deal with more than just this one, I feel overwhelmed with joy. As you guys are able to affect things over there in such magnitude I wish I could do the same things here. The United States of America has a great founding idea for freedom but a poor way of protecting its people when those freedoms are abused. Freedom to choose what you believe is one thing but destructive mind control and undue influence is not freedom.

Simon
    Participant

Yes it is a major onus on the government to prove a cult vs a bona fide religion

Rahul
    Participant

Abigail, thank you for the information on their shifting near Pump House in Andheri East. Based on this information, I have made enquiries and believe that they have taken a place to stay in Ambika Towers, a 42 storey Tower, and the fraudulent ‘church’ will be conducted at a hall. I will have this info confirmed by this evening and once substantiated will inform the POLICE, SB II (FRRO), BMC and the SOCIETY about their activities so that they can be ‘nipped in the bud’

emil
    Participant

Superb.

My friend in the wmscog is from Andheri East but had been attending at Borivali. When I first heard here about Andheri East I thought "Oh she'll now have services closer to home and she'll run off there more than the 2-3 times a week she already goes"

Good that the Andheri east place comes under pressure right at the outset. Throws some confusion into their ranks. Hope THEIR world really is ending this year.

Rahul
    Participant

I have already complained to SB II (FRRO ) about a hall at Pump House at Andheri East. This information is enough for them to monitor the area for illegal Koreans and kick them out!!!! The Police and BMC have also been informed about the same. So all SYSTEMS ARE GO!!!! I hope to have a positive id on Ambika Towers, after all there would not be more than 1 42 storey towere in that area, and the same will be followed with a letter to the Society along with copies of all complaints and info about their activities in Bandra.

Today, the Charity Commissioner is initiating the inquiry into their working and will then the process of cancelling their registration for false statements will also be enforced.

Stained
    Participant

Rahul Wrote:

In the cult everything is equated to money. The evil lady is married to an executive of a large corporation, and has donated air-conditioners to them. They have made her the head honcho of their activities here. I hope she will take an air-conditioner to jail with her!!!!!!!! 

ROTFLMMAO

I love you man !

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.