Police Complaint in India – Rahul Rawail

Simon
    Participant

Are we sure this is wmscog other cults like to use the word elohim which is the only thing I see in this article

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

hi simon ,i am shocked to hear that these people who are telling all the members there they belong to wmscog are actualy the elohim bible group what a lie . my brother who goes there every day in the moring at  4:30 am and 7:30pm every day because it is the feast and preaching week told me about this inccedent  very strange they have all their offerings collected in the name of wmscog .Simon i can tell you these people are big rouges in the name of religion, i pity that man mr rawail i know heard he is one of the finest directors of our country in bolly wood.

admin
    Keymaster

It seems the Elohim Bible Group is now working with Catholic and Protestant groups to try to get help after the above incident in India.  I'm surprised because I thought the WMS was anti main-stream Christianity:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Mumbai/Catholic-groups-demand-action-against-Rawail-s-family-members/Article1-938599.aspx

FTA:

Janet Balachandran Iyer, chairperson of the Elohim Bible Group, who was reportedly assaulted by noted producer Rahul Rawail and the filmmaker’s son Bharat, besides his wife complained to the Christian groups to come to her group’s rescue, as the police were not paying due attention to the case. The community groups – The Catholic Secular Forum (CSF), Maharashtra Christian Youth Forum (MCYF) and the Association of Concerned Catholics (AOCC) representatives met the Abhay Shastri, the senior police inspector and urged him to take special note of the incident, as the police seemed to be behaving in a partial manner.

and another update:

http://persecutedchurch.info/2012/10/04/producer-rahul-rawail-family-beat-uo-bandra-evangelist/

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

i just cant understand why are they running to these groups who they belive to be satans children for help. very strange i cant bellive my eyes i hope my brother can see and hear this.i am very sure they must have told a lie to these groups showed all the good work they do of cleaning the streets ,some pictures with some politicians the blood drive etc hiding all the illegal work they do out here.

Emily
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

i just cant understand why are they running to these groups who they belive to be satans children for help. very strange i cant bellive my eyes i hope my brother can see and hear this.i am very sure they must have told a lie to these groups showed all the good work they do of cleaning the streets ,some pictures with some politicians the blood drive etc hiding all the illegal work they do out here.

My guess is that the wms will say that they never asked the Catholic church for help. 

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Emily how can they deny they never asked for help because they feel they are a minority, and these groups mentioned in the complain are strong catholics you can see them on face book.why will the docter help some one unless they go to the doctor for help in the same way they did go to the said groups for help.strange but true.

Rahul
    Participant

Update 9: World Mission Society Church of God: Have been facing criminal intimidation by the evil cult. Police has been alerted and neccessary action is being against a lady who has been stalking me and my family. The lady tried to forcibly enter my house last night, all recorded on my CCRV security camera’s, and she says that she wanted to apologise to me for her behaviour!!! Police has been alerted and strict action is on its way for criminal intimadation.

The illegal Koreans are on the run, THOUGH, the lady claims that there are no KOREANS but NEPALI and CHINEESE nationals who visit. To cover their lies and guilt The cult sought the help of CATHOLIC’s, who according to their book ‘EVIDENCE’ are children of Satan!!!! Is this what the WMSCOG teaches you? To lie and spread a web of deceipt!!! The Catholics have realised the game of the WMSCOG and our joining the battle to eradicate this evil. Excerpts of their secret and blasphemous book called ‘EVIDENCE’ will be posted here.

Rahul
    Participant

KC
    Participant

that evidence book where it says the catholic and other denomination is the whores of satan? the one complete with silly picture of the pope and beside it a drawing of woman wearing red dress for comparisson? 

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Rahul, I'd be ecstatic if you could post any, or all, of their "evidence" book here on the forum. Or if you could email it to me. If not, I understand, I'd just really like to see it so I can get a better view of how they distort facts and history. 

Rahul
    Participant

Yes the ‘EVIDENCE’ is pure blasphemy!!! The book says The Holy Pope is Satan with the number 666 and other stupid things. I will positively upload excerpts.

ttr
    Participant

here are just a few of the mistakes in the evidence book:

http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2011/11/daniels-prophecy.html

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

rahul i just asked my brother how did that shameless lady try to even come again to your door,was she not satisfied with the damage she has done to her self and the group he just told me because of her many of the memmbers have stopped comming she is very close to the so called nepalis you mentioned and they dont move a pin without her knowledge she tells them each and eveything about the members.i remember this lady telling me when i was in her group to increase the count on you tube when they first put the vedio i have already come they wanted to make one million likes, they did not only force me alone but all members  so you can see how corrupt they are, you surely have our support and we will expose all their lies,and all these catholic groups will never support her if they know how cunning she is.also heard another family has just left their place some months back.some have left and gone to goa.she is avery sweet talker but does not realise that people can see her true nature.

Emily
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

Emily how can they deny they never asked for help because they feel they are a minority, and these groups mentioned in the complain are strong catholics you can see them on face book.why will the docter help some one unless they go to the doctor for help in the same way they did go to the said groups for help.strange but true.

I didn't say it had to make sense.  Not many of their explanations do to most people.  It just sounds like something that they would say to their members in order to explain their way out of it.

KC
    Participant

The sad thing is most of their members is already mentally broken, they just accept everything fed by their deacon or deaconess, but if people in India can realise what wmscog is i am very glad for India

Rahul
    Participant

Update 10: World Mission Society Church of God:

The CULT has predicted 2012 to be the end of the world ( same prediction made 3 times earlier since 1887). The gullible members are convinced that since the world is ending, material possessions are no point and such possessions should be handed over to them en route to god so that they can lead a good life in heaven!!! Have met 3 families from Mumbai who have been hoodwinked by them. More people have broken ties with the cult and are coming out against them and horrific details of the modus operandi of the KOREANS, called NEPALEESE by their people, and their agents in India are emerging. Full details of how illegal immigration is achieved by the Koreans, visits by the Indians to Korea under the banner of WMSCOG. A list of institutions from where fraudulent visas are obtained from differrent cities in India has been compiled and being handed over to the authorities. Raids are being conducted and some Koreans are being deported and black listed. The evil Koreans of the cult are definitely in for big trouble

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul you are doing a great job tracking down this cult, my brother just told me that one of the deconess from santacruz told him that there were some statements given to the police by other decons,he was also telling me icant understand why are they so secretive,so i just told him it is high time you leave but refused to talk further, heard the statement given is they them selves tech the bible and no prayer meetings and service are held there what a lie.i just asked if the members read your article he said they are not aware. you are realy gereat  for exposeing thse people and driving these koreans nepalese out of that place.

Rahul
    Participant

They are lying!!!!! It is a fact that they call it a 'church' and everything but bible studies goes on there. Conversions and trapping the innocent is the mainstay of their operations. My heart goes out to the innocent people who have been sucked into this vortex.

Rahul
    Participant

Update 11:World Mission Society Church of God: THE MOVEMENT HAS STARTED!!!! One of the members from a suburb has decided to leave the group, though his family is still there, and passed on some vital information! They have their network spread all over the country and now out of fear they want to get them registered as branches of ‘Elohim Bible Group, again a fraudulent move. Charity Commissioner and other authorities have been informed about their evil designs. The dissenting member has also informed that a member of their group, who had issued a false press statement, has a place on rent in Nashik that is used for the WMSCOG. Completely illegal!!!! This particular member and spokesperson has been promised a Korean wife, of course, marriage will be preceded by Vasecotomy!!! I thank my friend for passing on this information and hope there are more, including his family, who follow him

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul i realy hope all those members open their eyes like the person who told you this , i remember if i am not mistaken there was akorean family who stayed there with two children and they went to a school there.but due to some similar problem they ran a way in feb or march not sure. i just asked my brother he told me there is a indian now with a korean wife,and i no for sure that place is not registered because my brother told me that they have changed two places so far .i pity my brother because he gives me all these information inocently if they come to know they will drive him out that is what i am waiting for them to do,they  also have branches in solapur and bopal there to the so called nepales run the show. any way rahul cheers your doing a great job  and iam sure you will track down all their branches or they will surely run from there.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.