Police Complaint in India – Rahul Rawail

Rahul
    Participant

I’m sure your brother will realise his folly. I believe WMSCOG in Korea follows the examining in great detail, so your brother will be driven out, that will be your victory.

Rahul
    Participant

Update 12: World Mission Society Church of God: Finally on our way to VICTORY!!!!!!! When WMSCOG realised that after filing false complaints they were still fighting a losing battle, they turned to the Catholic Secular Forum for help,,,pathetic that they consider Catholics to be children of Satan and fall on their knees, lie to them about being Catholics only to hoodwink the Catholic Forum.. The news that appeared on 2nd October

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Mumbai/Catholic-groups-demand-action-against-Rawail-s-family-members/Article1-938599.aspx

Today we received a copy of a letter sent by the Catholic Forum, to The Senior Inspector Bandra Police Station. A link to see this letter is

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/32394370/letter%20-%20100.jpeg

A huge step in a positive directions.  Arrests are not far away we hope

Emily
    Participant

Rahul,

Thanks so much for posting the letter to the forum!!!  Keep us posted.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul i am rely happy for you after reading that letter you have proved that lady to be a big liar, i  very very sure these funks will run away from that place because i hear they are having a lot of meetings among their leaders i wish the people who read the examining from the wmscog in korea have some shame and please do not teach your decans and missionarys to tell lies. I just happened to meet some ex members of this church and i told them your problem they told me they are ready to help.  I like it as you truly said victory is ours and will always be.

Rahul
    Participant

Update 13: World Mission Society Church of God:After seeing the letter of the Catholic Secular Forum, major religious groups of Hindu’s and Muslims are joining the movement to eradicate a group which does not have any religious sanctity. Conversions by WMSCOG are rampant and of course the cheating goes on. A bunch of THUGS !!!! Ex-members are also wanting to help in the movement to drive them out. There is in-fighting between the existing members and it is dawning on them that they have been misled. Sensational news is around the corner!!!!!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/32394370/letter%20-%20100.jpeg

angelikkepr
    Participant

Thanks Rahul for all the information. They are having trouble here in PR because theyve been renting houses to use them as churches. Doing this of course save them from paying all the permits or insurances they need to have. The families still leading with the troubles theyve caused… I hope the truth keep shining so my daughter leave this cult!

Simon
    Participant

What is “religious sanctity”

Rahul
    Participant

sanctity, is in general the state of being holy (perceived by religious individuals as associated with the divine)

Cults are groups whose beliefs or practices are considered abnormal or bizarre.

Any quasi religious movement that considers a living being to be a re-incarnation of Jesus is abhorring

Rahul
    Participant

Update 14: World Mission Society Church of God: suddenly after 2 weeks, WMSCOG seems to be having sympathisers!!!! Chloe Williams and Babita Anand… The strange thing is that their Facebook accounts have just been established and there is no mention of any information about them!!!! Are they genuine WMSCOG sympathisers or a lie again from WMSCOG to hoodwink people????? IT DOESN'T MATTER!! UPDATES TO EXPOSE WMSCOG WILL CARRY ON

genny
    Participant

Hal wrote:

How so? Christianity is considered an abomination to many jews…. Remember 1 man's trash is another man's treasure… but in the case of the WMSCOG… Its just trash…

One thing I can say, this whole experience with the wmscog for me has given me a better perspective of how others may view Christianity's belief in Jesus, and to not take it lightly. 🙂

Rahul, is "religious sanctity" a legal term in India?  Just wondering.  I get the impression that some religions are allowed in India and others are not.  Is that the case?

KC
    Participant

I think India law give religious freedom for anybody, but for wmscog some already see it not as religion but just as fraud.

Simon
    Participant

That gives me mixed thoughts

angelikkepr
    Participant

WMSCOG members continue to use the same technique … If someone attempts by any means to reveal the truth that they do not want the world to know, they begin to threaten and attempt to dissuade people for the note, news, information or report can't be revealed. When will they learn that because of what they preach there are many victims in many countries, affected families and people who are just not the same since they became part of the WMSCOG. This is not a problem of a small isolated population, not a PR, India, Colombia, Mexico or the United States problem, this is a general SOCIETY situation. I look forward for the time when the WMSCOG members realize that their threats do not intimidate anyone no moreand the whole world can finally realize the damage they cause. Here I leave a September's magazine report from Mexico, is in Spanish but it can be translated: http://www.proceso.com.mx/?p=320413

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

rahul wow you are realy doing great on facebook i have seen two messages which tell me those robarts are surely from the wmscog who have just put in their account the language they use is a sign of a loosing batttle keep it up man you are realy doing great.nice thing is you have proved yourself that you have not touched that lady.

Rahul
    Participant

Update 15: World Mission Society Church of God: An ex-member of WMSCOG has today filed criminal complaints against the perpetrators for forcing religious conversion in the name of the Korean who they claim is the re-incarnation of Jesus. His complaint is also talking about cheating and other evil practices. He is providing Photographs from their in-house magazine ELOHIST showing the Indian perpetrators along with Koreans ( or maybe Nepali or Chineese or Martians)!!!!!!!! Pictures also of the perpetrators in Korea at the WMSCOG headquarters. So are they Elohim Bible Group or WMSCOG????? A boy from Mumbai has been transferred to Raipur ( his picture is also there) and been married to a Korean. Of course Vasectomy must have taken place!!!! Alex is scanning the pictures and will be put up by tomorrow.

Rahul
    Participant

The ex-member is Alex D’Souza

KC
    Participant

they are koreans and no this is not a racist comment, but its also the same everywhere, in other part of asia some of them claim to be singaporean or malaysian chinese and use alias names to hide their korean origin

Rahul
    Participant

In India these WMSCOG Koreans are being hounded by the authoririties since they have all come on educational visas and the attendance to the institutions are nil. The Koreans are being deported and black listed and some just run away!!! Their presence is denied by their Indian agents, but the pictures that Alex is giving clearly shows them in Korea frolicking with the Koreans including the lady who know claims to be the head of this cult. Reportedly, there are institutes like Apteh and Speakwell English Institute through who fraudulent visas are arranged. The premises from where they operate have also been rented out from people who themselves have a dubious past and the the rental agreements are fraud and illegal. All these facts have been handed to the Police, Enforcement and other competent authorities.

Rahul
    Participant

Upsate 16: World Mission Society Church of God: Alex D’Souza has sent these pictures. They have the Indian perpetrators sitting at WMSCOG headquarters in Korea and also group pictures of members in India, with Koreans. Can they now deny that there are no links with Korea and WMSCOG. Alex, Thank You. looking forward to a copy of your criminal complaint

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b7bt3uglz7boeuc/mx_CfGdcE5/brochure

Rahab
    Participant

Rahul,  thank you for posting this real-time incident with us.  It is a real eye-opener to who this group is working in other parts of the world.  Keep up the good fight of truth and faith.  My prayers are with you and your family.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.