Police Complaint in India – Rahul Rawail

Rahul
    Participant

A private message that I have received

Rahul,

Thank you so much for what you are doing. You are truly doing Gods work eradicating them from your land. I long for the day when we can all get together and tap our glasses in a toast to victory over them. I have a family member trapped in there so I can't say too much in the public forum, but from my heart, thank you so very much. Rahul (God Bless you man).

Another private message

Rahul

You should change your name. You are the PIRD PIPER for the cult. .Leading these slimy rats to their doom, with a whip!!!!

The true blessings are pouring in. I am touched and the impetus to carry on the battle is getting stronger.

Rahul
    Participant

(MY POST ON FACEBOOK)

Update 29: the Evil Cult is shifting from Bandra!!!! HOWEVER this does not mean that my efforts to eradicate them will end. I shall keep them on the run until they are wiped out. Let me start with a fresh piece of Breaking News:

The cult is shifting to PUMP HOUSE, ANDHERI EAST, MUMBAI. there they have rented a flat in a 42 storey tower, apparently Ambika Towers ( exact building will be confirmed shortly) but area has been authenticated, and have hired a hall to conduct their nefarious activities. The SB II (FRRO) has been informed and they will be keeping a watch on the Koreans to apprehend them and give them a kick on their back sides. The Police and BMC have also been given the same information so that they can be ‘nipped in the bud’ !!!! On confirmation of the exact building, a letter with substantial evidence will be sent to the Society.

Please pass this message to all friends and relatives in the PUMP HOUSE, ANDHERI EAST area, and ask them to be vigilant about this cult. A sure sign will be seeing Koreans in the area.

I HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul  i am realy happy that you have decided to chase these people till the end, my brother till today is not telling me they have found another place, but he told me a lot of money was spent on this old place they put a new flooring on both the floors they put up new toilets and kitchen cabinets he told me they spent approx 6-8 lacs  so i just told him all the money is lost and how they can efford to loose so much money and from where all this money came, he told me two members donated 2 lacs each and they are made decan and decaness and rest all made small donations they brought new refrigirators etc what a big loss for them now they are already asking their members to make donation for the new place ,i only hope they dont sperate my brother from me because the love they show there is a total fake and they are very good they are thought to fake it till you make it all of them the koreans and the indians i heard parents telling me when i was in that place my child dosent do any work at home but here they do so much of work .I just told my brother it his high time you seach for a job he still lives with the hope of2012, in boisar the head a indian is carrying a short term mission with the message the world will end in 2012 and there are such young boys like my brother who dont go to work, they dont even advise them to go to work when one of them was appointed to be a assistant of the church he was rejected because of his height how you like this , what was his fault if god made him short , i hope at least reading this post they give that boy his title. anyways congrats once again you are realy born to wipe away this cult. keep doing the good work.

Rahul
    Participant

Update 30: The move to expose this CULT goes international!!! Michele Colón from New Jersey was sued for defamation by the CULT but she came out winning. Here is part of her story where she describes the baptism (in the name of some Korean fraud called Ahnsohhng or whatever you want to call him). Her story is in 5 parts.

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/who-is-ahnsahnghong/

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/how-the-wmscog-turned-my-life-upside-down-part-1-how-i-got-involved/

My slogan changes:

WE HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult

Stained
    Participant

Rahul wrote:

Members have been bribed by me???!!!!??? This news has really been most helpful!!! Alex, Rodney, an ex member from the suburbs (name withheld at his request) and the member who is currently active met up with me last night after reading about the alleged bribes. They have now decided to step up the battle!!! Alex is filing affidavits about how his entire property and money was usurped by the culprits. Rodney and the ex member are documenting all the details that they have on the inner working of the nexus, Rodney of course on their modus operandi, the laying of honey traps, the violence against members who leave them, the money laundering and other illegal transactions, the unaccounted money being used to pay the exorbitant rent, methods of recruiting and a whole spate of other information. The Koreans are being kicked out by the law and now the guns are being trained on the Indians who are abetting them. The first target is an evil woman, a 21 year old kid from Bandra, a chap from Kolkatta, and a lady and her 2 sons from Mahim. The lady is the first one who is facing serious trouble. "" Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the evilest and ugliest of them all???!!!???"

A link for a video interview with one of the first Americans who was a member for 12 years, but finally left them.

http://vimeo.com/freedomofmind/wmscog-ex-missionary-ron-ramos-and-steve-hassan

I HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult.

WHERE IS IT MAN ?  I GOTTA SEE THAT.  DID YOU KEEP A COPY ?

Elaine
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

Rahul  i am realy happy that you have decided to chase these people till the end, my brother till today is not telling me they have found another place, but he told me a lot of money was spent on this old place they put a new flooring on both the floors they put up new toilets and kitchen cabinets he told me they spent approx 6-8 lacs  so i just told him all the money is lost and how they can efford to loose so much money and from where all this money came, he told me two members donated 2 lacs each and they are made decan and decaness and rest all made small donations they brought new refrigirators etc what a big loss for them now they are already asking their members to make donation for the new place ,i only hope they dont sperate my brother from me because the love they show there is a total fake and they are very good they are thought to fake it till you make it all of them the koreans and the indians i heard parents telling me when i was in that place my child dosent do any work at home but here they do so much of work .I just told my brother it his high time you seach for a job he still lives with the hope of2012, in boisar the head a indian is carrying a short term mission with the message the world will end in 2012 and there are such young boys like my brother who dont go to work, they dont even advise them to go to work when one of them was appointed to be a assistant of the church he was rejected because of his height how you like this , what was his fault if god made him short , i hope at least reading this post they give that boy his title. anyways congrats once again you are realy born to wipe away this cult. keep doing the good work.

Hi Abhigail can you please check your PM? It is urgent Thanks..

Rahul
    Participant

TRUCKLOADS OF FURNITURE AND WHITE GOODS, ALL GOTTEN BY SUCKING THE BLOOD OF POOR AND MISGUIDED PEOPLE, HAS BEEN MOVED OUT.

THE CULT IS IS GOING!!!!

THE 'AHNSAHNGHONG'ians ARE ON THE RUN!!!!!!! LOL…

A TRULY BLESSED NEW YEAR

The evil lady revels by claiming that she has been victorious in here defence of the cult. Victory is definitely hers as:

She NEVER hoodwinked the Catholics and fraudulently sought their help

She NEVER had the authorities deport the Koreans

She NEVER had a car in their premises impounded

She NEVER had the authorities breathing down her neck

She NEVER succumbed to the pressure and bolted from their premises

Bandra is free from the menace, BUT THE CULT CANNOT REST IN PEACE. I pledge that I will use all my effort to hound them and wipe them out from the system. The support to my cause has been overwhelming and I pray that the same carries on in my quest .

I have organised a prayer meeting on 1st January 2013 to ward of all the NEGATIVE ENERGY that was emanated by the CULT. A true tribute to the ALMIGHTY and not to some stupid Korean trickster who corrupts the mind of humans.

Stained
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I would really like to see this video, but when I tried it said it had been deleted on Monday, Dec. 10.  Darn, missed it by two days.  Is there any way to get this up and running again?  Apparently Steve Hassan is the one who put it up.  Of course, this group sues people if they hit too close to home on them publicly, so maybe they have been threatening and the video was removed because of that. That is probably what happened.

I seriously doubt threats would scare Steve.  Steve knows whats up.  Hi MountainMom BTW. 

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul at last it is victory for you that this cult is moving from your place you have suceeded thanks to all those guys who supported you in this mission my brother told me exactly what you mentioned about that evil lady ,as stains mentioned they sue people if they hit close to home i know these nepalese will do nothing  in india because they are operarting illegaly in india with a different bannner and to act smart is like buying trouble those few koreans who are left in borivili, thane ,nerul and pune will have to leave india so always remember the key is in your hand,and i also heard someone say if  he see them he will call the police at once & have them deported sad to say that evil lady underestimated you not knowing you were with top guys in that place.

Rahul
    Participant

This is just a victory in a battle…the war is still to be won!!!

The cult needs to be hounded and put on the run from the entire country. The Koreans fate is sealed, they will all be deported, but the Indian perpetrators need to be punished also. The evil lady will be the first one to be taught a lesson by the law…a lesson which will make her repent having heard the name of AHHNSAHGONG THE STUPID CHEATER AND TRICKSTER

Rahul
    Participant

THEY ALMOST HOODWINKED ME TO!!!!!!

The address where they are shifting to, and posted by me on this forum, was a con on part of the evil lady to throw me on the wrong track. BUT TRUTH PREVAILED.

THE CULT IS NOW GOING TO OPERATE FROM A 3 STORIED INDEPENDENT STRUCTURE AT:

UNIVERSAL ESTATE PREMISES CO-OP SOCIETY,

MOGRAPADA VILLAGE ROAD,

NEXT TO RELIANCE OFFICES,

ANDHERI (EAST), MUMBAI 400049

2 Koreans are already stationed there. One more, the wife of a member from Kolkatta is on her way, and following them is this information updated and forwarded to SB II (FRRO) Mumbai, for follow up action on a Saturday or Tuesday. Police, Enforcement and other authorities are also being informed.

The society is being informed along about their illegal activities.

Rahul
    Participant

THE CULT HAS FINALLY RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!

BANDRA IS RELIEVED OF THE NEGATIVITY….THE REST OF THE CITY WILL FOLLOW, STARTING WITH ANDHERI EAST!!!!

Rahul
    Participant

In case anyone wants directions to reach the cult, please message me.!!!!!

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Did anyone keep a copy of the letters ? They are pulled off the original web site. We need to see those letters.

soldier
    Participant

Rahul
    Participant

The article in the TOI Bangalore goes further to show the wickedness of the cult. The social causes are a sham as more money is collected from their members and usurped by them. The evil lady, I believe, is using the young kids to the hilt.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul it is really nice to year that  the cult as finally left your place ,i just told my brother what a relif for  that man and the way they have harrased you. my brother just told me that they are not happy with that place they can never get a place like vaz cottage.He also told me that all the members of the cult are angry because they have to climb such high staircase and it is difficult for old members& far from station .they are begging members to make collection for new construction but it seems members are become wise.A deconess who is just come from raipur is telling my brother that by 2014 they will be the largest spritual congreation in thr world what dreams are they living in& she also tells him that she will recieive a position of a missionary and will take care of some church in some other states of india like her brother in law who is heading the church in andheri.Some times i wonder why do these people go there for position or salvation and blowing her trumpet of how she has served the cult in raipur.I just told my brother to avoid talking to these people becuse when i was there i have seen all these decans talk in that place it is like they have recived athourity.I also wonder what cleaning they have done in bangolore it is such a clean place and our goverment in mumbai& banglore clean the city everyday we dont need these people of the cult clean the place, they do it just to hide all their illegal work so when they fall in to any mess they come up with the photos and say we are good people i tell you the crooks these nepalese how they are making our indians fools.I want to tell you a wise thing my friend  told me the people from the west when they first came to india they had the bible in their hand  and they said give us the land to preach the bible after that they gave us the bible and took away our land in the same way these nepaleses are in our land and trying to convert people and take our land., and the deconess also said that korea is trying hard to make a korean the chairman of the organisation then they will buy some land and build a church here again i wonder what dreams they have, where is the end of the world . I am realy worried about my brother but tey have realy brain washed him  he still belives them. rahul please dont leave these people keep chasing them together we can drive this cult away.

Rahul
    Participant

I do hope that their members are enlightened and just get rid of their ties with the cult. The new premises, I know, is un-suitable to them and they are having problems there. They went for an independent structure in an industrial area because they were hounded out at Bandra and went to stay away from a residential area so that they are not thrown out again. But, they will not be able to run their illegal church for long. 2014 seems to be a stupid dream that they have!!!!!! A chap in Raipur was first at Bandra and was shifted out because of fear of the law. He is a foolish mental retard who has been trapped by sex, as have most of the chaps here. The Koreans probably feel there is more money in running a cult than running a brothel, which is what they will eventually do!!!!!

I really wish that I could speak with your brother and other victims of the cult, show them incriminating evidence about the Korean lasy and the evil one in India, and drum some sense into them.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul       I realy hope  my brother understands these people are a fraud, the problem is he is young and they have brain washed him well,the problem is he is innocent and very open to me i know most of the members of the cult i only have to take their names and he will tell me every thing about them.Like the fellow in raipur his name is domm… his wife is a korean, my brother just told me that this deconess who is just come from raipur was harrased by him that was her main resaon to come to mumbai he use to treat her husband,mother & children badly so they had no chance to recive any athourity so they had to shift to mumbai she also said that he use to insult them in front of other members so much so that they have written letters to korea but no response so finaly they are here & happy  only thing their house is small and they have peace from domn.. and he also is happy there.Just see the wolf in sheep clothing they call the roman catholic priest wolves but they are no better and she is also telling my brother to come recruting because she has recruted many members in raipur & mumbai so my innocent brother was just asking me to give some pocket money i promised him to recive the money ,but see the information i got about raipur there are many other things to tell you but i will surely put it on the examining so that they themselves who read it & all the people no these stories are true which have realy happened.she has also told one of their members that this dommn.. has also acussed one of her members of comitting  adultry just look at this and there it seems the koreans are fighting among them selevs. I realy wish my brother could speak to you but as you no they have poisoned his mind about you.not forgetting to tell you she is so proud and telling my brother her sister in law is a korean so she gets all the information frm korea what happens there ..So ijust told my brother they will recive their titles . I keep telling him what happened about the end  and all the foot steps that could be heard as soon as i tell him this he shuts his mouth.my brother just told me that evil lady who made trouble with you tells everyone that you have become quiet no more post from you and no breaking news abt them from your side.

Rahul
    Participant

If that evil lady is happy that I am not putting any breaking news she is mistaken. Dom.. From Raipur has skeletons hidden in his cupboard. The ‘skeletons’ are shocking!!! If he does not believe me, ask him what happened between him and a young chap at Bandra station road when he tried to recruit him??

Adultery is part of their system. i even know of a clandestine liaison between the evil and the young!!!!!

If you would give or get me address’ for Raipur and other centres, I shall have the authorities ‘ crack the whip ‘on them l

Viewing 20 replies - 141 through 160 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.