Police Complaint in India – Rahul Rawail

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul   i just notice one thing today when i was talking to my brother about you and i just asked him why that evil lady went to the roman catholic for help he deinied it i ckecked your post for that letter from the catholic forum they have removed that letter,just see  how they cover them selves crooks.Regarding domni. forget him being beten at the station , he was also hit at nasik by a group of people for acting to smart and talking extra, he and a nother decan and your picacho boy nepolean also ,they call it percecution but going to the roman catholic for help where is their persecution and these fools i know of three members who downloaed the letter from their zion to keep it as a proof because they say this evil lady is cunning & the one who is come from raipur too they are more focused on their position because they keep reporting all the members stories to the head of the cult in the city they are and the head to the assemble in korea. I realy pitty these young boys the boy i told you who got married in thane zion also was forced by the assemble in korea the boys mother was not ready to except the girl but he told his mother many treathening lies and the girls uncle was going to regester a police complain regarding the boys family , but that poor mother due to lack of support & shame of the socitey was forced to except the girl, sad but true.

Rahul
    Participant

The original and a copy of the said letter is with me. I will hand it over to anybody who wants to see it. If you need to know about the scandals involving the evil and the Koreans, please contact me. It is to stark to put on this forum

KC
    Participant

keep it up, rahul.

by the ways, you guys in india is really making a dent on their operation, considering how now they are more focusing their schemes to south americas, a couple years or so ago they do put quite alot of attention to India, i have read quite alot of news about new sions being build all over in india in the newsletter that time.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

great rahul you are realy a winner in front of this cult.

Elaine
    Participant

Urgent !!! Abhigail please check your PM Thanks…

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rhaul I just got to know some great news from one member who works in a call centre in malad ,[borivli zion]  this information was passed by a decan who works in a call centre again this decan is from raipur who is just got a job there.the info is thet the lady who was deported is back vishals wife she is in delhi& also the pastor john who was at your place. i have alredy infomed the police station in andheri about these crooks who are back in our country to destroy innocent people. my brother tells me the evil lady says it is victory for her and she said they would be back

Rahul
    Participant

If that lady has come back, it has to be essentially on a false passport. You need to inform SB II, the DCP is Ms.Dorjee and SPI Mr.D.S.Ramashetty. 22621169 or 22620721. You have taken a positive step by informing Andheri Police Station and please follow it up with a complaint to SB II I will also be informing them today.

Rahul
    Participant

I’m back!!! The deported Koreans are not back in India, in fact the crackdown is gaining more momentum!!!! Will keep you posted on further develpopments

Sarah2013
    Participant

Oh, oh.

Simon
    Participant

Rahul wrote:

I'm back!!! The deported Koreans are not back in India, in fact the crackdown is gaining more momentum!!!! Will keep you posted on further develpopments

awesome!

Smurf
    Participant

It would be awesome if we had media coverage on this.  Bad publicity is where it hurts the most ๐Ÿ™‚

Simon
    Participant

They'd just get sued too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rahul
    Participant

I am not worried about getting sued!!! What I have done should be an example for others and we all should fight. I was quiet for some time, but am now ready to take the war agonist the cult to the next level.

Joshua
    Participant

I wish our laws and our government worked with us like your's seems to work with you. Nice job Rahul. Keep up the good work.

Simon
    Participant

Didn’t think you were worried about it

Sarah2013
    Participant

Join the Club. So many people have been betrayed by Wmscog. They, the leaders, know what they are doing.

Viewing 16 replies - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.