Police Complaint in India – Rahul Rawail

Rahul
    Participant

Update 17: World Mission Society Church of God: Pictures of Koreans converting Indians!!!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b7bt3uglz7boeuc/VuN6jGR3i2

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul you are realy doing a great job exposing this cult , i realy wish the members in india see this and also the govt athourity who give these people visa to come here in india. Rahul one thing is that you have put that lady to shame who called those koreains nepalese. The snaps off baptism are very much true this is how they do baptism all over the world who can deny that if they deny this they will have more snaps comming up.keep doing the good fight and together we will make the diference.

Simon
    Participant

Interesting pictures

Rahul
    Participant

Update 18: World Mission Society Church of God: After seeing yesterday’s pictures of CONVERSIONS, an uproar has been created in powerful Hindu and Muslim religious groups. They are meeting today and petitioning the concerned authorities to put an end to this practice.

Rahab
    Participant

WOW!!

Simon
    Participant

Why hide being Korean though that’s what I am confused on

Rahul
    Participant

Because this entire scam is run by Koreans

Simon
    Participant

So

Simon
    Participant

Oh I pretend I am Canadian instead of American it won’t make ripping you off easier

Rahul
    Participant

The need the Koreans and all enter India on illegal visas

Simon
    Participant

Oh should be if lol

Rahul
    Participant

The average Indian, specially the mid and lower class are enamoured by foreignours. So keeping Koreans in front makes running the scam easier

Simon
    Participant

But why say you are Nepalese illegally instead of Korean? I wouldn’t imagine there being no legitimate way for a Korean to enter the nation

Rahul
    Participant

The NEPALEESE don’t need Visa’s to enter India. Koreans can get genuine visas of course, but if they want to stay and work they need legitimate papers. What they do here is take admission in an English speaking institute or Computer institute and enter our country. Thereafter they do not attend a single class and travel to other cities which is illegal. This scam has been exposed and Koreans are being deported. The Korean girls are married to Indians and try to get naturalised, but till date have been unsuccessful. The authorities are really cracking down

Simon
    Participant

I think I am following now thanks for explaining

Rahul
    Participant

Update 19: World Mission Society Church of God: EXPOSE!!!! Written by a current member whose family has been sucked into the con.

“Truly WMSCOG started to spread like cancer. Firstly attempts are made to get family members, friends and then the illiterate. The most gullible people, helpless, divorced are in to this crap.

The pamplet is given and then the Bible is used as a tool to prove how these false Gods existed.. Everything is highlighted in the Bible that will suit their purpose which will be read over and over again till the member feels convinced. It is like a root canal treatment with few sittings, going over the same procedure called “Brainwashing” till the member is in no position to question because even if he does has some sense left to clear his doubts he will be told that the “Satan” does not want you to know the truth and there is fear put into them that if they leave ” something bad may happen” to them.

This is also done by telling them that so and so were against this teaching and died of heart attack or accident. With more sittings comes watching videos of disasters like floods, earthquakes. etc. I can forward those to you . To save themselves from these disasters they will tell only passover can do which was abolished by the Roman Church. There is alot of hatred created in them against the pope and they have a special book ‘EVIDENCE’ related to that. This passover and the true church was brought back by that dead Korean God and the Lady God his bride whi is here to take them to Heaven.

There is also little bit of love bombing like caring for them and if the member is unable to make a trip to korea to vist that con artist “Lady God” then money is collected both for the Airfare and a suit.

But they make it a point to perform Baptism as soon as possible. Once he or she is fully sucked in then those members go on the look out for others they can prey on.

They can lie a lot and I won’t be surprised that with regards to the recent encounter with Janet they will not hesitate to deny that they do not belong to the WMSCOG group.

I was referring to one of the book where they sign after a bible attendance and I have seen names at the bottom of the page Janet’s since 2003 and Alex’s 2004.

Who is Alex and why did he leave? Please do not mention my name as me and my family are trapped into this bullshit and I will stay until i get my folks out and will try to get all details. My motive is to get as much info I can as you said this evil has to be wiped out that is ruining so many lives.

As for the money it is collected on festival days or as Sabbath offerings. Where it goes ????? May be for the Lady who sits dressed in expensive clothing and all she does is smile. The members who visit her are given the impression that she suffers so much and these gullible people shed tears and hug her. What a melodrama? Sounds more of a Cheap Korean Movie”

Rahul
    Participant

Update 20: World Mission Society Church of God: Members in Kolkatta also married to Koreans!!!! Are they different Korean females or the same one married over and over to various males???!!!??? POLYGAMY !!!!!! A question…who is Big Shine???????

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Rahul, Big Shine is the name of a company that's operated by a few of the high ranking WMSCOG "pastors". Try a google search for Big Shine Worldwide or Big Shine Chicago. I've read their websites, but they are so terrible it's hard to make out what they actually do. Something with logistics…or semiconductors…or "end of life items" whatever that is. Their nifty map shows that they have locations in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles, conveniently cutting the US into thirds. Also in Singapore, Hong Kong, and South Korea of course. 

Some people think that WMSCOG and Big Shine Worldwide have some kind of shady monetary dealings, and I'm pretty sure that's part of the reason they sued the owner of this website. They did lose of course. Again. 

Simon
    Participant

Big Shine's connection to WMSCOG isn't exactly hidden if you look their International corporate HQ is advertised as the same address as the Church HQ in the WMC building in South Korea.

As far as Korean married to locals, in the United States when a Korean "brother" or "sister" moves so does the american she is married to, I obviously cannot speak for India.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul you must understand that the lady called the koreans nepalese to confuse them because each time the police come they are either hiding or running away.I also heard now they are planning to start some legal   buissness in india espesialy mumbai where they can get legal visa and side by side they will carry on with their activites. I must say you have put them under tremendous pressure because each time my brother comes home i ask him the status of that place.he also tells me that you getting information for your selfish gains. If at all we leave that place he will stay quite and forget us,but the bottom line is they are real worried about the situation. they are all collectin g in formation about buissnes in other states because they have a feeling it is difficult in mumbai. Keep it up.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.