Wow, this is unbelievable! Really disappointing!

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

This is taken from the site from the church of God  examiningthewmscog.co/the-risks-of-examiningthewmscog .  This is a comment posted regarding comments posted by a Elie, and a Val.  Elie has be debated on this site and then all of a sudden  a "Val" post that he is a current member and would like to also know the answer to Elie's question and calls the church of God "Suspecious".

A.J

Posted February 12, 2013 at 12:13 am | Permalink

Nice try Elie, we know who is the liar now, to masquerade as a member of the church of God in order to persecute and slander us, this is very malicious and cowardly! Here is the information that “val” used to write his comments you will find that his IP address is the same as Elie’s

Val- email – www_clou***[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

Elie – email – eliev****[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

">Quote Val “Why don’t you guys just answer Elie’s question? I am a new wmscog member and I would also like to know the answer. I have been trying to ask our deacon the same question but like Sonja, he also doesn’t give a definite answer. If you want us new members to trust you then don’t ask so suspicious.”

Unless both ‘val’ and ‘elie’ just happened to live in the same house or frequented the same starbucks to use their wifi, you can’t have the same IP address. Elie, you are a LIAR! You dare to make believe and “masquerade” as a member of the Church of God so you can make us look bad! This is how members of the Examining use malicious and unscrupolous tactics to defame the church of God. Shame on you Elie!

2 cor 11:14-15:

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Fromtheotherside's comment:

So is this the way you guys present yourselves?  Admin, this is a valid post.  I would like to know how many of you go about 

"masquerading" as wmscog members trying to defame the Church of God?  So can even all this testimony or supposed "ex members" be trusted anymore??? Or did you guys just make up all these things?  Elie you lied.  You lied and made up a fake person  trying to make the Church of God look "suspecious"  I think this just make all of the stories from supposed ex members come out to be fake.  I hope you guys try to stop you cruel dishonest actions.  We can now know that the things posted here are all possibly Falsified, madeup stories by the members of this site.  None of them can be trusted because of Elie's Lie's.  I can't tell the amount of damage you guys create for members of the Church of God, how many families you guys have broken up, and lives you guys are ruining. At the church of God we promote love and family, we help the poor and needy and our members we love to give willingly to the people of this world.  Yes we threw away our lives here on earth we threw away anything that is "ours' so we can give it to the people of this world.  Maybe some parants or loved ones may want that back but we love to help people and we are sorry we devote our every being to the poor people suffering on this world from droughts and hunger and disasters.  But that's what we love to do.  

But to turn all our good deeds around and to call us names and make up stories in order to make us look bad, SHAME ON YOU ELIE! You have been caught red handed!  You people need know what is selfish truely what is selfish, to live for yourselves, or to serve and to give what you have back to the people of this world, to give you blood and sweat and time, your life to help the people in need.  You guys need to wake up and realize that there are more important things in this world than just having fun.  It's about making a difference in the world.  Whether it be cleaning up a street or helping to rebuild house destroyed by a tornado or flood, or installing water pumps so children in africa and other 3rd world countries can have atleast some comfort.  We grew up with so much and we thank our parents for providing it for us, now we want to just give it back to other children to other families, but why do you guys want to stop that? So we can have fun as a family? Even doctors who move to the amazon jungle to help tribes get medical help there rarely see their family but they don't make up stories trying to get their son back home.  So you guys need to really look at your actions and realize the pain you are causing to you loved ones, and know if you truely love them you will let them do what they feel is right and what brings them joy!  

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Smurf wrote:

Now, we've already established that the so called Cult research Center is set up by the WMSCOG itself! I already made a topic about this, go see it.

They are not independent researchers.

Sending disinfo agents like Paul and Chad isn't going to accomplish anything. Anyone with a brain can see there are no defected members in the video you've provided.

This is how the WMS works!! It's misleading, dishonest and deceptive!

Excellent piece Smurf, and this is why, Mr. What is Truth, we do not throw caution to the wind everytime someone pops in here claiming to be on our side… 

Cult research center doesn't claim to be on our side silly blasphemer

You still here you little basement dweller ?  Don't comment on anything I say.  Repent by singing the following number to the blessed Mother Michele.  This is song 1 page 1 in the new new old new (((Stained Song Book)))…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io2erj8GhFc

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHER I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon
    Participant

I will always call out your blaspheming

remco9519
    Participant

@PaulW
    .. you're just like the self proclaimed apostle Paul who confused humanity.

Simon
    Participant

*facepalm*

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

You'll do no such thing you little f-u/c/k/e/r.  Here's another tune for you just the same.  Song two, Page two in the new new old new (((Stained))) song book.  Don't ever comment on my s-h/i/t again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgrEhrXHMB0  

Simon
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Simon wrote:

You'll do no such thing you little f-u/c/k/e/r.  Here's another tune for you just the same.  Song two, Page two in the new new old new (((Stained))) song book.  Don't ever comment on my s-h/i/t again.

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Simon wrote:

I shall do every such thing you are settng a stumbling block towards anyone who may be thinking of questioning

What is truth
    Participant

J of N… you really like these "new radicals" don't you? late 90's…. those were simpler times…..

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

What is truth wrote:

Like the WMSCOG? They would certainly use that to their advantage, perhaps parading it around as some kind of fulfillment to cement the feet of the decieved. Quick question….. anyone familiar with the 7 thunders sermon might be able to add to this. If it's already been covered somewhere else I apologize, I'm still new here.

Bible- 7 Thunders spoke, but a voice from heaven said "Do not write it down!"

Pastor- "What do you think, brothers and sisters? Did God almighty make a mistake? Did he speak by accident or not realize what he just said?"

Brothers & Sisters- "NO!"

Pastor- "Amen! Brothers and sisters, does God make mistakes? Can God mis-speak?"

Brothers & Sisters- "NO!"

………..But Ahn wrote about 2012 and 1988 in the green book. It was later removed by Mother. The Church defends this by stating no man can change God's perfect words, but if it's God that changed it, then what's the problem? Mother did not want the members to become confused or fall away, the changes were a result of mother's love!

…So you are saying that God mis-spoke? God made a mistake? God's words spoke their way into writing. Then later, God said "wow… maybe I shouldn't have written that. They might all fall away! What have I done!? I must fix this quickly…Hurry, take that stuff out of the book! What was I thinking!" Now… This to me has to be one of the most blatent of all contradictions. God never mis-speaks (assuming he exists at all). I may not know what God is, but I know for sure what he isn't.

Awesome post.  By executive order I do hereby bestow upon "What is Truth" a Stainey award for the above.  Excellent work.  The High Counsel has spoken.

I'm very sorry, but I couldn't wait and let you counter my prior post in a negative way and thus embarrass yourself.. I would like to forgive you in advance, Mr. Jesus of Nazereth, because I don't think you are really a bad guy, perhaps you just have a bad memory, or lack a high powered sense of projection. But here is the spot where you did give me a "Stainey award". You are forgiven your blasphemy.

It's not the same piece we were discussing…Nice try Little Buddy, peace contract is still on though…

Kai TIng
    Participant

As of October 2015 crc.ac is to be recognised as affliated with wmscog. Funny how one year ago they wanted to be presented as seperate. Another example of changing their ideas on the fly

MountainMom
    Participant

What is crc.ac?

Smurf
    Participant

crc.ac is one of the so called critical sites of the WMS, they set it up so that it would look like it's made from a third party, i'll try and find the thread

Viewing 11 replies - 161 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.