Wow, this is unbelievable! Really disappointing!

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

This is taken from the site from the church of God  examiningthewmscog.co/the-risks-of-examiningthewmscog .  This is a comment posted regarding comments posted by a Elie, and a Val.  Elie has be debated on this site and then all of a sudden  a "Val" post that he is a current member and would like to also know the answer to Elie's question and calls the church of God "Suspecious".

A.J

Posted February 12, 2013 at 12:13 am | Permalink

Nice try Elie, we know who is the liar now, to masquerade as a member of the church of God in order to persecute and slander us, this is very malicious and cowardly! Here is the information that “val” used to write his comments you will find that his IP address is the same as Elie’s

Val- email – www_clou***[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

Elie – email – eliev****[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

">Quote Val “Why don’t you guys just answer Elie’s question? I am a new wmscog member and I would also like to know the answer. I have been trying to ask our deacon the same question but like Sonja, he also doesn’t give a definite answer. If you want us new members to trust you then don’t ask so suspicious.”

Unless both ‘val’ and ‘elie’ just happened to live in the same house or frequented the same starbucks to use their wifi, you can’t have the same IP address. Elie, you are a LIAR! You dare to make believe and “masquerade” as a member of the Church of God so you can make us look bad! This is how members of the Examining use malicious and unscrupolous tactics to defame the church of God. Shame on you Elie!

2 cor 11:14-15:

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Fromtheotherside's comment:

So is this the way you guys present yourselves?  Admin, this is a valid post.  I would like to know how many of you go about 

"masquerading" as wmscog members trying to defame the Church of God?  So can even all this testimony or supposed "ex members" be trusted anymore??? Or did you guys just make up all these things?  Elie you lied.  You lied and made up a fake person  trying to make the Church of God look "suspecious"  I think this just make all of the stories from supposed ex members come out to be fake.  I hope you guys try to stop you cruel dishonest actions.  We can now know that the things posted here are all possibly Falsified, madeup stories by the members of this site.  None of them can be trusted because of Elie's Lie's.  I can't tell the amount of damage you guys create for members of the Church of God, how many families you guys have broken up, and lives you guys are ruining. At the church of God we promote love and family, we help the poor and needy and our members we love to give willingly to the people of this world.  Yes we threw away our lives here on earth we threw away anything that is "ours' so we can give it to the people of this world.  Maybe some parants or loved ones may want that back but we love to help people and we are sorry we devote our every being to the poor people suffering on this world from droughts and hunger and disasters.  But that's what we love to do.  

But to turn all our good deeds around and to call us names and make up stories in order to make us look bad, SHAME ON YOU ELIE! You have been caught red handed!  You people need know what is selfish truely what is selfish, to live for yourselves, or to serve and to give what you have back to the people of this world, to give you blood and sweat and time, your life to help the people in need.  You guys need to wake up and realize that there are more important things in this world than just having fun.  It's about making a difference in the world.  Whether it be cleaning up a street or helping to rebuild house destroyed by a tornado or flood, or installing water pumps so children in africa and other 3rd world countries can have atleast some comfort.  We grew up with so much and we thank our parents for providing it for us, now we want to just give it back to other children to other families, but why do you guys want to stop that? So we can have fun as a family? Even doctors who move to the amazon jungle to help tribes get medical help there rarely see their family but they don't make up stories trying to get their son back home.  So you guys need to really look at your actions and realize the pain you are causing to you loved ones, and know if you truely love them you will let them do what they feel is right and what brings them joy!  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Fromtheother side, listen friend: I’m so aware that you guys are into ip detection and so on, and quite frankly, it goes to prove my point that your organisation is not of God. I am not sure what the deal is there with Elie and Val….. but I am certain, it is not a case of pretending to be God. If you think that is enough to call her names, of which we are still to figure out, but yet making up a deity isn’t, in which a vast percentage of the world is deceived then I wonder. You appear to be more than a member. I’d say a pastor or some high ranking person for wmscog. So, this means you are fully aware. Have you heard the saying, a kettle calling a pot black.

Sarah2013
    Participant

In french we say, “il est l’un de parler.”

Sarah2013
    Participant

One thing I am not is scary….. You have spoken out of line without confirmation directly at least most of the former members kept bringing up their doubts before they left. Prove your god is God. I have been saying this since you came aboard. Quoting scriptures of the sping and water of life is not enough. If ZhAng is God then have her give sight to at least one blind person of which I am willing to provide. Nothing but tampering with the bible is true thus far on your part. What makes you think everyone is scared of your organization. You pulling up her ip and stuff just makes zero sense. What is wrong with you folks that you can’t handle the truth.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

So Sarah you admit most of the people here are fake, and condone making up false stories or people ie: "ex-members or current members" to attack the Church of God. If someone like Elie who as I read her posts have a strong presence here on this site and a close relationship to the owners of this site, do this then who knows, Sarah are you really Elie? or are the Genny or are you ??? admin???? who knows what is inpersonating to be ex members on this site and who isn't, and certainly we can't trust your testimonies either, as they were made up.

genny
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

This is taken from the site from the church of God  examiningthewmscog.co/the-risks-of-examiningthewmscog .  This is a comment posted regarding comments posted by a Elie, and a Val.  Elie has be debated on this site and then all of a sudden  a "Val" post that he is a current member and would like to also know the answer to Elie's question and calls the church of God "Suspecious".

A.J

Posted February 12, 2013 at 12:13 am | Permalink

Nice try Elie, we know who is the liar now, to masquerade as a member of the church of God in order to persecute and slander us, this is very malicious and cowardly! Here is the information that “val” used to write his comments you will find that his IP address is the same as Elie’s

Val- email – www_clou***[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

Elie – email – eliev****[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

">Quote Val “Why don’t you guys just answer Elie’s question? I am a new wmscog member and I would also like to know the answer. I have been trying to ask our deacon the same question but like Sonja, he also doesn’t give a definite answer. If you want us new members to trust you then don’t ask so suspicious.”

Unless both ‘val’ and ‘elie’ just happened to live in the same house or frequented the same starbucks to use their wifi, you can’t have the same IP address. Elie, you are a LIAR! You dare to make believe and “masquerade” as a member of the Church of God so you can make us look bad! This is how members of the Examining use malicious and unscrupolous tactics to defame the church of God. Shame on you Elie!

2 cor 11:14-15:

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Fromtheotherside's comment:

So is this the way you guys present yourselves?  Admin, this is a valid post.  I would like to know how many of you go about 

"masquerading" as wmscog members trying to defame the Church of God?  So can even all this testimony or supposed "ex members" be trusted anymore??? Or did you guys just make up all these things?  Elie you lied.  You lied and made up a fake person  trying to make the Church of God look "suspecious"  I think this just make all of the stories from supposed ex members come out to be fake.  I hope you guys try to stop you cruel dishonest actions.  We can now know that the things posted here are all possibly Falsified, madeup stories by the members of this site.  None of them can be trusted because of Elie's Lie's.  I can't tell the amount of damage you guys create for members of the Church of God, how many families you guys have broken up, and lives you guys are ruining. At the church of God we promote love and family, we help the poor and needy and our members we love to give willingly to the people of this world.  Yes we threw away our lives here on earth we threw away anything that is "ours' so we can give it to the people of this world.  Maybe some parants or loved ones may want that back but we love to help people and we are sorry we devote our every being to the poor people suffering on this world from droughts and hunger and disasters.  But that's what we love to do.  

But to turn all our good deeds around and to call us names and make up stories in order to make us look bad, SHAME ON YOU ELIE! You have been caught red handed!  You people need know what is selfish truely what is selfish, to live for yourselves, or to serve and to give what you have back to the people of this world, to give you blood and sweat and time, your life to help the people in need.  You guys need to wake up and realize that there are more important things in this world than just having fun.  It's about making a difference in the world.  Whether it be cleaning up a street or helping to rebuild house destroyed by a tornado or flood, or installing water pumps so children in africa and other 3rd world countries can have atleast some comfort.  We grew up with so much and we thank our parents for providing it for us, now we want to just give it back to other children to other families, but why do you guys want to stop that? So we can have fun as a family? Even doctors who move to the amazon jungle to help tribes get medical help there rarely see their family but they don't make up stories trying to get their son back home.  So you guys need to really look at your actions and realize the pain you are causing to you loved ones, and know if you truely love them you will let them do what they feel is right and what brings them joy!  

I don't know what's up with this either, but in the meantime, I have a few things to say.

1. I have not been able to connect to the website you mention, so I cannot comment on what was said.  I don't know why I cannot connect to it, but it never works for me.  So from my perspective, I can't even tell if it's a real, active website.  But since several others here have said it loads for them, I trust you all on that one.

2. On this forum (and others), the only ones who sees IP addresses are those with admin status.  So either you are an admin or know the admin at that forum.

3. Since others would not be able to see this info for themselves, again we have to take your word for this because we cannot verify it ourselves.  You are accusing Elie of lying, but we have no way of knowing if you (or the one who provided you this info) is lying in an effort to undermine the efforts of Elie and this website in general.

4.  I would not even think of suggesting that as a possible explanation except that I know wmscog members have written to me pretending not to be members, and that the same member has posted on my blog using several different names for himself, and from conversations about God and lying, the wmscog seems to have an attitude of the ends justifying the means.

So is it possible that the accusation is true?  If that's the case, I'm confident Elie can explain it.

But it's also possible that something else is going on, whether it's two people using the same ip masking company or living in the same location, or … ?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Here is what makes me different from your organization, there is no fear with me in any of this because I have spoken the truth here. We are fallible beings. However, though we all have a sinful nature I doubt pretending to be god is in your midst as your organization does, will be lightly taken by God. Eli, from what I have seen is yet to debate this, I am merely speaking of your manner of approach.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

How can a site saying they are believers in god go around lying and impersonating,  Everything and everyone here has lost credibility, No one knows who is real.  Now you guys must prove your selves, deception is not a strong argument to use.   Look at what you guys have become, so blood thirsty to go out and hurt your families and loved ones even to lie, to destory the one bit of hope in this world for people who are distrought.  Have you guys gone out and done something for you neighbor lately?  Have you at least done something good for this world?  Forget about yourself and live to help and not destroy.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Tell me, what has Zhang or Ahn (who might be innocent) done for you and the rest of the members but take from them. I will never preach such doctrine to my enemy.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

if it doesn't connect maybe use a different browser, maybe try firefox or something different.  or the settings on your computer. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Call me Eli, call me admin or the like, all of which I am not. The truth here is who are you guys really.

Sarah2013
    Participant

The problem with our world today is that fear has blinded and handicapped people. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal – remember that.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Even Jesus continued to eat with judas knowing he would betray him, yet, I am still waiting to see the sign that proves your god is deity.

fedupmom
    Participant

Fromtheotherside, I know a number of wmscog members who lie to their families on a regular basis, and have used the excuse that they are righteous or subjective? Do you have a comment on this?

Sarah2013
    Participant

This is ludicrous. Pointing out ip to try and scare people or imply you are watching them….. My, you have no idea….

genny
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

How can a site saying they are believers in god go around lying and impersonating,  Everything and everyone here has lost credibility, No one knows who is real.  Now you guys must prove your selves, deception is not a strong argument to use.   Look at what you guys have become, so blood thirsty to go out and hurt your families and loved ones even to lie, to destory the one bit of hope in this world for people who are distrought.  Have you guys gone out and done something for you neighbor lately?  Have you at least done something good for this world?  Forget about yourself and live to help and not destroy.  

fromtheotherside, do you like being accused of lying?  I doubt it.  Neither do I.

Listen, I can understand that this kind of information would make you upset.  If I was told, for example, that your ip address matched simon's (not saying it does, just hypothetical), I would be pretty upset too.

But I would not know that information unless the admin told me.

How did you obtain your information?

Besides that, you asked, "Have you guys gone out and done something for you neighbor lately?  Have you at least done something good for this world?"

You don't know me personally.  You don't know what I do.  I feel the need to defend myself and list all the things I do, but then I will feel like I am seeking praise from men, and I would rather get it from God.  (Matthew 6)

fromtheotherside wrote:

if it doesn't connect maybe use a different browser, maybe try firefox or something different.  or the settings on your computer. 

I've tried different browsers and different machines.  I don't know what's up with that.

Sarah2013
    Participant

God is not a God of intimidation and fear and my God is very powerful so let’s take a go at it.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Your Organization has formed a fear tactic approach that appear to infiltrate the weak, but I am like the lost that was found, the sinful that was found, and found by the God of the universe who will guide and protect me at His will. This is so crazy….. You spit on the face of a true believer you spit on my face – period.

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

King James Version (Pure Cambridge 'Authorized Version') John 8:7

king34
    Participant

well even if eli used a different name on the other side it does not mean he lied. He just used a different name there is no shame in that.He just wanted some questions to be answered because your not doing a great job def your mother god. and truth be it. I dont really trust you at all the tone and the way you adress people in this iste is not of a brother or sister from the church. I am not from the church any more and I even know not to accuse people w/o evidence. and about doing somehting for your neighbor ..umm what have you done..picking up garbage and trying to get awards from the gov is not really doing good in the eyes of god because your doing it to get praised. shame on you.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I know I won’t even dare cast a stone, but I do know I strive toward perfection. I will never blaspheme God in all my sinful nature. And can assure you, I will not pretend. I am what I am. A sinner, seeking the mercy of God.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.