Wow, this is unbelievable! Really disappointing!

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

This is taken from the site from the church of God  examiningthewmscog.co/the-risks-of-examiningthewmscog .  This is a comment posted regarding comments posted by a Elie, and a Val.  Elie has be debated on this site and then all of a sudden  a "Val" post that he is a current member and would like to also know the answer to Elie's question and calls the church of God "Suspecious".

A.J

Posted February 12, 2013 at 12:13 am | Permalink

Nice try Elie, we know who is the liar now, to masquerade as a member of the church of God in order to persecute and slander us, this is very malicious and cowardly! Here is the information that “val” used to write his comments you will find that his IP address is the same as Elie’s

Val- email – www_clou***[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

Elie – email – eliev****[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

">Quote Val “Why don’t you guys just answer Elie’s question? I am a new wmscog member and I would also like to know the answer. I have been trying to ask our deacon the same question but like Sonja, he also doesn’t give a definite answer. If you want us new members to trust you then don’t ask so suspicious.”

Unless both ‘val’ and ‘elie’ just happened to live in the same house or frequented the same starbucks to use their wifi, you can’t have the same IP address. Elie, you are a LIAR! You dare to make believe and “masquerade” as a member of the Church of God so you can make us look bad! This is how members of the Examining use malicious and unscrupolous tactics to defame the church of God. Shame on you Elie!

2 cor 11:14-15:

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Fromtheotherside's comment:

So is this the way you guys present yourselves?  Admin, this is a valid post.  I would like to know how many of you go about 

"masquerading" as wmscog members trying to defame the Church of God?  So can even all this testimony or supposed "ex members" be trusted anymore??? Or did you guys just make up all these things?  Elie you lied.  You lied and made up a fake person  trying to make the Church of God look "suspecious"  I think this just make all of the stories from supposed ex members come out to be fake.  I hope you guys try to stop you cruel dishonest actions.  We can now know that the things posted here are all possibly Falsified, madeup stories by the members of this site.  None of them can be trusted because of Elie's Lie's.  I can't tell the amount of damage you guys create for members of the Church of God, how many families you guys have broken up, and lives you guys are ruining. At the church of God we promote love and family, we help the poor and needy and our members we love to give willingly to the people of this world.  Yes we threw away our lives here on earth we threw away anything that is "ours' so we can give it to the people of this world.  Maybe some parants or loved ones may want that back but we love to help people and we are sorry we devote our every being to the poor people suffering on this world from droughts and hunger and disasters.  But that's what we love to do.  

But to turn all our good deeds around and to call us names and make up stories in order to make us look bad, SHAME ON YOU ELIE! You have been caught red handed!  You people need know what is selfish truely what is selfish, to live for yourselves, or to serve and to give what you have back to the people of this world, to give you blood and sweat and time, your life to help the people in need.  You guys need to wake up and realize that there are more important things in this world than just having fun.  It's about making a difference in the world.  Whether it be cleaning up a street or helping to rebuild house destroyed by a tornado or flood, or installing water pumps so children in africa and other 3rd world countries can have atleast some comfort.  We grew up with so much and we thank our parents for providing it for us, now we want to just give it back to other children to other families, but why do you guys want to stop that? So we can have fun as a family? Even doctors who move to the amazon jungle to help tribes get medical help there rarely see their family but they don't make up stories trying to get their son back home.  So you guys need to really look at your actions and realize the pain you are causing to you loved ones, and know if you truely love them you will let them do what they feel is right and what brings them joy!  

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

I don't post much, but let me say this. About a year ago, and also before that, Pastor Brian (not his real name of course) in San Diego Zion, once explained to me that visiting this site and other "poisenous websites" was similar to allowing Satan to place "snares" in your path. Also, during an afternoon sermon, we said "if you go to the internet, you are done"… as in your faith is done. Also, they used to frown heavily upon the use of Facebook. He would say, "don't use the Facebook, but focus on your *faith-book*"… Then about 6-8 months after moderate enforcement of the "no facebook" law, the church sets up a facebook page. Interesting. Oh, and they did teach me 2012…. I took detailed notes after I recieved the study years ago. Later, I was told they didn't teach it to anyone. I would have probably stayed if they had not lied to my face cuz the year didn't matter to me. But the lie mattered very much.

Ummmm, actually wow actually.  Welcome actually out actually!  Father (((Stained))) actually appeared actually to actually me actually a few actual moments actually ago actually and actually informed acutally me actually of actually this actual post actually.  Wow, really really actually amazing actually. Keep actually us actually posted actually.  Amen, actually !  Absolutely actually amazing actual news actually.  Father has taught me well, actually. 

MountainMom
    Participant

@What is Truth:  First, congratulations for recognizing the lies and starting your recovery.  I know it is not easy, but I hope you realize there is support here for you, anytime.  A question:  You stayed in for a while after the 2012 date, according to your post.  Did it take that long for the lies to begin about "we didn't teach 2012 to anyone" or were there other reasons you stayed for a while? 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

I don't post much, but let me say this. About a year ago, and also before that, Pastor Brian (not his real name of course) in San Diego Zion, once explained to me that visiting this site and other "poisenous websites" was similar to allowing Satan to place "snares" in your path. Also, during an afternoon sermon, we said "if you go to the internet, you are done"… as in your faith is done. Also, they used to frown heavily upon the use of Facebook. He would say, "don't use the Facebook, but focus on your *faith-book*"… Then about 6-8 months after moderate enforcement of the "no facebook" law, the church sets up a facebook page. Interesting. Oh, and they did teach me 2012…. I took detailed notes after I recieved the study years ago. Later, I was told they didn't teach it to anyone. I would have probably stayed if they had not lied to my face cuz the year didn't matter to me. But the lie mattered very much.

I remember the whole "no Facebook" rule, too! Missionary Kelly told my group to delete our accounts. But I was like…. no. Having a Facebook does not hender my faith. Then the rule changed to "you can only use Facebook for the Gospel". Either it's good or it's bad. God in the bible seems pretty black and white with his rules. Follow them or go to he/ll. However, Zahng likes to flip flop because "everything that comes from your group leader came from the Pastor which came from the Assembly which came from Mother"……

MountainMom
    Participant

I always wonder why some people in the wmscog have to follow all the rules, but others don't.  They say not to go on Facebook or the internet in general, but then infiltrate private facebook pages by deception and then sue people for private comments made there in a PRIVATE group.  They may take away their members' freedoms, but trying to rule over private citizens freedom of speech is out of their domain.  Especially by deceptive means.  Despiccable behavior. 

Also, how could FTOS and 144 be on this site if it's a rule?  I agree with LnH, they set a black and white rule, but then change it to suit themselves.  Mother flip flops.  There should be a no confidence vote. 

Travis
    Participant

no wonder members are so afraid .. a 5 year US navy intelligence vet. is hacking everyone and their mother… Members know the WMS does these kinds of things, and it uses their knowledge to keep members afraid, away from distraction and in focus on the doctrine .. I highly doubt this guys is a true believer and honest member .. He is probably more a beneficiary of WMS, and he's working his butt off for his money … He is not here for truth .. Even he knows the WMS holds no truth…

What is truth
    Participant

Well, just like any big change in life, this affected me in such a way that it generates quite a lengthy story. But I will just try to focus on your questions rather than take up too much room. How long was I a member? Over 7 years. And why did I stay a while? Fear, initially. Those who didn't spend as much time as I would perhaps have a difficult time percieving that. This is understandable. You might think logic would overpower fear, but somehow it doesn't. I was young when I went in and my family is on the other side of the country so it was a good safe place to me. The teachings made perfect sense to me and some still do. I was in Dubai and saw a girl from India being treated very poorly by they head deaconess there. At this I began to question other things. Then, San Diego Zion had a large meeting with L.A. Zion to discuss the dissention created by the 2012 conflict. We were told that this study might have been a mistake by certain pastors, but was never taught by AHN. Once I returned from my trip, I was told by multiple people that I had never got the study that I took notes on. It was a missionary who first told me the year. That was about 7 years ago. The pastor got upset with him for telling me so early. The missionary was rebuked and Pastor then was obligated to give me the study. He said they didn't usually give that study because some girl who had formally recieved the study went out and lived it up, maxing out credit cards and bought a new car, then was unable to pay tithe and eventually fell away from it. There is much much more but I have already used too much room.

What is truth
    Participant

2012 wasn't the only reason for leaving. It was a compilation of things. A deaconess was sent by the pastor to go be with another sister while she had her abortion. I finally worked up the nerve to sit down and ask him bluntly about that. I will admit I set him up in a trapping question first. I asked if our church allowed or approved of abortion. He answered absolutly not. "Mother teaches life is so preciouse" was his answer. We cannot tolerate abortion, but also we cannot judge those who had done so before Zion. I then asked him "why, then, would our church send a deaconess to oversee an abortion of one of the church members?" He was very surprised and had no idea anyone else knew about this. Any leader that did know was already programmed to ignore it under the "pastor knows best" mentality and any non-leader certaintly should have not known. But I did. He said he didn't believe that the sister should have to go through that alone. I asked, if i really needed money, would a leader be sent with me to oversee my bank robbery? Of course in a much more gentle way…. I didn't end up getting any answer. It was shortly after that I never returned. He never tried to get me back. He had driven all the way to New Mexico to try and convince another member who fell away there. But I guess my words kept him from going the 10 minutes to see me. Apparently I embarrresed him. That, the Dubai incident, the changes to the green book, the 2012 thing….. I had to leave.

MountainMom
    Participant

@What is truth:  Thank you for sharing your story with us.  The abortion testimonies are hard to hear, and much harder to justify, I'm sure.  It must have taken a lot of courage to leave, but you seem like you have a lot of strength.  Good luck in your recovery.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

2012 wasn't the only reason for leaving. It was a compilation of things. A deaconess was sent by the pastor to go be with another sister while she had her abortion. I finally worked up the nerve to sit down and ask him bluntly about that. I will admit I set him up in a trapping question first. I asked if our church allowed or approved of abortion. He answered absolutly not. "Mother teaches life is so preciouse" was his answer. We cannot tolerate abortion, but also we cannot judge those who had done so before Zion. I then asked him "why, then, would our church send a deaconess to oversee an abortion of one of the church members?" He was very surprised and had no idea anyone else knew about this. Any leader that did know was already programmed to ignore it under the "pastor knows best" mentality and any non-leader certaintly should have not known. But I did. He said he didn't believe that the sister should have to go through that alone. I asked, if i really needed money, would a leader be sent with me to oversee my bank robbery? Of course in a much more gentle way…. I didn't end up getting any answer. It was shortly after that I never returned. He never tried to get me back. He had driven all the way to New Mexico to try and convince another member who fell away there. But I guess my words kept him from going the 10 minutes to see me. Apparently I embarrresed him. That, the Dubai incident, the changes to the green book, the 2012 thing….. I had to leave.

This makes me so sad. They are such hypocrites! Abortions are bad. Go get an abortion. Wait.. what?? He knows why the "church" encourages abortions. Mothers and wives are too preoccupied to fully devote themselves to their false Gods. Missionary Kelly told me herself that I shouldn't have anymore children as they hinder the Gospel. Every time my baby cried, I needed to change her diaper, or just wanted to cuddle her she would say: See what I mean?.. This is why they encourage abortions behind the Pastor's door. Disgusting! And it's disgusting no matter your views on abortion.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

Well, just like any big change in life, this affected me in such a way that it generates quite a lengthy story. But I will just try to focus on your questions rather than take up too much room. How long was I a member? Over 7 years. And why did I stay a while? Fear, initially. Those who didn't spend as much time as I would perhaps have a difficult time percieving that. This is understandable. You might think logic would overpower fear, but somehow it doesn't. I was young when I went in and my family is on the other side of the country so it was a good safe place to me. The teachings made perfect sense to me and some still do. I was in Dubai and saw a girl from India being treated very poorly by they head deaconess there. At this I began to question other things. Then, San Diego Zion had a large meeting with L.A. Zion to discuss the dissention created by the 2012 conflict. We were told that this study might have been a mistake by certain pastors, but was never taught by AHN. Once I returned from my trip, I was told by multiple people that I had never got the study that I took notes on. It was a missionary who first told me the year. That was about 7 years ago. The pastor got upset with him for telling me so early. The missionary was rebuked and Pastor then was obligated to give me the study. He said they didn't usually give that study because some girl who had formally recieved the study went out and lived it up, maxing out credit cards and bought a new car, then was unable to pay tithe and eventually fell away from it. There is much much more but I have already used too much room.

So.. you mean to tell me that at least from 2007 to 2012, no one, not a Pastor, Missionary, Deacon, Deaconess, or lowly member made any mention of this 2012 Prophecy for 5 years before it was realized there was a mistake in the teaching???? That's a heeping pile of elephant feces. I gave a bible study and used a different verse (same message) and got rebuked for it no later than the very next day. Zahng "knew" about this and let it escalate? You don't suppose those Pastors were demoted? Sent to another Zion? Kicked out completely? Whatever.. it wasn't a mistake. If that's the case, all the studies about God the Mother are mistakes, too. Ahn didn't teach that either.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

What is truth wrote:

This makes me so sad. They are such hypocrites! Abortions are bad. Go get an abortion. Wait.. what?? He knows why the "church" encourages abortions. Mothers and wives are too preoccupied to fully devote themselves to their false Gods. Missionary Kelly told me herself that I shouldn't have anymore children as they hinder the Gospel. Every time my baby cried, I needed to change her diaper, or just wanted to cuddle her she would say: See what I mean?.. This is why they encourage abortions behind the Pastor's door. Disgusting! And it's disgusting no matter your views on abortion.

That is f/u/c/king outrageous. 

What is truth
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

What is truth wrote:

Ummmm, actually wow actually.  Welcome actually out actually!  Father (((Stained))) actually appeared actually to actually me actually a few actual moments actually ago actually and actually informed acutally me actually of actually this actual post actually.  Wow, really really actually amazing actually. Keep actually us actually posted actually.  Amen, actually !  Absolutely actually amazing actual news actually.  Father has taught me well, actually. 

If your "Father STAINED"Actually APPEARED to you a few "actual" moments ago at this time so long ago to display to you the profound message of this ACTUALLY profound post, which you ACTUALLY co-signed as truth ACTUALLY about 6 MONTHS AGO, Then why do you insist on being such a DOUGHBAG when you could instead be concentrating on formulating an alliance, rather than a resistence? Do you think I like this situation? I didn't ask for this misunderstanding, but you provided it anyway! Didn't you? Would it have been more benificial, rather, if you had PM'ed me? Or allowed me to give you my number so we could talk? But you gave me no such reasonable counteroffer…. You are one who, as far as I can see, may have good intentions but desires control over truth and this forum, and thus causes dissention. Please prove me wrong. By you afferming that it was "STAINED" who appeared to me to show me this, how can you now insist that my message does not have "HIS" approval"  …. (Anything of human will or origin will be exposed for what it is…case in point!)… Bring us peace, not needless issues, local blasphemer… 

PaulW
    Participant

Hi guys, 

RE: 2012 prophecy: I wanted to let you know that several High Zion members have recently defected and given some video interviews to the Cult & Research Center in CO Springs:  here we can see a lot of what is really going on. Okay be well! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbm4NWZ_QSE&list=UUyRTd4erdPhjMoEfNz6450A&index=1

Paul W

Smurf
    Participant

Now, we've already established that the so called Cult research Center is set up by the WMSCOG itself! I already made a topic about this, go see it.

They are not independent researchers.

Sending disinfo agents like Paul and Chad isn't going to accomplish anything. Anyone with a brain can see there are no defected members in the video you've provided.

This is how the WMS works!! It's misleading, dishonest and deceptive!

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

What is truth wrote:

If your "Father STAINED"Actually APPEARED to you a few "actual" moments ago at this time so long ago to display to you the profound message of this ACTUALLY profound post, which you ACTUALLY co-signed as truth ACTUALLY about 6 MONTHS AGO, Then why do you insist on being such a DOUGHBAG when you could instead be concentrating on formulating an alliance, rather than a resistence? Do you think I like this situation? I didn't ask for this misunderstanding, but you provided it anyway! Didn't you? Would it have been more benificial, rather, if you had PM'ed me? Or allowed me to give you my number so we could talk? But you gave me no such reasonable counteroffer…. You are one who, as far as I can see, may have good intentions but desires control over truth and this forum, and thus causes dissention. Please prove me wrong. By you afferming that it was "STAINED" who appeared to me to show me this, how can you now insist that my message does not have "HIS" approval"  …. (Anything of human will or origin will be exposed for what it is…case in point!)… Bring us peace, not needless issues, local blasphemer… 

You dare to use the name of he who represents he who has gone but shall return in vain ?  You would call me a Doughbag ?  What exactly is a Doughbag anyway ? (Tell the folks at home, would you) ? you know, for future reference.  Anyway, father (((Stained))) did not show me that piece, he brought my attention to it, I remember now.  He was testing me to see if I could discern (you f/u/c/k/e/r/s love that word, don't ya Decon) ?  between sincerity and lies. I'm still not sure but I'll go with what Joshua says. Your piece BTW WAS NOT awarded a (((Stainey))) in any way shape or form but you were cautiously welcomed.  

I do not have the powers of the great one (((Stained))) but I am second in command.  Alright, I can bring peace, I'll lay it down and be friendly from this point on (with you) once I get the OK from Josh.  Nuff said…I have spoken.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Now, we've already established that the so called Cult research Center is set up by the WMSCOG itself! I already made a topic about this, go see it.

Sending disinfo agents like Paul and Chad isn't going to accomplish anything. Anyone with a brain can see there are no defected members in the video you've provided.

Excellent piece Smurf, and this is why, Mr. What is Truth, we do not throw caution to the wind everytime someone pops in here claiming to be on our side… 

Simon
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Smurf wrote:

Excellent piece Smurf, and this is why, Mr. What is Truth, we do not throw caution to the wind everytime someone pops in here claiming to be on our side… 

Cult research center doesn't claim to be on our side silly blasphemer

What is truth
    Participant

J of N wrote…..

You dare to use the name of he who represents he who has gone but shall return in vain ?  You would call me a Doughbag ?  What exactly is a Doughbag anyway ? (Tell the folks at home, would you) ? you know, for future reference.  Anyway, father (((Stained))) did not show me that piece, he brought my attention to it, I remember now.  He was testing me to see if I could discern (you f/u/c/k/e/r/s love that word, don't ya Decon) ?  between sincerity and lies. I'm still not sure but I'll go with what Joshua says. Your piece BTW <u style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px;”>WAS NOT awarded a (((Stainey))) in any way shape or form but you were cautiously welcomed.  

I do not have the powers of the great one (((Stained))) but I am second in command.  Alright, I can bring peace, I'll lay it down and be friendly from this point on (with you) once I get the OK from Josh.  Nuff said…I have spoken.

……………………………..

And you would call me a P/R/I/C/K, wouldn't you? Wow, how unproductive this has been… and I never was a deacon, they wouldn't have dreamed of making me one. I asked far too many questions, and only a few is far too many to them. But it seems like using foul language helps my case anyhow. I really, really don't blame you for distrust.. but F/U/C/K you. Not because you were smart enough to use your caution, no! For that, I applaud you. This is for you being too stupid to use deductive reasoning and find another way to verify me before blasting me in the forum. But now that it's off my chest, I from this point accept your offer to bring peace, and I will do the same. Too bad it was so rough along the way, though! Judging by what you write, I'm sure I would probably have liked you quite a bit in person. I too am now going into friendly mode, contract signed. PM me, if you find the time.

What is truth
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

What is truth wrote:

Like the WMSCOG? They would certainly use that to their advantage, perhaps parading it around as some kind of fulfillment to cement the feet of the decieved. Quick question….. anyone familiar with the 7 thunders sermon might be able to add to this. If it's already been covered somewhere else I apologize, I'm still new here.

Bible- 7 Thunders spoke, but a voice from heaven said "Do not write it down!"

Pastor- "What do you think, brothers and sisters? Did God almighty make a mistake? Did he speak by accident or not realize what he just said?"

Brothers & Sisters- "NO!"

Pastor- "Amen! Brothers and sisters, does God make mistakes? Can God mis-speak?"

………..But Ahn wrote about 2012 and 1988 in the green book. It was later removed by Mother. The Church defends this by stating no man can change God's perfect words, but if it's God that changed it, then what's the problem? Mother did not want the members to become confused or fall away, the changes were a result of mother's love!

…So you are saying that God mis-spoke? God made a mistake? God's words spoke their way into writing. Then later, God said "wow… maybe I shouldn't have written that. They might all fall away! What have I done!? I must fix this quickly…Hurry, take that stuff out of the book! What was I thinking!" Now… This to me has to be one of the most blatent of all contradictions. God never mis-speaks (assuming he exists at all). I may not know what God is, but I know for sure what he isn't.

Awesome post.  By executive order I do hereby bestow upon "What is Truth" a Stainey award for the above.  Excellent work.  The High Counsel has spoken.

I'm very sorry, but I couldn't wait and let you counter my prior post in a negative way and thus embarrass yourself.. I would like to forgive you in advance, Mr. Jesus of Nazereth, because I don't think you are really a bad guy, perhaps you just have a bad memory, or lack a high powered sense of projection. But here is the spot where you did give me a "Stainey award". You are forgiven your blasphemy.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

What is truth wrote:

Like the WMSCOG? They would certainly use that to their advantage, perhaps parading it around as some kind of fulfillment to cement the feet of the decieved. Quick question….. anyone familiar with the 7 thunders sermon might be able to add to this. If it's already been covered somewhere else I apologize, I'm still new here.

Bible- 7 Thunders spoke, but a voice from heaven said "Do not write it down!"

Pastor- "What do you think, brothers and sisters? Did God almighty make a mistake? Did he speak by accident or not realize what he just said?"

Pastor- "Amen! Brothers and sisters, does God make mistakes? Can God mis-speak?"

………..But Ahn wrote about 2012 and 1988 in the green book. It was later removed by Mother. The Church defends this by stating no man can change God's perfect words, but if it's God that changed it, then what's the problem? Mother did not want the members to become confused or fall away, the changes were a result of mother's love!

…So you are saying that God mis-spoke? God made a mistake? God's words spoke their way into writing. Then later, God said "wow… maybe I shouldn't have written that. They might all fall away! What have I done!? I must fix this quickly…Hurry, take that stuff out of the book! What was I thinking!" Now… This to me has to be one of the most blatent of all contradictions. God never mis-speaks (assuming he exists at all). I may not know what God is, but I know for sure what he isn't.

Awesome post.  By executive order I do hereby bestow upon "What is Truth" a Stainey award for the above.  Excellent work.  The High Counsel has spoken.

I'm very sorry, but I couldn't wait and let you counter my prior post in a negative way and thus embarrass yourself.. I would like to forgive you in advance, Mr. Jesus of Nazereth, because I don't think you are really a bad guy, perhaps you just have a bad memory, or lack a high powered sense of projection. But here is the spot where you did give me a "Stainey award". You are forgiven your blasphemy.

I didn't say I never gave you a (((Stainey))) just not on the piece we were talking about.  Yeah, on this one it says "High Counsel" too, so that means we actually met to discuss that piece.  Impressive.  Anyway, you offer peace and then try to slam the Nazerine ? Naughty naughty.  I'm gonna be the bigger man and let that slide.  Have a nice day…

Viewing 20 replies - 141 through 160 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.