Wow, this is unbelievable! Really disappointing!

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

This is taken from the site from the church of God  examiningthewmscog.co/the-risks-of-examiningthewmscog .  This is a comment posted regarding comments posted by a Elie, and a Val.  Elie has be debated on this site and then all of a sudden  a "Val" post that he is a current member and would like to also know the answer to Elie's question and calls the church of God "Suspecious".

A.J

Posted February 12, 2013 at 12:13 am | Permalink

Nice try Elie, we know who is the liar now, to masquerade as a member of the church of God in order to persecute and slander us, this is very malicious and cowardly! Here is the information that “val” used to write his comments you will find that his IP address is the same as Elie’s

Val- email – www_clou***[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

Elie – email – eliev****[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

">Quote Val “Why don’t you guys just answer Elie’s question? I am a new wmscog member and I would also like to know the answer. I have been trying to ask our deacon the same question but like Sonja, he also doesn’t give a definite answer. If you want us new members to trust you then don’t ask so suspicious.”

Unless both ‘val’ and ‘elie’ just happened to live in the same house or frequented the same starbucks to use their wifi, you can’t have the same IP address. Elie, you are a LIAR! You dare to make believe and “masquerade” as a member of the Church of God so you can make us look bad! This is how members of the Examining use malicious and unscrupolous tactics to defame the church of God. Shame on you Elie!

2 cor 11:14-15:

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Fromtheotherside's comment:

So is this the way you guys present yourselves?  Admin, this is a valid post.  I would like to know how many of you go about 

"masquerading" as wmscog members trying to defame the Church of God?  So can even all this testimony or supposed "ex members" be trusted anymore??? Or did you guys just make up all these things?  Elie you lied.  You lied and made up a fake person  trying to make the Church of God look "suspecious"  I think this just make all of the stories from supposed ex members come out to be fake.  I hope you guys try to stop you cruel dishonest actions.  We can now know that the things posted here are all possibly Falsified, madeup stories by the members of this site.  None of them can be trusted because of Elie's Lie's.  I can't tell the amount of damage you guys create for members of the Church of God, how many families you guys have broken up, and lives you guys are ruining. At the church of God we promote love and family, we help the poor and needy and our members we love to give willingly to the people of this world.  Yes we threw away our lives here on earth we threw away anything that is "ours' so we can give it to the people of this world.  Maybe some parants or loved ones may want that back but we love to help people and we are sorry we devote our every being to the poor people suffering on this world from droughts and hunger and disasters.  But that's what we love to do.  

But to turn all our good deeds around and to call us names and make up stories in order to make us look bad, SHAME ON YOU ELIE! You have been caught red handed!  You people need know what is selfish truely what is selfish, to live for yourselves, or to serve and to give what you have back to the people of this world, to give you blood and sweat and time, your life to help the people in need.  You guys need to wake up and realize that there are more important things in this world than just having fun.  It's about making a difference in the world.  Whether it be cleaning up a street or helping to rebuild house destroyed by a tornado or flood, or installing water pumps so children in africa and other 3rd world countries can have atleast some comfort.  We grew up with so much and we thank our parents for providing it for us, now we want to just give it back to other children to other families, but why do you guys want to stop that? So we can have fun as a family? Even doctors who move to the amazon jungle to help tribes get medical help there rarely see their family but they don't make up stories trying to get their son back home.  So you guys need to really look at your actions and realize the pain you are causing to you loved ones, and know if you truely love them you will let them do what they feel is right and what brings them joy!  

Sarah2013
    Participant

To be honest, I won’t waste my time delving into a site that believes in the bible if I don’t believe in it. That’s like me being a Muslim or Hindu or Buddhist, yet, I spend time viewing bible based sites because my friend is in it. i guess it will be because I have unconditional love in me. come on. If i am so loving of a person, i will point out all the serious concerns and issues brought up here and not just a member having created three different names. If that is serious then why isn’t all the other topics being debated here just as serious. I mean, we are talking about not one or two but millions of people under deception. This is really ludicrous. I’m not trying to be rude but think about this for a minute. The home page on this site reveals so many discrepancies about wmscog, all in black and white, including videos. So why will I only want to comment on one fact that one of its members (this site) made up usernames to defend a point.

We leave relevant issues and jump to irrelevancies.

lurker
    Participant

Okay, I wasn't actually annoyed before but this is just becoming sad.  Is it really so hard to accept legitimate criticism that we have to resort to deflection like little kids?  I don't have to believe in the bible to have been hurt by what the COG has done and want to know more about it and its inconsistencies.  I guess next time I will know better than to interrupt the circle jerk.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Lurker, I find it funny that you are saying that you are not bias when your very statement proves that you are. But first, let us define what bias is, shall we? Bias is prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair. Here is your statement:

lurker wrote:

…but just based on what FTOS and Elievalkyrie have been saying, it is my immediate impression that Elie is lying and still perhaps unwilling to admit that Val is another of her accounts.  

Can we prove that this is bias? Yes. To be bias means it has to have two things: Partiality and Unfairness as stated in the definition above. Your statement definitely shows partiality or to make it more specific, you are against me. Is it unfair? Yes again. Coz your assumptions are "just based on" the discussion of FTOS and me. If you really want to be fair, investigate first or at least prove that I am lying (you are very welcome to try) then and only then do you have the right to call me a liar. Thank you. ^_^

Sarah2013
    Participant

It was all in the approach. Please read your first post on the Eli issue. What is wrong in you stating your case, then pointing out what wmscog has done in addition to your friend and then if you want, the Eli issue? Absolutely nothing. It wasn’t how you came across originally. The impression you gave was that which discredits the many truth shared here because of your feelings on the Elie post. Think about that. If you meant well, then it was the way you wrote it that gave a different impression. I think this site is bigger than someone having different usernames. If they want to have 50 different user names that’s their choice. This site isn’t a joke, trust that. It is made up of real people with real experiences connected to wmscog.

I’m not trying to push you away one bit either, just trying to get you to see the real picture here.

Stained
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

So Sarah you admit most of the people here are fake, and condone making up false stories or people ie: "ex-members or current members" to attack the Church of God. If someone like Elie who as I read her posts have a strong presence here on this site and a close relationship to the owners of this site, do this then who knows, Sarah are you really Elie? or are the Genny or are you ??? admin???? who knows what is inpersonating to be ex members on this site and who isn't, and certainly we can't trust your testimonies either, as they were made up.

You sure know a lot about IP's and computer crap for a plain ol' Church goer don't cha ?  With the hundreds of things you people have been called on here, you bring up this one point and harp on it comment after comment post after post ?  Let me tell you something Bro, the jig is up.  Once this lawsuit is thrown onto the scrap heap of forgotten nonsense, I suggest you change your name to "Yall-were-right"(speaking of duel handles) and come on in for the big win.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Wow Stained how long did it take you to think up your last post?  lolz.  The reason I don't comment on alot of other topics is because they are pointless and hold no ground, why kick poop? Just get's your shoe dirty. 

Actually what you guys do, does matter. It doesn't matter to you guys because you feel you need to peddle your lies here but it does matter and I'm glad at least I was able to show your true selves to atleast a few people.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

I really wasn’t going to comment on this because I did already. However, like I mentioned somewhere else before, we defend things we are completely ignorant to due to lack of knowledge. FTOS, you say I might be Elie and that’s quite ok with me. I am what i am, and the fact that you would assume me to be Elie proves even more that you have no idea what is really going on here. So add this to your so called defence. Unlike some, due to fear, I am so ready to take this battle on.

Simon
    Participant

stained a lot of “plain ol’ church goers” have extensive computer knowledge. and that said I’ve seen nothing too indicate he has or wants us to think he has it.

donttrustzang
    Participant

@Fromtheotherside
    /A.J.

"Mother" said this site is poison…that if you come to this site, Satan will enter you.

How come you arent listening to mother? Are you a false prophet? Did satan already enter you? Honestly, you are on this site and that other site very often…

So either

1. Satan entered you

2."Mother" was wrong

You hypocrite

donttrustzang
    Participant

Further more, if you do believe in God, answer this question truthfully… Have you ever posed as another member on the other site?

Simon
    Participant

When did she say that?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Why would i need to pose as another member when I myself is one and that is enough me.  

donttrustzang
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Why would i need to pose as another member when I myself is one and that is enough me.  

So no? You've never posted a comment on the other site or this one under a different screen name?

Also you still havent answered the other question…

Your god said this site and sites like this one will cause satan to enter you, so how come you are on this website?

Simon
    Participant

again when did she say that.

donttrustzang
    Participant

who knows when she said it… do we know when she said any of the things the pastors say she said?

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

again when did she say that.

Dude, you still here ? Let him fight his own battles.  Mind your own [XXXXXX'] business. What are you the [XXXXXX']  comment police ? You got service in the morning, take your ass to bed.

Simon
    Participant

bearing false witness again?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Bump.. Um, how did I miss this thread??

What is truth
    Participant

I don't post much, but let me say this. About a year ago, and also before that, Pastor Brian (not his real name of course) in San Diego Zion, once explained to me that visiting this site and other "poisenous websites" was similar to allowing Satan to place "snares" in your path. Also, during an afternoon sermon, we said "if you go to the internet, you are done"… as in your faith is done. Also, they used to frown heavily upon the use of Facebook. He would say, "don't use the Facebook, but focus on your *faith-book*"… Then about 6-8 months after moderate enforcement of the "no facebook" law, the church sets up a facebook page. Interesting. Oh, and they did teach me 2012…. I took detailed notes after I recieved the study years ago. Later, I was told they didn't teach it to anyone. I would have probably stayed if they had not lied to my face cuz the year didn't matter to me. But the lie mattered very much.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

This is powerful! Thank you for posting this. Can I ask how long you were a member? I think it is important that YOU were the one who recognized the lies and left. Bravo to you! I am hoping that giving my loved one time to recognize the lies will wake them up and they will leave too.

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.