Wow, this is unbelievable! Really disappointing!

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

This is taken from the site from the church of God  examiningthewmscog.co/the-risks-of-examiningthewmscog .  This is a comment posted regarding comments posted by a Elie, and a Val.  Elie has be debated on this site and then all of a sudden  a "Val" post that he is a current member and would like to also know the answer to Elie's question and calls the church of God "Suspecious".

A.J

Posted February 12, 2013 at 12:13 am | Permalink

Nice try Elie, we know who is the liar now, to masquerade as a member of the church of God in order to persecute and slander us, this is very malicious and cowardly! Here is the information that “val” used to write his comments you will find that his IP address is the same as Elie’s

Val- email – www_clou***[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

Elie – email – eliev****[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

">Quote Val “Why don’t you guys just answer Elie’s question? I am a new wmscog member and I would also like to know the answer. I have been trying to ask our deacon the same question but like Sonja, he also doesn’t give a definite answer. If you want us new members to trust you then don’t ask so suspicious.”

Unless both ‘val’ and ‘elie’ just happened to live in the same house or frequented the same starbucks to use their wifi, you can’t have the same IP address. Elie, you are a LIAR! You dare to make believe and “masquerade” as a member of the Church of God so you can make us look bad! This is how members of the Examining use malicious and unscrupolous tactics to defame the church of God. Shame on you Elie!

2 cor 11:14-15:

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Fromtheotherside's comment:

So is this the way you guys present yourselves?  Admin, this is a valid post.  I would like to know how many of you go about 

"masquerading" as wmscog members trying to defame the Church of God?  So can even all this testimony or supposed "ex members" be trusted anymore??? Or did you guys just make up all these things?  Elie you lied.  You lied and made up a fake person  trying to make the Church of God look "suspecious"  I think this just make all of the stories from supposed ex members come out to be fake.  I hope you guys try to stop you cruel dishonest actions.  We can now know that the things posted here are all possibly Falsified, madeup stories by the members of this site.  None of them can be trusted because of Elie's Lie's.  I can't tell the amount of damage you guys create for members of the Church of God, how many families you guys have broken up, and lives you guys are ruining. At the church of God we promote love and family, we help the poor and needy and our members we love to give willingly to the people of this world.  Yes we threw away our lives here on earth we threw away anything that is "ours' so we can give it to the people of this world.  Maybe some parants or loved ones may want that back but we love to help people and we are sorry we devote our every being to the poor people suffering on this world from droughts and hunger and disasters.  But that's what we love to do.  

But to turn all our good deeds around and to call us names and make up stories in order to make us look bad, SHAME ON YOU ELIE! You have been caught red handed!  You people need know what is selfish truely what is selfish, to live for yourselves, or to serve and to give what you have back to the people of this world, to give you blood and sweat and time, your life to help the people in need.  You guys need to wake up and realize that there are more important things in this world than just having fun.  It's about making a difference in the world.  Whether it be cleaning up a street or helping to rebuild house destroyed by a tornado or flood, or installing water pumps so children in africa and other 3rd world countries can have atleast some comfort.  We grew up with so much and we thank our parents for providing it for us, now we want to just give it back to other children to other families, but why do you guys want to stop that? So we can have fun as a family? Even doctors who move to the amazon jungle to help tribes get medical help there rarely see their family but they don't make up stories trying to get their son back home.  So you guys need to really look at your actions and realize the pain you are causing to you loved ones, and know if you truely love them you will let them do what they feel is right and what brings them joy!  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Resha's comment to ellie's post:

Resha

Posted February 10, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Yes, I noticed that they really don’t answer Elie’s question directly. Whether the question is rude or not, you can just answer it but you choose not to. Seems so suspicious.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

This doesn't prove we are legit, I don't have to prove that, do you prove your guys are legit to me? No so why should I?  What this does is not to prove but it raises doubt about how you guys came up with "testimonies" now we know your testimonies are false, how do we know Elie's double or other personality didn't make up some or all your testimonies?

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Yes, it is suspicious. I even posted my question here for WMS brother to answer and it still wasn't answered directly. No matter how you look at it, it is suspicious. I was trying to bait Sonja and A.J there so that they will answer my question but as you can see, they just verbally attack me still WITHOUT asnwering the question for me. 

Anyway, can you answer the question for me since you are now here FTOS?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lets say she has two names on that site…. Tell me this, is her reason not to get the truth out of you guys? But from what I see, you bring up rubbish debate. This is why I stand strong using the same name…… Just incase, I will not be disqualified.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LOL. The Admin gave me an interesting forum topic. Might want to see it. https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=910

Sarah2013
    Participant

Now that’s a real saint. She has made it clear the deal, yet wmscog still continues to dig far into the grave. God hates pride. Most people are so judgmental especially when they have zero clue what they are taking About. I know that wmscog will not admit they are deceiving people, just like a few televangelist do. The only difference is you guys blaspheme God’s name.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

PI??? No, I was U.S Navy inteligence for 5 years though.  I've seen better cover ups then what Elie's pulling here though.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Most of my family except for me and my little brother served in the navy. So what does that mean.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Sarah, I will confirm to you now that I am Elie and Resha in that site. ^_^ It was a ploy to get them to tell me the answer directly instead of quoting bible verses not related to the topic. lol.

Val is my friend, not his real name though. I am happy to inform you guys that I got to him early and the things I showed him on this website have astounded him and he decided to invite also his "new" friends from wmscog to check out this website. Don't know if that helps but at least they would be aware of the different teachings we received from them.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Elie, You just showed us how you and even the Admin condone lying and deciet to get your way.  So it proves that all of your testimonies are false, thank you for clearing that up.  Also lying is okay as long as the  ends justify the means.  I hope if you guys have an dignity you don't use that argument again.  I just realized more about the type of people you are.  I thought atleast I could respect you to, even though the things here are lies, you think it is true so that why you push it, so atleast you are truthful so to speak, but I think everyone has seen your true selves today.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Soon…. You will see.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I can see you are not ashamed of your tactics, and made up lies about your friend, but I can see everyone here is soaks in your lie like a sponge, without even proof.  Very shameful, I've been around good people in the Navy and in the church of God, I atleast know that I'm not ashamed to call either group my brothers, but here I would be ashamed.  Thank you guys for clearing that up for us today. And to take honor and self dignity lightly, very shameful. 

KF
    Participant

why do you speak in plural, who's casting the stone now, but don't worry the next one i trow u will be a boulder.

perhaps if you guys would have answered the question with a simple yes or no, she wouldn't have had to go in that direction

.matthew 5:37    

Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Thank you KF, I will be sure to take that boulder with open arms, and pray Father and Mother will forgive you.

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Thank you KF, I will be sure to take that boulder with open arms, and pray Father and Mother will forgive you.

your not acting very heavenly either, so don't judge

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Today was a win for the people of God, the whole point was not to prove anything to you guys, but to prove to new readers that you guys can't be trusted, I didn't expect for you guys to cast stones at Elie, how could you she is one of you.   But to reveal that your words and actions are not the same.  Thank you again for speaking for me. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

FTOS: as you wish. I am like Peter and can’t tolerate these ignorance so good luck.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I cannot stop you from personally attacking us FTOS but I will not let you goad me into stepping down to your level. It seems you have this mentality that "one" means "all". I have acted in my own accord and how could the Admin "condone" it when he or any other forum member here were not even aware of what I was doing. Unlike with wmscog, we don't have to get our "leaders"(if we even have that) permission to do something.

Like in the other forum, just because we have shown that you have a lot of wrong teachings, you accused us of saying that ALL the teachings of wmscog are wrong when in fact you have just posted in one forum topic that I have agreed with one of your beliefs.

Oh and can you please answer my question for me since your fellow member refused to answer it directly? Will Zhang, your god the mother, physically die or not? I am hoping to get a direct answer. Thank you.

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Today was a win for the people of God, the whole point was not to prove anything to you guys, but to prove to new readers that you guys can't be trusted, I didn't expect for you guys to cast stones at Elie, how could you she is one of you.   But to reveal that your words and actions are not the same.  Thank you again for speaking for me. 

if your church is God's true church then why not leave us alone, anything that comes from God will stand, and should not fear anything.  Where is your faith?

yes that was your plan from the moment you enter this site, it's always a setup with you guys, that's down & dirty and you proud of it too. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

My point exactly. Jesus didn’t have to do all this.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.