WMSCOG vs Christmas Celebration

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

There has been a bit of a debate regarding the celebration of Christmas and it's origin. I have read many post regarding this celebration and it's origin. So now, here is my question, if Christmas is a pagan celebration or the like as some claim, then does that make the worship of a proven false god(s) ok? Here is why that particular debate holds no water compared to wmscog's doctrine and claim:

1. Christmas is a pagan holiday 

2. Sunday is sun-god worship

3. Zahng Gil Jah is god – mother god. who is the bride of God, which makes her a second god aside from God himself. There are no real scripture supporting this idea or belief either except the one given as support by Wmscog Gal. 4:26, of which, by the way, is incorrect. 

4. Ahnsanghong is the Holy Spirit/God. He left behind earthly children and his tombstone makes reference to that. He came from unbelieving parents originally. So God almighty, of all he could have chosen to be born into, he chose that which he is against. His books and the teaching  of Wmscog have so many inconsistencies and descrepancies – the teaching of Wmscog and the teaching of Ahng are not in accordance. 

5. Zahng Gil Jah, by the way does not move about the country. When was the last time she came to United States to spread the gospel of her son or her husband. Is she the bride of her husband or son. 

6. Jesus only made mention of a father and not a mother. 

Confusion! Confusion! Confusion! How can Christmas or sunday worship be bigger than the above?

I say that to say in very simple and plain English, If you want to keep at Christmas being a pagan holiday then for crying out loud. Keep your hands clean from sin. All of the above raises eyebrows but tell me, which do you think is really a problem, Christmas? Sunday worship? You got to be kidding me. If this is what Wmscog wants to hold onto, then you sincerely do not understand the God of the universe. To mimic him falsely is a serious sin. 

emil
    Participant

Good jellybean. You should have seen FTOS' argument on this very point. According to him, if you were invited to B's birthday but got to A's party because you got the addresses mixed up, wouldn't it be bad because you gave your gift for B to A?

I don't know if FTOS goes blindfolded for parties and does not know whose party he has gotten to even when he gets to the party. But such blindness in wmscog members is not surprising for us is it? They have been at the wrong party for quite a while but believe it is the right party because in their opinion it is the right day.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

emil wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

So worshipping the sun God on christmas is alright for you is that where you stand?

Your skill in reading comprehension is unbelievable. What part of "which God you worship" did you not understand?

fromtheotherside wrote:

Unfortunately keeping the wrong days leads you to worshipping the wrong God.

Says you and the wmscog. Others can see which god you guys are worshiping. It is not the God of the bible.

Says you and … you! lolz

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

FTOS is just a distraction to keep y'all from moving on to different, major points so you'll focus more on the points you've already made.

We can all agree that the "right day" for anything is described in the bible, right? Of course. As long as you're using the bible to back a claim, then your claim is true, right? Wrong.. Salvation isn't hidden in the Scripture. It's laid there plainly. If you have to combine odd Scriptures together to prove an off the wall point and use the excuse about the secrets of the KOH were given to us and not to them then that, dear, is what you call a snake in the grass. We all know who the snake in the bible is, right? Satan.. =) [partially joking but mostly serious]

And what point have you all already made. Your point is "I want to celebrate christmas because I want to, and it's okay because I'm doing it for God" that is the most wacked out point.  Just because you do something for God does not mean He will, or has to accept it or even agree on it.  That's the problem with you people.  You believe in God on your own terms and conditions and your own rules.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

"Salvation is through grace, our actions or will is not what saves us"  Paul also spoke about the potter and his clay pots.  Meaning it's not us that chooses to have salvation but it is we who are choosen.  That means we can't gain salvation or become a pot for noble purposes through our will and effort.  It is the grace of God.  That doesn't not mean I can worship God how ever I want to because I just have to believe.  

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What is this grace? Eph 1:7, Luke 22:20, Matt 26:26 Grace through blood.. blood through PO.. Jesus commanded us to eat PO.. If we don't eat [action] the PO we cannot be saved. How, FTOS, can you say it is important for us to keep PO but turn around and say it's not by our actions we're saved but by grace?

Joshua
    Participant

In everything you do, do it whole heartedly unto the Lord.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

What is this grace? Eph 1:7, Luke 22:20, Matt 26:26 Grace through blood.. blood through PO.. Jesus commanded us to eat PO.. If we don't eat [action] the PO we cannot be saved. How, FTOS, can you say it is important for us to keep PO but turn around and say it's not by our actions we're saved but by grace?

Exactly, but you forget it's not the Passover itself that saves us, not even the fact we kept it.  It is the grace of God and his words and promise that saves us, not our actions.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

His promise through the Passover, his sacrifice, that save us when we keep the PO

Love'n Honey
    Participant

AND implies His grace and His promise is different.. So which is it? Grace or promise? Or both?

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

"Salvation is through grace, our actions or will is not what saves us"  Paul also spoke about the potter and his clay pots.  Meaning it's not us that chooses to have salvation but it is we who are choosen.  That means we can't gain salvation or become a pot for noble purposes through our will and effort.  It is the grace of God.  That doesn't not mean I can worship God how ever I want to because I just have to believe.  

huh? is the church changing their doctrine, my friend told me that faith without action is dead, therefore hindering my salvation, and I told him what you just wrote above:  salvation is through grace ,not by works, it is a gift from God.  The reason Jesus died on the cross.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I think what he's saying is that it is by God's grace that we are able to take the necessary action to receive salvation.. right?

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

And what point have you all already made. Your point is "I want to celebrate christmas because I want to, and it's okay because I'm doing it for God" that is the most wacked out point.  Just because you do something for God does not mean He will, or has to accept it or even agree on it.  That's the problem with you people.  You believe in God on your own terms and conditions and your own rules.  

Much better than believing in the wrong god or goddess.

Simon
    Participant

Its pretty much the same

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Its pretty much the same

If you're refering to my post, the fact is that these are both allegations. FTOS says – That I worship the wrong god because I worship on a day (not supported by the bible) not acceptable to the wmscog. I say – FTOS worships the wrong god (not supported by the bible).

Now you can tell me if they are the same thing or not.

Simon
    Participant

The allegations are the same the difference is in the accuracy of said allegations

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

His promise through the Passover, his sacrifice, that save us when we keep the PO

Are you refering to Mt 26:28?

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

The allegations are the same the difference is in the accuracy of said allegations

Since you choose to pick on petty things as evidenced by your comment about it being the same, I would like to ask you, if I were to say you are a liar and you said I am a liar. If only one of us is actually a liar then both our original allegations make it pretty much the same? Even though one is factually correct while alleging? Just asking.

Simon
    Participant

Yes both our allegations would be the same. If two people allege the same thing they are the same no matter who is correct if anyone

emil
    Participant

Got it.

I worship God everyday. FTOS says only one of those days is right so 6 of the 7 times I am worshiping the wrong god.

I say, no matter when FTOS worships, he is worshiping the wrong god.

According to you both are pretty much the same. So are you saying we are both wrong or both right?

Simon
    Participant

No i said you’re both accusing eachother of the same thing

Viewing 20 replies - 201 through 220 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.