WMSCOG vs Christmas Celebration

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

There has been a bit of a debate regarding the celebration of Christmas and it's origin. I have read many post regarding this celebration and it's origin. So now, here is my question, if Christmas is a pagan celebration or the like as some claim, then does that make the worship of a proven false god(s) ok? Here is why that particular debate holds no water compared to wmscog's doctrine and claim:

1. Christmas is a pagan holiday 

2. Sunday is sun-god worship

3. Zahng Gil Jah is god – mother god. who is the bride of God, which makes her a second god aside from God himself. There are no real scripture supporting this idea or belief either except the one given as support by Wmscog Gal. 4:26, of which, by the way, is incorrect. 

4. Ahnsanghong is the Holy Spirit/God. He left behind earthly children and his tombstone makes reference to that. He came from unbelieving parents originally. So God almighty, of all he could have chosen to be born into, he chose that which he is against. His books and the teaching  of Wmscog have so many inconsistencies and descrepancies – the teaching of Wmscog and the teaching of Ahng are not in accordance. 

5. Zahng Gil Jah, by the way does not move about the country. When was the last time she came to United States to spread the gospel of her son or her husband. Is she the bride of her husband or son. 

6. Jesus only made mention of a father and not a mother. 

Confusion! Confusion! Confusion! How can Christmas or sunday worship be bigger than the above?

I say that to say in very simple and plain English, If you want to keep at Christmas being a pagan holiday then for crying out loud. Keep your hands clean from sin. All of the above raises eyebrows but tell me, which do you think is really a problem, Christmas? Sunday worship? You got to be kidding me. If this is what Wmscog wants to hold onto, then you sincerely do not understand the God of the universe. To mimic him falsely is a serious sin. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good point, we have been debating secondary issues. Not that they aren't important though. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

IrenaeusFTW wrote:

Good point, we have been debating secondary issues. Not that they aren't important though. 

Certainly! Other points are important also. However, defense needs to have solidity. How can I fully win or convince in a debate if my evidence are conflicting? The gloves must fit. Oh, by the way, I'm not an OJ fan. 🙂

emil
    Participant

Super points Sarah2013

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Well if you worship on sunday you're not really worshiping God the Creator so I guess we're in the same boat, and if you enjoy Christmas than you will go down with the Catholics who created it, so……I guess we're in the same boat! The ship is sinking Captain, if you were the Captian would you abandon ship?  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

The question at the end of my post is just me being silly, you don't have to answer it.

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Well if you worship on sunday you're not really worshiping God the Creator so I guess we're in the same boat, and if you enjoy Christmas than you will go down with the Catholics who created it, so……I guess we're in the same boat! The ship is sinking Captain, if you were the Captian would you abandon ship?  

FTOS, you enjoy playing golf with your father-in-law. Where is that in the bible? So if Sarah and I are going down because we worship the real God on Sunday, and celebrate the birth of his Son Jesus, are you going to hell because of playing and enjoying golf? I don't think so. It will not be for that reason. It will be for worshiping a false god.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

In your case the sun god.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

FTOS, I understand what you mean but I think to be more correct, if you're keeping Sunday as the Sabbath then there's a problem. Every year on the 1st day of the week following the PO there's a Resurrection worship service held which happens to be Sunday. Also, Dec 25th 2011 was celebrated as ASH's birthday which happens to be Christmas day.

emil
    Participant

Ha ha ha. So who I worship is determined by the day on which I worship? You certainly need a book on logic.

Sarah2013
    Participant

You missed the point completely, Ftos. There is no comparison to your sun-god approach or even Christmas to an organization that has been completely set up under false pretense mimicing  a living universal God. I'm certain people celebrate what they believe to be the date they consider the birth of Christ differently. To knowinging sin is far different from disagreements in dates. " My people perish for lack of knowledge" and "having the appearance of godliness" are not the same.   

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Let the one without sin be the 1st to throw the stone.. or something like that. I am with sin so I'm not throwing any stones…. just Scripture. =)

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Yea tell that to God, Emil.  "The sabbath will be a sign that you are my people and I am your God." So Emil the Pharisee says, "wait just because I don't celebrate a certain day determines if I'm God's people or not? God you need a book on logic."  Lolz

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Let the one without sin be the 1st to throw the stone.. or something like that. I am with sin so I'm not throwing any stones…. just Scripture. =)

Me neither. But I can admit to that. This organization is yet to. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

You missed the point completely, Ftos. There is no comparison to your sun-god approach or even Christmas to an organization that has been completely set up under false pretense mimicing  a living universal God. I'm certain people celebrate what they believe to be the date they consider the birth of Christ differently. To knowinging sin is far different from disagreements in dates. " My people perish for lack of knowledge" and "having the appearance of godliness" are not the same.   

Destruction is destruction, going to hell is going to hell, there is no different degrees to it, or differences.  "Men worshiped the dragon because he had given athority to the beast, and the also worshiped the beast"   They worship dragon, because they worship the beast, falsehood is the beast, and through falsehood ultimatly the dragon is being worshiped. 

emil
    Participant

The whole thing of worship on Sunday being sun god worship has been done to death. It was very successfully used by the SDA to garner membership from other churches because it was their USP. WMSCOG copy/pasting that approach now will not work any more. A USP is not a USP when it is copied.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It's not about what day you worship because you can worship any day at anytime. It's trying to change the laws that's the problem. It appears that Jesus changed the law of the Sabbath. No more sacrifices and such. He changed the rules but the difference is, He's God and has the authority to do that. We, maggots and worms, don't have that authority. So, if God says Blurtchinsday is the Sabbath and anyone tries to worship on Hugintzday as the Sabbath, that person is wrong. But is someone worships on Hugintzday it is not wrong. =)

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

It's not about what day you worship because you can worship any day at anytime. It's trying to change the laws that's the problem. It appears that Jesus changed the law of the Sabbath. No more sacrifices and such. He changed the rules but the difference is, He's God and has the authority to do that. We, maggots and worms, don't have that authority. So, if God says Blurtchinsday is the Sabbath and anyone tries to worship on Hugintzday as the Sabbath, that person is wrong. But is someone worships on Hugintzday it is not wrong. =)

Lol… 

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Yea tell that to God, Emil.  "The sabbath will be a sign that you are my people and I am your God." So Emil the Pharisee says, "wait just because I don't celebrate a certain day determines if I'm God's people or not? God you need a book on logic."  Lolz

First of all, do not use quotes to make it seem they are my words. Quote what I actually said if you wish.

If you did read the scripture rather than just reading excerpts from wmscog teaching, you would have noticed that it was the Pharisees who rebuked Jesus for not keeping the sabbath. The same thing is being done by the modern Pharisees.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

You worship the dragon through worshipping the beast. So… by keeping Sunday Sabbath people are worshipping the beast thus worshipping the dragon as well?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yes, Jesus "worshipped" the beast because He didn't keep the Sabbath according to the OT. But, according to the WMSCOG, we worship the beast because we don't keep the Sabbath according to the New-New Testament.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.