WMSCOG vs Christmas Celebration

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

There has been a bit of a debate regarding the celebration of Christmas and it's origin. I have read many post regarding this celebration and it's origin. So now, here is my question, if Christmas is a pagan celebration or the like as some claim, then does that make the worship of a proven false god(s) ok? Here is why that particular debate holds no water compared to wmscog's doctrine and claim:

1. Christmas is a pagan holiday 

2. Sunday is sun-god worship

3. Zahng Gil Jah is god – mother god. who is the bride of God, which makes her a second god aside from God himself. There are no real scripture supporting this idea or belief either except the one given as support by Wmscog Gal. 4:26, of which, by the way, is incorrect. 

4. Ahnsanghong is the Holy Spirit/God. He left behind earthly children and his tombstone makes reference to that. He came from unbelieving parents originally. So God almighty, of all he could have chosen to be born into, he chose that which he is against. His books and the teaching  of Wmscog have so many inconsistencies and descrepancies – the teaching of Wmscog and the teaching of Ahng are not in accordance. 

5. Zahng Gil Jah, by the way does not move about the country. When was the last time she came to United States to spread the gospel of her son or her husband. Is she the bride of her husband or son. 

6. Jesus only made mention of a father and not a mother. 

Confusion! Confusion! Confusion! How can Christmas or sunday worship be bigger than the above?

I say that to say in very simple and plain English, If you want to keep at Christmas being a pagan holiday then for crying out loud. Keep your hands clean from sin. All of the above raises eyebrows but tell me, which do you think is really a problem, Christmas? Sunday worship? You got to be kidding me. If this is what Wmscog wants to hold onto, then you sincerely do not understand the God of the universe. To mimic him falsely is a serious sin. 

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Destruction is destruction, going to hell is going to hell, there is no different degrees to it, or differences.  "Men worshiped the dragon because he had given athority to the beast, and the also worshiped the beast"   They worship dragon, because they worship the beast, falsehood is the beast, and through falsehood ultimatly the dragon is being worshiped. 

Are you by any chance admiting that Ahn and Zahng are the dragon and the beast?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

You can worship God whenever you want!  But you have to keep the Sabbath on Saturday.  Like renita said, you can worhip on sturgensday but insince God said Sabbath is on wortsenday you have to keep the wortsenday as the sabbath and worship on that day. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Emil says to the catholic priest "I'm a boy stop calling me a girl!"  Is this where it all started emil?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

You can worship God whenever you want!  But you have to keep the Sabbath on Saturday.  Like renita said, you can worhip on sturgensday but insince God said Sabbath is on wortsenday you have to keep the wortsenday as the sabbath and worship on that day. 

Lol.. I literally lol'd. You spelled my days wrong but it's ok. I forgive you. =)

I think absolutely everything the WMSCOG tries to teach boils down to strictly what the bible says aside from what anyone thinks or how they feel God would like something. I'm a very particular person and if I ask for something I want it exactly how I asked for it. Don't give it to me the way you think I'll like it. But me let have it the way I want it. You can never go wrong if you do exactly what I ask.

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Emil says to the catholic priest "I'm a boy stop calling me a girl!"  Is this where it all started emil?

Once again using quotes to put word in people's mouths. Once again making personal attacks when he cannot give logical answers. No point in dignifying this meaningless tripe with an answer.

emil
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Lol.. I literally lol'd. You spelled my days wrong but it's ok. I forgive you. =)

I think absolutely everything the WMSCOG tries to teach boils down to strictly what the bible says aside from what anyone thinks or how they feel God would like something. I'm a very particular person and if I ask for something I want it exactly how I asked for it. Don't give it to me the way you think I'll like it. But me let have it the way I want it. You can never go wrong if you do exactly what I ask.

Renita, I honestly find it hard to figure when you are saying what you think and saying what the wmscog thinks. So I'm confused by your post.

Anyway this thread is going off topic. The point of this thread is the celebration of the birth of Jesus. Should we or should we not celebrate?

Sarah2013
    Participant

We should celebrate the birth of Jesus be it everyday or one can have a special day for it. All depends. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

emil wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Destruction is destruction, going to hell is going to hell, there is no different degrees to it, or differences.  "Men worshiped the dragon because he had given athority to the beast, and the also worshiped the beast"   They worship dragon, because they worship the beast, falsehood is the beast, and through falsehood ultimatly the dragon is being worshiped. 

It's these out of nowhere whacked out comments like this that makes me have to rebuke you emil, so when you behave I will let you have some respect.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

You can celebrate the birth of Jesus that is no problem, great!  But christmas does not have the right orgins.   If rick has a birthday party at chuckecheese in Compton and you went there thinking it was Jack's party and left a present there, who's going to get that present? Rick will.  But you can say well Jack knows my heart so it's okay.  But Jack warned you like 100 times that it's not his party!  He told you his party is in East L.A Chuckecheese!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

That's the problem!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I know, you know Christmas is not the day, and that the origin is fishy!  Before we didn't, so I gues you can have an excuse.  But now that you do know and yet you still do it….. that is a major problem, not even that but you make up excuses for it… that is a bigger problem.  

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

emil wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

It's these out of nowhere whacked out comments like this that makes me have to rebuke you emil, so when you behave I will let you have some respect.  

1. Your post was just standing there without you connecting it to anything.

2. According to you guys Ahn transferred authority to Zahng. According to Rev the dragon transferred authority to the beast. The parallel is there for all to see. Why is that so far-fetched?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Okay I will let you slide this once but if you slip again, I won't be to forgiving next time, apology accepted!

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

You can celebrate the birth of Jesus that is no problem, great!  But christmas does not have the right orgins.   If rick has a birthday party at chuckecheese in Compton and you went there thinking it was Jack's party and left a present there, who's going to get that present? Rick will.  But you can say well Jack knows my heart so it's okay.  But Jack warned you like 100 times that it's not his party!  He told you his party is in East L.A Chuckecheese!

Wow what logic.

1. I go to the party and see it is not Jack but someone else and still leave my present there. What kind of blind fool would do that?

2. What if Jack decided to celebrate his birthday on a Saturday night even though his actual birthday happened to be on Wednesday? Would you look back at history and see who else had a birthday on that Saturday? Say it happened to be Jack the Ripper? So now you're going to Jack the ripper's party instead of Jack the friend?

It doesn't matter who else had their birthday celebration on the same day. I know Jesus and I know I am celebrating his birthday. I would know if I was at the wrong party.

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Okay I will let you slide this once but if you slip again, I won't be to forgiving next time, apology accepted!

Where di you get the impression I was apologizing? You go around writing crap and expect me to apologize? And you won't be forgiving? Threats?

You keep harping on about the girl part. Your posts reveal a lot about you. Primarily, it reveals that you think it is a shame to be a girl. This should actually be a cardinal sin for someone who worships a mother god and believes that god created girls from her image and likeness.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Doesn't seem that you do, because you're still at the wrong party buddy!  You gotta head north on the 5, or take the 60 west.  I wouldn't say you're a fool emil don't be so hard on yourself.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

You've been warned by God by hundereds of people that Christmas is wrong, but you won't accept it.  That could be God telling you something.  It is up to you to accept it or not, but doesn't mean God will accept it.

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

emil wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

1. Your post was just standing there without you connecting it to anything.

2. According to you guys Ahn transferred authority to Zahng. According to Rev the dragon transferred authority to the beast. The parallel is there for all to see. Why is that so far-fetched?

Hmmm. 

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

You've been warned by God by hundereds of people that Christmas is wrong, but you won't accept it.  That could be God telling you something.  It is up to you to accept it or not, but doesn't mean God will accept it.

You've been warned by millions of people that you are worshiping a false god. Hope you change your ways before the day of judgement.

As for Christmas being wrong, you don't even seem to know the meaning of Christmas. Why would you? You have a different god.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah stick to the debate.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.