PIctures of Ahnsahnghong and his wife

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I agree with KF. But I think God is both. Not 2 seperate Gods who work together. I think God does both "jobs" but is genderless.

Simon
    Participant

never understood god as literally male until WMSCOG started insisting father and mother

Simon
    Participant

never understood god as literally male until WMSCOG started insisting father and mother

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That's all I was ever taught. God has male genitalia.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That's all I was ever taught. God has male genitalia.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I can’t say exactly what Gods gender is except that He is God, The Word(Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. He said in the beginning “Let Us” “In our image.” Could that image thing be as in human specie and not animal specie. Adam came first. Only when God saw he was still kind of lonely did he create for him Eve ( bless her heart ). ๐Ÿ™‚

I am also from the school of thought that believe angels are male only, in Angelic realm and when in the physical realm.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I can’t say exactly what Gods gender is except that He is God, The Word(Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. He said in the beginning “Let Us” “In our image.” Could that image thing be as in human specie and not animal specie. Adam came first. Only when God saw he was still kind of lonely did he create for him Eve ( bless her heart ). ๐Ÿ™‚

I am also from the school of thought that believe angels are male only, in Angelic realm and when in the physical realm.

Simon
    Participant

seems like misgynistic dogma over scirptural doctrine

Simon
    Participant

seems like misgynistic dogma over scirptural doctrine

Smurf
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Case in point: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/2/5/16/enhanced-buzz-3811-1360099506-3.jpg

Why is it that when she's normal she looks so feminine, but when she's posessed by Sascha Grey… eaarrhg :-

Smurf
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Case in point: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/2/5/16/enhanced-buzz-3811-1360099506-3.jpg

Why is it that when she's normal she looks so feminine, but when she's posessed by Sascha Grey… eaarrhg :-

Sarah2013
    Participant

Explain Smurf, cause I am certainly not a fan of the lady you attached.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Explain Smurf, cause I am certainly not a fan of the lady you attached.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol. You obviously know why. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I know why also.

I just noticed you had a question.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol. You obviously know why. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I know why also.

I just noticed you had a question.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I was under the impression that angels didn't have a gender. And Eve was created to reproduce. This is where my current mindset of the role of a woman in a relationship is rooted. My job is to make babies, not to make money. When I get married, I'm not working. =)

I think God said "us" and "our" because God is describing the greatness and majesty of God. The royal "we" I believe. Question about Sacha and demons in general.. They come and go as they please? I always thought [without biblical proof] that once you were possessed, the only way a demon would leave is if someone banished it.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I was under the impression that angels didn't have a gender. And Eve was created to reproduce. This is where my current mindset of the role of a woman in a relationship is rooted. My job is to make babies, not to make money. When I get married, I'm not working. =)

I think God said "us" and "our" because God is describing the greatness and majesty of God. The royal "we" I believe. Question about Sacha and demons in general.. They come and go as they please? I always thought [without biblical proof] that once you were possessed, the only way a demon would leave is if someone banished it.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Depending on the level of inheritance. If I invite the demon to abode in me (which i personally wont) will fully, could cause it, if be the case, to relent and remain silent at certain times though still in them.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Depending on the level of inheritance. If I invite the demon to abode in me (which i personally wont) will fully, could cause it, if be the case, to relent and remain silent at certain times though still in them.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I believe they do have a male gender, but what do I know.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.