PIctures of Ahnsahnghong and his wife

Simon
    Participant

I’ve never seen the so called wedding photo to form an opinion but I don’t recall dates on any I have seen

It’s likely she was a member at one point

donttrustzang
    Participant

The fact that they were never married should be enough…..

Physical testifies about spiritual…. 

donttrustzang
    Participant

The fact that they were never married should be enough…..

Physical testifies about spiritual…. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

the PO bread and wine represent Mother. I think that's why they weren't physically married because the PO was set up as a wedding. When someone gets married, they become one body. But they are already one body because Eve came from Adam, Mother comes from Father. My goodness.. it's a whole lot of jumping around but I remember them telling me this. Something about bone of my bone [the marrow is where your blood comes from] and flesh of my fesh [the body].

Love'n Honey
    Participant

the PO bread and wine represent Mother. I think that's why they weren't physically married because the PO was set up as a wedding. When someone gets married, they become one body. But they are already one body because Eve came from Adam, Mother comes from Father. My goodness.. it's a whole lot of jumping around but I remember them telling me this. Something about bone of my bone [the marrow is where your blood comes from] and flesh of my fesh [the body].

KF
    Participant

OH  wow so now mother also represents the bread & wine. (Last time I checked the bible the bread and wine represents JESUS CHRIST body)  She represents everything from what I have gather from here, lets see;

Mother is the bread & wine,

the lamb,

the temple,

the red heifer,

the city coming down from heaven,

the ark of the covenant,

the springs of water of life,

the mother of  all living,

the last eve,

Sarah the free woman,

the christ,

I know I'm missing many more anyone care to add to the list ๐Ÿ™‚

KF
    Participant

OH  wow so now mother also represents the bread & wine. (Last time I checked the bible the bread and wine represents JESUS CHRIST body)  She represents everything from what I have gather from here, lets see;

Mother is the bread & wine,

the lamb,

the temple,

the red heifer,

the city coming down from heaven,

the ark of the covenant,

the springs of water of life,

the mother of  all living,

the last eve,

Sarah the free woman,

the christ,

I know I'm missing many more anyone care to add to the list ๐Ÿ™‚

Simon
    Participant

Passover is Jesus's flesh and blood, your flesh and blood is your spouse therefore its jesus's wife therefore it is more…

it all points to mother…

everything… ever…. 

Simon
    Participant

Passover is Jesus's flesh and blood, your flesh and blood is your spouse therefore its jesus's wife therefore it is more…

it all points to mother…

everything… ever…. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That is accurate. Mother is everything where there's life or and anything related to life.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That is accurate. Mother is everything where there's life or and anything related to life.

emil
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

Do we have proof ASH parents were ever christians or not?  ASH son said, He never met his grandparents.  He was born in 1954.  This means, If there is no proof ASH parents were unbelievers, then the prophecy of Melchezedik can not be proven or fulfilled.

A proper reading of Hebrews 7 shows that the Melchizedek prophecy was already fulfilled by Jesus. They have tried to twist the meaning of Hebrews 7 and ignore the fact that the prophecy was fulfilled 2000 years ago.

emil
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

Do we have proof ASH parents were ever christians or not?  ASH son said, He never met his grandparents.  He was born in 1954.  This means, If there is no proof ASH parents were unbelievers, then the prophecy of Melchezedik can not be proven or fulfilled.

A proper reading of Hebrews 7 shows that the Melchizedek prophecy was already fulfilled by Jesus. They have tried to twist the meaning of Hebrews 7 and ignore the fact that the prophecy was fulfilled 2000 years ago.

KF
    Participant

Yes I agree a mother is the one who gives life on earth, physical life, but does that really mean we need a spiritual mother.  Our Father in heaven is more than enough, if you think we do need a mother then you are limiting God's power.  You are saying there is no way  God the father could have made us without the help of a  Mother God.

Our ways and our thoughts are not the same as God's!

If there is a mother God in heaven, we don't know for sure until we make it to heaven, as far as I'm concern, God said worship me and only me.  There is only one God.  Are we going to disobey him and worship another God he did not instruct us to do in the bible.

We need to follow carefully, what God says, and he made it clear in the 10 commandments!  Commandment # 1.  There are no ifs or buts about it!…….. NO EXCEPTIONS!

KF
    Participant

Yes I agree a mother is the one who gives life on earth, physical life, but does that really mean we need a spiritual mother.  Our Father in heaven is more than enough, if you think we do need a mother then you are limiting God's power.  You are saying there is no way  God the father could have made us without the help of a  Mother God.

Our ways and our thoughts are not the same as God's!

If there is a mother God in heaven, we don't know for sure until we make it to heaven, as far as I'm concern, God said worship me and only me.  There is only one God.  Are we going to disobey him and worship another God he did not instruct us to do in the bible.

We need to follow carefully, what God says, and he made it clear in the 10 commandments!  Commandment # 1.  There are no ifs or buts about it!…….. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

They say it's not fulfilled "because" Melchezidek was without father or mother. This "means" in the fulfillment, the Christ must be born of people who don't believe in God. Jesus's parents believed in God.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

They say it's not fulfilled "because" Melchezidek was without father or mother. This "means" in the fulfillment, the Christ must be born of people who don't believe in God. Jesus's parents believed in God.

Simon
    Participant

Actually it does hint at dual fulfillment

Simon
    Participant

Actually it does hint at dual fulfillment

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I agree with KF. But I think God is both. Not 2 seperate Gods who work together. I think God does both "jobs" but is genderless.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.