Participant

If you’re relatively new

1. Eat all the food

2. Leave the lights on everywhere

3. Mess with the thermostat

4. Bring really ghetto people to Bible studies

If you’ve been in for a few years

1. Say your coming preaching but take almost forever to meet

2. Get into arguments with people while preaching.

3. Give very long fragrances (a fragrance is pretty much a “spiritual” realization you had about service, or a video, or some other nonsense.

If you’re relatively old

1. Rebuke younger members while preaching.

2. Make fun of member’s insecurities.

3. Fall asleep when a young member is preaching a sermon.

LambofGod
    Participant

@UntouchableJ
    yes it would've been a blast.  Haha. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ex-members should love bomb the pastor during service and see if he gets really annoyed. 

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

I got a new idea! Print out fliers inviting people to a pool party & BBQ at the WMSCOG and put a picture of ASH swimming! I know there’s a picture of him with his shirt off!

Someon could print pictures of ASH and put them around the church! I’m going to work on some funny photos and post them everywhere near churches and online!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Ok, here is one for the ages. Make flyers for “Free meals for the homeless, ALL are welcome!”, at the local WMS church. Make sure to put that the meals will be served at the service times. Place the flyer at homeless shelters in that area.

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

If anyone knows the locations to house churches this will be epic – go around college campuses inviting people to an awesome beer keg on the Sabbath service. People will drive by and see a line of cars for the service it will look legit! Haha – going to be a lot of angry people when there is no frat party =[

Joshua
    Participant

This sounds really funny but be careful with these kinds of ideas ok?

MountainMom
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

This sounds really funny but be careful with these kinds of ideas ok?

I agree with Joshua.  It is funny to talk about these things, but I don't think anyone should actually pull these kinds of pranks.  I feel that the people on here are only joking.  But if someone were to actually do this, I think that would be going too far. 

I for one, have a son in the Wms at this time, and I wouldn't want him to be the victim of anyone's anger because of a joke gone too far. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Whata really important, is WMS would use this site as a means to justify that exmembers were plotting to violate their civil rights, or planning disturbances.

MountainMom
    Participant

You are right, Untouchable, and this site is not about that at all.  I know people are only joking on this particular thread, but we need to be clear that no one is serious about doing any pranks that would go beyond limits.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Last I checked, the cog believes they are it. So if people gather together and stand against them, then they may think prophecy is being fullfilled. Its the one in Revelation about the people surrounding the camp of God's people. The best thing is just to stay clear from the cog.

But I wonder if you go out to the malls and educate the public that the cog is in the area. Tell the public what's really going on with the cog. 

MountainMom
    Participant

@Mayor and Mike:  Yes, educating people about the Wms is the thing to do.  Exposing this group is the answer.  I am not saying it is wrong to joke about the group, in fact, if people can laugh about their experiences or encounters with them, I think it is good.  I just don't want the Wms to take things out of context here and use it in some way against the site or the people here.  I know people are just joking, but the Wms likes to take things that are figurative and make it literal, and vice versa to suit their own purposes.  We all know that.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor Yes…MountainMom is right. When Ex-Deaconness Diane and Renita Payno picketed on public property at a WMS church/event, WMS called the cops and exaggerated charges etc. From what I was told, as a condition to drop the charges against Diane, they asked her to no submit her exstended testimony video. It was cut out of the Hassan video. Apparently Diane knew some things that would destroy WMS. So yes, thise cooky Elohists will gather forum content and try to say, “Yer honor…des defectors plot against our church.” in court.

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

First and foremost I apologize to all the victims of the WMSCOG. If I wasn’t so badly affected by this church I wouldn’t be on this webpage and I certainly wouldn’t have been thinking of creating those types of fliers. They affected me personally and so I feel violated and want to be personal. I am writing this to say – don’t stoop down to the WMSOGs level. They recruit people using deceptive manners we shouldn’t use deception either!

And yes – they do use deceptive manners to recruit. I remember we had a group seminar and there was like only 1 new person and everyone in the church came to make it feel more full. Not was funny because brothers and sisters were purposely acting like they didn’t know answers or couldn’t flip through the Bible. It was a complete act! Also “we’re students from Elohim Academy conducting research for one of our classes…” OMG I DO NOT go to Elohim Academy and I am not in a class conducting research! Such deceptive means used to recruit people. I know I had to get out when I noticed tactics like this being used….better to have gotten out than to spend thousands and thousands of dollars more; oh and yes, I was spending over $10,000 a year to support the church. Very bad!!

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

I suggest we go to malls and campuses and inform people of the dangers of this cult. Print fliers, link people to this webpage and other YouTube videos.

MountainMom
    Participant

JohnFoutraged wrote:

First and foremost I apologize to all the victims of the WMSCOG. If I wasn't so badly affected by this church I wouldn't be on this webpage and I certainly wouldn't have been thinking of creating those types of fliers. They affected me personally and so I feel violated and want to be personal. I am writing this to say – don't stoop down to the WMSOGs level. They recruit people using deceptive manners we shouldn't use deception either!

And yes – they do use deceptive manners to recruit. I remember we had a group seminar and there was like only 1 new person and everyone in the church came to make it feel more full. Not was funny because brothers and sisters were purposely acting like they didn't know answers or couldn't flip through the Bible. It was a complete act! Also "we're students from Elohim Academy conducting research for one of our classes…" OMG I DO NOT go to Elohim Academy and I am not in a class conducting research! Such deceptive means used to recruit people. I know I had to get out when I noticed tactics like this being used….better to have gotten out than to spend thousands and thousands of dollars more; oh and yes, I was spending over $10,000 a year to support the church. Very bad!!

I completely understand your outrage, and how you feel about the cult and it's deceptive practices.  Believe me, I can identify, even though I was never a member.   You have expressed how I feel about this cult as well.  If they are actually on the level they wouldn't have to disguise themselves and use the deceptive recruiting practices.  I am also completely aware that they try to make it appear that there are more people involved in their churches than there actually are.  When they want to have a photo opportunity or impress someone they call in the members from other churches from long distances to make it appear they are growing rapidly.  They take pictures and make sure it seems like many more go to the church than actually do.  That is what they do at the Naperville, Illinois church, for sure.

As for the financials, I think people wonder if I am exaggerating when I say I believe they have hundreds of millions of dollars.  Well, even if members gave half of what you gave they would still make my estimation realistic.   The valuable property they are buying and using the free labor of members to improve also adds to their holdings.  This is a scam of huge proportion, in my opinion. 

But even all of this isn't the main problem to me.  It's the loss of relationships, the breaking up of families.  It's the problems people encounter trying to heal themselves emotionally and mentally when they finally leave.  Most miss very important family events that are once in a lifetime and can never be redone.  Some have a very hard timne looking family members in the eye after this as well.  Well, we will make it easier for them, if they just ask for our help.  I know I would. 

MountainMom
    Participant

JohnFoutraged wrote:

I suggest we go to malls and campuses and inform people of the dangers of this cult. Print fliers, link people to this webpage and other YouTube videos.

This is exactly what I am talking about!  You are on the right track, John.  And it is perfectly legal to do so, people need to know that.  If they need proof they can look up the Daniel Harper case from Lawton Oklahoma.  (Print in his name, Lawton University, and World Mission Society)  He was passing out fliers on the campus, and they tried to stop him.  He got FREE LAWYERS who took up the case, and he won.  He was able to pass out fliers proclaiming them as a cult because it was a freedom of speech issue. 

The term FREE LAWYERS seems to be something the leaders are terrified of because it takes away the fear ex members have of being harrassed and sued by this bunch.  And by the way, I have a feeling the non-disclosure agreements they get members to sign are not worth the paper they are printed on.  I don't feel that they are binding.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

I just happened to meet the right hand of the pastor decon Thomas and his wife the deconess who stays in Santacruz Mumbai,

she told me that thae Pass over is on the 22 March16.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The cog pa-ssover is on 22 March? Thanks for the info Abhigail. 

But why is it then? The date doesn't make sense to me. It must be the false pa-ssover then. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Hmmm…March 22nd would be a great day to invite all the homeless folks in my city to the local WMS church, for a meal and service at twighlight…lmbo!!! Joking

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Inviting the homeless to a dinner and service is a good thing to do!

Maybe coreograph some dance moves and add some "we love you" to bring more happiness to the service. Hehe. 

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.