Participant

If you’re relatively new

1. Eat all the food

2. Leave the lights on everywhere

3. Mess with the thermostat

4. Bring really ghetto people to Bible studies

If you’ve been in for a few years

1. Say your coming preaching but take almost forever to meet

2. Get into arguments with people while preaching.

3. Give very long fragrances (a fragrance is pretty much a “spiritual” realization you had about service, or a video, or some other nonsense.

If you’re relatively old

1. Rebuke younger members while preaching.

2. Make fun of member’s insecurities.

3. Fall asleep when a young member is preaching a sermon.

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

Feast dates for March

Passover – March 22nd starts at 5:00pm

Feast of unleavened bread – March 23 – 5:00am, 9:00am, 3:00pm

Resurrection day – March 27 – 5:00am, 9:00am, 3:00pm

Remember Deuteronomy 16:16: Three times a year all your men must appear before the LORD your God at the place he will choose: at the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the Festival of Weeks and the Festival of Tabernacles. No one should appear before the LORD empty-handed:

Elaine
    Participant

Also could provide them with yellow scarfs and probably dance to the chartbuster one liner hit of 2012- “I have come- I have come- I have already come”. The moves were so addictive you could point to the sky in any direction.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Elaine      Yes through that video we could see the brain wash and mind control of the wmscog they made all the members practice the same steps and it was practiced for 3 weeks,and they had told the leaders to shoot it at important locations in mumbai.Each zion was told to take the shooting at diffrent places and after doing all that they just put a second of all the countries over the world.The good think is we could see all the robots dance according to their tune.This proves they not only made the robots learn bible verses but all thought them to act in phycial life,not only that all the costumes also was paid by the members itself plus travelling to diffrent locations not only that once the originaly video was uploaded members were told to open a you tube account and like it.Leaders were told to open Y-tube accounts for members who did not have computer knowledge.This is the real truth how the video was short in mumbai India.What the members got was just a small Indian veg burger(vada-pav) Ha ha ha.lol.

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

LOL! Are you serious – that song only had one line? Now that I think of it – i believe it did.

What other funny songs do they have?

1. Mother’s love that has been hidden – sounds like a Disney song

2. Ah our Father Ah our Mother – unfff I feel like such a sinner! *sniff*sniff

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

Adding to fun things to do in the WMSCOG:

Saying Amen as “Ah Maine!” Yeeeaaahh I’ve heard weird ways people say amen. I don’t have a problem with “aw-men”. But “ah Maine”, “ah-ma-hen!”, “AHHHHH-MENNNNNNNN”, “ah meng” “ahhh mengh”. Lol anyone else notice this?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Lol. An ex deacons sounded like; “Haaaww men!”

It sounded like a yawn

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

Arrrrrr-MENNN!!

oh oh oh! Who likes dancing!!!  Dancing sure is fun the WMSCOG

Here it is – the the one line chartbuster of 2012 "I have already come"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5jjVyxvmmA

7,943 likes and viewed over 389,000 times.  Im sure it was mandatory for members to view the video and like it.  Kind of like the one "True WMSCOG" website.  In their member training program it is mandatory to view, like, and comment postively on the countermeasures.  I remember even on events like blood drives the church leader told us to comment on the events but dont mention things related to the WMSCOG.  Just write things about how nice the event was.

We were rebuked the next day when there were comments that said things like "Praise Father and Mother for this event!!" lol; you can always tell when its a member of the WMSCOG making comments on these events rather than a person that was outside of the church that was not told to make comments. 

genny
    Participant

John, thanks for those feast dates.  Do you have the dates for the other feasts of the year?

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

Rest of the Feast dates for 2016

2nd Passover – April 21 – 7:00pm

Ascension Day – May 5 – 9:00am, 3:00pm, 8:00pm.  (Ascension Day is usually held outdoors at a park)

*Early morning service at 5AM from the day after Ascension Day to the Day of Pentecost.  Evening sercvice at 8:00pm from Ascension day to the day before the day of Pentecost.  *this is where it really gets crazy because of the 5am and 8pm prayer services from the 5th to the 15th.

Day of Pentecost – May 15 – 5am, 9am, 3pm

Feast of trumpets: Oct 2 – 10am, 2:30pm

*Early morning service at 5am from the day after teh Feast of Trumpets to the Day of Atonement.  Evening service at 7:30pm from the Feast of trumpets to the day of Atonement.

Day of Atonement – Oct 11 – 5am, 10am, 2:30pm

Feast of Tabernacles – October 16 – 10am, 2:30pm, 7:30pm

*Early mornign service at 5am from the day after the feast of tabernacles to the Last day of the Feast.  evening service at 7:30 from the Feast of tabernacles tot he day before the Last Day of the Feast.

The Last Day of the Feast – Oct 23 – 5am, 10am, 2:30pm

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

Anyone ever dorm with brothers or sisters?

How about arrange one of the rooms in the dorm to look like its set up like service.  "Aigo brother!! trying to create your own zion!"

YEP!  Just creating my own zion ๐Ÿ˜€

And another thing…People say Aigo to much in this church.  I believe its spelled "Aigo" but its the Korean phrase for "oh my".  I think its so funny how everythign is Korean oriented.  Sure Ahnsahnghong is korean – but even the expressions and food is focused on Korea.  Its so funny because I remember hearing everyone say Aigo!  White, African-Americans, hispanics; everyone used to say Aigo and they're not even korean!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I couldnt stand the, “Aigo” thing, then “Cun sa ha mi da” was a close second. The brothers who tried the part, and wore no facial hair was a huge peeve, but more so when they would try to ask me to change my look.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Bump

Joshua
    Participant

Here's a really silly and stupid thing someone could do; pass gas (SBD) silent but deadly in service and then stare at one of the Koreans as if you just know that they did it!

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

Since the WMSCOG loves to have members post positive comments on certain pages (pretending to be people not affiliated with the WMSCOG) I say we write comments on their community service videos and news stories with things like "PRAISE Father Ahnsahnghong! Truely he will deliver us salvation soon"  "All glory thanks and praise to heavenly mother, AAaaaaaaaaaMENNNNN!"

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joshua wrote:

Here's a really silly and stupid thing someone could do; pass gas (SBD) silent but deadly in service and then stare at one of the Koreans as if you just know that they did it!

Excellent …. I'm going to start practicing that one ๐Ÿ™‚

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

Whistling new songs. I heard “father” hated whistling. Well guess what – True God almighty gave us lips and lungs to whistle for a reason! Wheeee tweeeeeet tweeeeet

UntouchableJ
    Participant

If your Zion has a washer and dryer….put Bleach in the Fabric Softner portion of the washing machine. When they go to wash the feast banner….BLEACH SPOTS!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

In the eyes of the pastor, bleach spots would be like the building collapsing. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The captain is going to go to red alert here,

but untouchable, Brian, and Mayor and mike should be the (very) 1st visiting group going to the…

Wait for it…

NCPCOG!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I would LOVE to sit and talk with Ahns son.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.