Participant

If you’re relatively new

1. Eat all the food

2. Leave the lights on everywhere

3. Mess with the thermostat

4. Bring really ghetto people to Bible studies

If you’ve been in for a few years

1. Say your coming preaching but take almost forever to meet

2. Get into arguments with people while preaching.

3. Give very long fragrances (a fragrance is pretty much a “spiritual” realization you had about service, or a video, or some other nonsense.

If you’re relatively old

1. Rebuke younger members while preaching.

2. Make fun of member’s insecurities.

3. Fall asleep when a young member is preaching a sermon.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Did you ever go to Korea Untouchable?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor and Mike- No, my wife did. How was it for you?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Bumped

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

Writing letters to mother and telling her what a wretched woman she is – you know she always has a smile and laugh. Well I’d be happy all the time if I had people giving me their life savings and worshipping me. She is vile – going to start writing some letters to that little sinner. Is there a fax number or address to send my to?

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

I call this one “Shepherd Jacob”. Ok here’s what you do – before service begins (15 – 20 minutes before) go up to the altar and start service!! Really would work if there isn’t an announcer. Pretty funny though – just imagine the confused look on all the brothers and sisters like “whuuuu?? He’s going to be delivering service??” Come on now, I just wanted to be a Jacob and take the blessing of delivering service!

Or better yet – during service get up and run around acting like an attack plane. Extra points if you sound like a old WWII plane. Lols

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@John Lmao. Here is one. Sing an entirely different New Song than the one being sung. And, sing it,LOUD.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Whoa man. You can't be going up on the altar, the church is taught that it is considered holy. Only the overseer is allowed up there because he "delivers the words of god." You'll be desecrating the altar. The appointed altar cleaners take off their shoes. If you go up there with muddy shoes, man the overseer would probably freak out. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@ untouchable, Korea was pretty cool a place. I like to travel but I would go back. A lot of people there speak english, it's almost like their second language. I felt very safe there. If you get a chance, get over there. But being a member at the time, they believed we were the prophetical 144000, so they treated very well. It was a good experience. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor I would still love to visit. I would make time to stop by NCPCOG and talk to Ahns son.

JohnFoutraged
    Participant

Anyone ever link members to this page? One day they’re kinda excited and then the next day they come in looking like O_O or like @_@ . I only did it once – good for him that he doesn’t waste his time with the WMSCOG like I did. It’s kinda funny though when people visit this site and they come in th next day all wide eyed like. 0_0

Every time I overheard “so and so visited the Internet…. Aigo – we must pray for them….people believe anything on the Internet now….aigo!” I’d be thinking to myself good riddance, get out while you still can!!! Save yourself!! GET OUT! Whatever you do – DO NOT get married in this church or your spouse will become a spy on you and you will either be stuck there forever or end up losing half your stuff in a divorce….GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@John so it wasnt just me, lol. When I heard, “Oh, bredder johnny fell away”. I literally thought the same. “Good for him, he can watch a College Football Game, go workout etc.” Ive thought of posting the linke, to the picture of ASH in front of the NCPCOG (which proves the WMS was an off shoot of them). Thats clear evidence, and no member can claim its photo shopped (Any photographer will tell you that the easiest thing to do us un photo shop something, or atleast see the watermarks left by doctoring a photo)

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Really? your korean wife that you got pre-arranged to is a spy in your house. So if you only brush your teeth once in the day she will report you to the overseer?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@untouchable, I would be interested in hearing what Elder Ahn would have to say about any offshoot churches out there. But does he take in and welcome walk-ins? Did you read the interview will him on this website?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor Ive read the article. Would love to talk to them.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Bumped

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.