FEAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Truth
    Participant

A recurring message throughout the entire Bible is that God's people do not need to be afraid of anything, because He is ultimately in control of all things. Whether it's a minor life setback or a seriously frightening situation, Christians are called to face it without undue fear, trusting in God.

THEN, why are all the members so afraid of all the ex members??  Then, why are they hiding behind fences and security?  Does God really need security!!!   Have you ever had God call security on you or take you to court??    

DON'T THE WMSCOG PEOPLE TRUST IN THEIR FATHER AND MOTHER????  WHERE IS THEIR FAITH?????

(does this sound familiar?)

Sarah2013
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I'm sure none of the churches you mentioned have cameras and microphones inside the sanctuary as means of surveillance LOL. I know some do have cameras & microphones but with the purpose of audio & recording the pastor/speaker and the choir/church band and certainly not with malicious or spying intent.

Affirmative! Lol. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Grace Community Church, Shephard of the Hills, In His Presense, Church On The Way, Saddleback Church and Cathedral Paris, France, all have fences that do not appear uninviting or mysterious.  However, there is a difference,  these fences are not to block one from coming in but to avoid taggers, therefore, they are not blind.  Most churches do not give the impression of fear be it from within or from the outside, what is there to fear? If it's members are violent then that says something about the church, and if those who are on the outside are violent also it speaks of them aswell. Taggers are not people who pickett but people who love to show their artwork; and believe me, these artworks  need to be on some of these churches. 🙂 Even enemies execute respect. That's my philosophy of life. On  a serious note, blind fence is so much different from having a regular fence. Blind fence just looks an feels occultish. 

"Its" members and not "it's" my autocorrect is acting up. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

As always making a big fuss about nothing, very enteraining.  In korea they have security cameras everywhere even on the streets, it's "security".  Sister's have had there wallets stolen from the sanctuary so yes they have cameras.  I even know a brother who had his wallet stolen at his wedding! Getting married while someone goes through his things in his dressing room at the wedding hall.  Korea has cameras it's natural for them.  Fences maybe erie but if it keeps brothers and sister from looking at the picketers and keep them concentrated on the sermon then it's a good thing.  We're happy and that's all that matters!^&^

Simon
    Participant

yet in the states they make a big deal about how no one ever steals in father and mothers house

Disturbed
    Participant

In Korea, the Koreans don’t join wmscog cause they know the truth about ASH and the fact that he is not God and that he never claimed to be god.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Wow did you take survey to come to that conclusion Disturbed.  Not being sarcastic.  Really how did you come to that conclusion?

Sarah2013
    Participant

I have to honestly say here that the Wmscog I went to its members rarely had stealling issues. I sort of doubt this one, FTOS. They didn't steal where I attended. 

Disturbed
    Participant

In my search for the real truth I’ve come across some Koreans and asked about ASH. They had a lot to say about the matter including, “GET OUT OF THAT CHURCH IMMEDIATELY” They have access to ASH’s real books in Korea so they can read them for themselves instead of having parts of the preface translated to them. Also it’s common knowledge there that he did incorrectly preach the end of the world in 1988, 1999, and 2012. We’re the only ones who didn’t know the truth because we don’t read or speak fluent Korean. I don’t know what area you live in but have you been preaching partners with a Korean member and they preach to other Koreans? They avoid other Koreans like there’s an issue. Well of course there is…they can’t pull the wool over the eyes of their own kind.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Disturbed wrote:

In my search for the real truth I've come across some Koreans and asked about ASH. They had a lot to say about the matter including, "GET OUT OF THAT CHURCH IMMEDIATELY" They have access to ASH's real books in Korea so they can read them for themselves instead of having parts of the preface translated to them. Also it's common knowledge there that he did incorrectly preach the end of the world in 1988, 1999, and 2012. We're the only ones who didn't know the truth because we don't read or speak fluent Korean. I don't know what area you live in but have you been preaching partners with a Korean member and they preach to other Koreans? They avoid other Koreans like there's an issue. Well of course there is…they can't pull the wool over the eyes of their own kind.

Disturbed, do you think all of the Koreans are "in on it?" I've often wondered how many of them, if any, actually believe the church's doctrines. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

In some of the videos they appear to have a lot of members during their Sabbath services; so there are members who believe they are the real deal. 

Disturbed
    Participant

I think all of the Koreans in America are in on it. I think they buy into a pyramid and they get a “church”. I think they study hard so they can be as consistent as possible and appear as though they believe. I wouldn’t put it past if some of these pastors are Zhang’s sons

Sarah2013
    Participant

This is so sick. Yuk! How will God judge all of this mess. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

In my search for the real truth I've come across some Koreans and asked about ASH. They had a lot to say about the matter including, "GET OUT OF THAT CHURCH IMMEDIATELY" They have access to ASH's real books in Korea so they can read them for themselves instead of having parts of the preface translated to them. Also it's common knowledge there that he did incorrectly preach the end of the world in 1988, 1999, and 2012. We're the only ones who didn't know the truth because we don't read or speak fluent Korean. I don't know what area you live in but have you been preaching partners with a Korean member and they preach to other Koreans? They avoid other Koreans like there's an issue. Well of course there is…they can't pull the wool over the eyes of their own kind.

I live in Korea.  And I preach to Koreans,  and 8 of 10 koreans (unless its a preaching hotspot where our members are there everyday preaching) don't know about Ahnsahnghong and the Church of God.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Disturbed you're day dreaming.  You guys remind me of conspiracists, you guys are really getting messed up in the brain. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Cypress Hill "insane in the membrane"  please stop hitting the conspiracy bong.

Anonymous
    Inactive

fromtheotherside wrote:

Yes, hello? Pot, this is kettle. You're black. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I have to honestly say here that the Wmscog I went to its members rarely had stealling issues. I sort of doubt this one, FTOS. They didn't steal where I attended. 

I'm not saying it's an issue in the other countries, my point is that koreans naturally have cameras everywhere, it's normal for them.  So they go to other countries and automatically think it's a good idea to them.

Sarah2013
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

I'm not saying it's an issue in the other countries, my point is that koreans naturally have cameras everywhere, it's normal for them.  So they go to other countries and automatically think it's a good idea to them.

Kinda like China then. Cause there are cameras all over China, and I mean all over. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

IrenaeusFTW wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Nope gave up pot years ago.  Plus it's hard to get here in Korea.  But I do get urges sometimes, and also I'm more of "going fast" type.  But all that is not available here in Korea!

Sarah2013
    Participant

IrenaeusFTW wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

I grew up on that adage. 

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.