FEAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Truth
    Participant

A recurring message throughout the entire Bible is that God's people do not need to be afraid of anything, because He is ultimately in control of all things. Whether it's a minor life setback or a seriously frightening situation, Christians are called to face it without undue fear, trusting in God.

THEN, why are all the members so afraid of all the ex members??  Then, why are they hiding behind fences and security?  Does God really need security!!!   Have you ever had God call security on you or take you to court??    

DON'T THE WMSCOG PEOPLE TRUST IN THEIR FATHER AND MOTHER????  WHERE IS THEIR FAITH?????

(does this sound familiar?)

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I'm not laughing at anyone just at the high and lows of our debates. Disturbed is a great conversationalist. I have to voice that out. 

yes indeed he is, don't be disturbed at my words, I'm j/p.

Sarah2013
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

I used to go trolling down at the lake all the time with my buddies in Jr. High.  Then I got into boat fishing in highschool.   A lot better action and bigger fish. 

How many fish did you catch?

emil
    Participant

Off goes the thread in another direction. Once again FTOS tries to get off the hook.

Sarah2013
    Participant

🙂

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Like I'm the one who went off topic, once again emil tries to put FTOS on the hook.

emil
    Participant

Who got started about "pot"? Who went off fishing?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Lolz! Everyone needs to laugh, it's obvious you need a chill pill Emil!   Hey Emil you ever been down the coast of California, just beautiful.  Acouple buddies and I rented a boat to fish and went down the coast, just breath taking.  You should try it, somethings in life need to be appreciated .

emil
    Participant

Nope. Not interested in your off-topic bait.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

emil, is that an Indian name?  You know I did think you were a girl because of your name.  I'm not being rude or mean, but emil does sound like a girls name.  Not to offend you.  

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside, is that a Korean name? Is Korea well-know as a country of a multitude of cults? Or is the wmscog unique? Do other cults instll fear in their members? Do they instill a sense of persecution?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

From the other side is English.  Sorry I used it as a ID so I put the words together without spacing my bad thats probably why you mistook it for Korean… 

emil
    Participant

Oh so its an ID not your real name? Yet you think that others use their real name as a handle?

Harry
    Participant

I just read this whole thread, wow, i've been so focused on my mision these last few months i had no idea how interesting it can be.

Let us remeber that senor FTOS does not live in Korea. His original statements regarding fear and possible violence against protestors were a feable attempt at entering our frontal lob so to speak. Don't get mad at him he's only doing what he's told 

Don't take those threats seriously either because no one there wants to fight and let's stay focused, we don't want to fight with Members we are here to save them. They are NOT in there of their own free will. This is "mind control" using the bible as it's weapon. I wouldn't want someone to throw a rock over a fence and have it hit someone I love….the chances of hitting a pastor are slim so don't bother.

@FTOS i'm surprised and happy that you have such fond memories of your past it makes me think you are more human. Let's face it you take most of the heat on this site so let's take a second, put down the swords and the bible's and why don't you tell us a little about yourself.

I know i would be curious to know what your life was like before you joined the WMSCOG, c'mon give it a try, it might help everybody understand you better and from reading this site I can tell you, I see a lot of people here are very fond of you. I think there is a pretty good person inside you. No one on this site is your enemy, you know that. Give us your favorite childhood memory. Geez i hope you still have some if not, i'm sorry.

emil
    Participant

I agree with you Harry. Yes FTOS, I too would like to make your acquaintance. Perhaps you can start a new thread to introduce yourself. I admire the fact that you have stayed on here and posted in these forums.

Harry
    Participant

See FTOS Emil feels the same way I bet other people on this site would love to know how FTOS came to be FTOS.

I'll tell you what, I'll start……..

I currently live in the same small town I grew up in. I was raised Catholic and still am (go figure right) I would say one of my fondest childhood memories would be hanging out by the brook with my friends. A lot of crazy stuff happened down at that brook or at least it seemed crazy at the time. I watched my kids hang out at that same spot by the brook while they were growing up. 

ok, FTOS I shared with you now tell us about yourself slugger, do you have any fond memories of your childhood, what besides the WMSCOG would persuade you to move to Korea? c'mon man the people want to hear your story!!!

I really hope you do

Joshua
    Participant

I have spent a bit of time learning some things about FTOS and I can tell you that his story is pretty interesting. I hope he will share it with you guys. Some of it is rather enlightening.

MountainMom
    Participant

I bet it is.

Viewing 17 replies - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.