FEAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Truth
    Participant

A recurring message throughout the entire Bible is that God's people do not need to be afraid of anything, because He is ultimately in control of all things. Whether it's a minor life setback or a seriously frightening situation, Christians are called to face it without undue fear, trusting in God.

THEN, why are all the members so afraid of all the ex members??  Then, why are they hiding behind fences and security?  Does God really need security!!!   Have you ever had God call security on you or take you to court??    

DON'T THE WMSCOG PEOPLE TRUST IN THEIR FATHER AND MOTHER????  WHERE IS THEIR FAITH?????

(does this sound familiar?)

Questioninginla
    Participant

With the protection of the Passover, you have nothing to fear.

Simple as that.

Phobia is embedded.  No one will notice.

Of course, anyone who left the protection of this gorgeous umbrella, surely made by all of the suffering and sacrifices of the leaders, was tempted by the evil one and of course we should avoid them for it makes perfect sense….right?

jellybean
    Participant

it is because they are afraid of not going to the Kingdom of Heaven. If they get “spiritually sick” and end up becoming an ex member because of listening to an ex member they wont be part of the 144 thousand. That is exactly what they are afraid of. Remember ex members are considered to the as children of god that ate from the Three of knowledge of good and evil.

x wms brother
    Participant

Some members told me they are just getting ready for the end when they will flee to thier Zion in the last days, when it all starts to hit the fan. They will be staying in thier churches. The extra measures are to keep people out when things get bad. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Like someone said, Wmscog are not Zions. There will be disasters of all sorts but fleeing to Wmscog aka Zions, is the last place I’d recommend fleeing to.

Simon
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

fleeing to Wmscog aka Zions, is the last place I'd recommend fleeing to.

good advice don't flee there

KF
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

yes we must all flee to Simon's house :P…………………LOL!

justasitis
    Participant

Kim wrote:

Simon wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

yes we must all flee to Simon's house :P…………………LOL!

Simon's house seems to be to be a pretty good place to go. BUT there is no need to flee anywhere. God is running this show guys. Remember – s/he (it?) is omniscient, omnipresent.  All knowing. Everywhere. We are not in charge – God is.

Simon
    Participant

if I weren't homeless stuck living in a motel at the mo anyone would be welcome to flee to my house if it were truly needed LOL

but the only one to go to is God

justasitis
    Participant

Simon wrote:

if I weren't homeless stuck living in a motel at the mo anyone would be welcome to flee to my house if it were truly needed LOL

So not quite homeless – you have somewhere to live – even if not your 'preferred choice'. But your welcome to host any and all is welcome and clear – as is your love for your fellow 'man'. And in times of need, I agree – go to God. There really is nowhere else to go. 

Liberty
    Participant

justasitis wrote:

Simon wrote:

So not quite homeless – you have somewhere to live – even if not your 'preferred choice'. But your welcome to host any and all is welcome and clear – as is your love for your fellow 'man'. And in times of need, I agree – go to God. There really is nowhere else to go. 

I could be wrong, but I think he was joking justasitis.

Simon
    Participant

Nope

Liberty
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Nope

That could explain why your experiences were vastly different from everyone else's then. It's starting to make sense-  a little bit.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Actually there are few reasons and fear is not even close to why they fence you out.  (not my words or my thoughts so don't take offence at me I'm just giving you guys the answer) 

1. Do not touch the dead bodies, x members are like the plague. 

2. Not all of us are that nice and have old habits, so some one might get hurt, (if I was there, trust me I would not be the one getting hurt and there are other brothers that can really really hurt you, so be glad there's a fence, it's for your protection, I've talked to some brothers and even one was all for praying that you guys get hurt or even … by freak accident, so trust me the church is doing a lot to hold the members back from acting on their feelings and telling members to hold back and not disgrace Father and Mother. And you can't blame the brothers and sisters for having anger or hate towards you guys, we look at Father and Mother as real parents, so if someone was going against them or hurting them in anyway of couse anger will arise ) Btw I would never pray for someone to get hurt, I told that brother thats not something to pray for! ^^

3. distractions.  You ever had dirty stains or some spots on the wall and you didn't want to re paint every thing so you just covered it with a picture or something, well same thing, the members don't want to look at you so they covered you with a fence.

4. Right to privacy, they don't like people noseying around. 

Again not my words but this is the reasons for putting up the fence…. so don't take offence at me

Sarah2013
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Actually there are few reasons and fear is not even close to why they fence you out.  (not my words or my thoughts so don't take offence at me I'm just giving you guys the answer) 

1. Do not touch the dead bodies, x members are like the plague. 

2. Not all of us are that nice and have old habits, so some one might get hurt, (if I was there, trust me I would not be the one getting hurt and there are other brothers that can really really hurt you, so be glad there's a fence, it's for your protection, I've talked to some brothers and even one was all for praying that you guys get hurt or even … by freak accident, so trust me the church is doing a lot to hold the members back from acting on their feelings and telling members to hold back and not disgrace Father and Mother. And you can't blame the brothers and sisters for having anger or hate towards you guys, we look at Father and Mother as real parents, so if someone was going against them or hurting them in anyway of couse anger will arise ) Btw I would never pray for someone to get hurt, I told that brother thats not something to pray for! ^^

3. distractions.  You ever had dirty stains or some spots on the wall and you didn't want to re paint every thing so you just covered it with a picture or something, well same thing, the members don't want to look at you so they covered you with a fence.

4. Right to privacy, they don't like people noseying around. 

Again not my words but this is the reasons for putting up the fence…. so don't take offence at me

Well, well. Thanks for putting it so eloquently, FTOS. 

Simon
    Participant

No it’s post wmscog still an enigma lol

MountainMom
    Participant

FTOS, that explanation is, well, funny.

KF
    Participant

FTOS….wrote: I've talked to some brothers and even one was all for praying that you guys get hurt or even … by freak accident, so trust me the church is doing a lot to hold the members back from acting on their feelings and telling members to hold back and not disgrace Father and Mother.  

Wow is that the kind of mentality/feelings the WMSCOG members carry inside of them. Jesus said:

Matthew 5:43-48

New International Version (NIV)

Love for Enemies

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. 

What's the sense in mothers teachings if the WMS members being part of the "true church" show the opposite.

so then it is true, the story from korea, where a man was attacked because he left and spoke of the church.

What the hec is wrong with you people, where is the love of God in those statments and emotions.  The bible says he will give a new name to those who overcome…what is to overcome….the very actions these members are thinking….so i guess ya don't have the New Name.

Why I would not even desire the death of no one, no matter how bad they are…. that is sooo evil, to even think it.

FTOS, you did right in telling this person what you did, if in fact you did.

KF
    Participant

FTOS SAID:  1. Do not touch the dead bodies, x members are like the plague.  

FTOS,  are you saying anyone that is not part of the church should be consider  dead bodies and plagues,

then what about the people they work for making that money to give that 10% to the church,

why don't they stay away from them. 

KF
    Participant

FTOS SAID:  1. Do not touch the dead bodies, x members are like the plague.  

FTOS,  are you saying anyone that is not part of the church should be consider  dead bodies and plagues,

then what about the people they work for making that money to give that 10% to the church,

why don't they stay away from them. 

Questioninginla
    Participant

Dispensing of Existence for outsiders.

Quite dangerous.  Proceed with caution.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.