FEAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Truth
    Participant

A recurring message throughout the entire Bible is that God's people do not need to be afraid of anything, because He is ultimately in control of all things. Whether it's a minor life setback or a seriously frightening situation, Christians are called to face it without undue fear, trusting in God.

THEN, why are all the members so afraid of all the ex members??  Then, why are they hiding behind fences and security?  Does God really need security!!!   Have you ever had God call security on you or take you to court??    

DON'T THE WMSCOG PEOPLE TRUST IN THEIR FATHER AND MOTHER????  WHERE IS THEIR FAITH?????

(does this sound familiar?)

Questioninginla
    Participant

Dispensing of Existence for outsiders.

Quite dangerous.  Proceed with caution.

KF
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Yes…..and ….. Just wondering are the members really feeling like FTOS suggest or is this being drilled into their heads.   Come on WMS members do you really feel like you want to hurt someone or desire their death, what kind of person would have a heart & mind like that, ask yourself that question, then tell us if it is Godly,  because God is good. God is Love, not hatred! or a God of confusion.  I pray for all of you.  May God have mercy on your souls.

KF
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Yes…..and ….. Just wondering are the members really feeling like FTOS suggest or is this being drilled into their heads.   Come on WMS members do you really feel like you want to hurt someone or desire their death, what kind of person would have a heart & mind like that, ask yourself that question, then tell us if it is Godly,  because God is good. God is Love, not hatred! or a God of confusion.  I pray for all of you.  May God have mercy on your souls.

MountainMom
    Participant

What you said in your explanation of the fences did not reflect well on your church or the members.  Are you sure you should be speaking for them? 

KF
    Participant

another question….who paid for the fence….I saw the video and that was alot of fence…….did they do a collection or was that from the fence committee.

If a member leaves the church, can they take a piece of the fence with them…J/K

Emily
    Participant

FTOSs explanation sounds like a sneaky way to scare the protestors.  I hope that people don't stop speaking out because of this "threat".  If one of the wms members was dumb enough to publicly attack anyone, they would go straight to jail.  No sabbath, third day service or passover there so good luck with that.

Emily
    Participant

FTOSs explanation sounds like a sneaky way to scare the protestors.  I hope that people don't stop speaking out because of this "threat".  If one of the wms members was dumb enough to publicly attack anyone, they would go straight to jail.  No sabbath, third day service or passover there so good luck with that.

MountainMom
    Participant

I really think many of the comments FTOS has made were with the intent of intimidation. He did it kind of like the pastors do, though, saying it is not his words, but the words of the members.  I know that the pastors hand down the dirty work to deacons, missionaries, etc.  They don't like to have it sound like it is coming directly from them so they can keep their hands clean so to speak.  Maybe that is what FTOS is doing.

MountainMom
    Participant

I really think many of the comments FTOS has made were with the intent of intimidation. He did it kind of like the pastors do, though, saying it is not his words, but the words of the members.  I know that the pastors hand down the dirty work to deacons, missionaries, etc.  They don't like to have it sound like it is coming directly from them so they can keep their hands clean so to speak.  Maybe that is what FTOS is doing.

king34
    Participant

lol I cant wait when you guys do something in nyc like renita did I be the first one in line. I wish that one of those members would put there hads on me smh will see if there passover really works, ill put it to the test.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I'm not threatening i'm just telling you guys what I heard.  Seriously how is this coming back to me

fromtheotherside
    Participant

And of course it's not all members, it's just the hotheaded ones. Of course not all members feel the same, and if all the members were perfect then they would all be tied to become 144000.  

Disturbed
    Participant

All joking aside….the Koreans will keep their hands clean because they don’t want to risk getting deported. They will ask American members to do the dirty work as usual. And when the ish hits the fan the “church” will say the member acted on their own accord. Brothers & sisters of Zion, “WAKE UP”. This church uses people and throws them out like dirty laundry! Like I have said before there is no love there. They can preach all they want about having the love of mother but how can you have something that doesn’t exist in you anyway! I wish they would do something to me…I guarantee there will be a problem.

Joshua
    Participant

Seeing this fence around the L.A. church reminds me of what I saw around the Chula Vista, CA church. I drove up there one time and the entire grounds were surrounded by a fence and there was a very strong security gate. The security cameras around the area are very obvious as well. It was more like a compound or a prison than a church. Santee, CA also has several obvious security cameras at their location although their fencing was not like these other locations. Question: Are they trying to keep people out or in? These fences and cameras portray an errie feeling. I guess that after a while you would just get used to them but why should you have to? God's got my back and has my family covered by His grace. I feel no need to fence off my family or provide additional security other than what God leads me to do as the leader of my house.

emil
    Participant

Look at it this way. If I were a pastor or whatever, do I have to tell members to go out and create mayhem? All I have to do is to say how much it pains mum that her children are being subjected to this kind of persecution by a small number of Satan's people.

Then if the listener's go out and react violently, the leaders never really told them to do so.

Disturbed
    Participant

EXACTLY! It’s like what’s been said before, “it’s not what they say, but what they don’t say”.

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

And of course it's not all members, it's just the hotheaded ones. Of course not all members feel the same, and if all the members were perfect then they would all be tied to become 144000.  

How many would you say are tied so far?

Simon
    Participant

They're all tied at cursed unfortunately, I pray they all see and get blessed instead though!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Grace Community Church, Shephard of the Hills, In His Presense, Church On The Way, Saddleback Church and Cathedral Paris, France, all have fences that do not appear uninviting or mysterious.  However, there is a difference,  these fences are not to block one from coming in but to avoid taggers, therefore, they are not blind.  Most churches do not give the impression of fear be it from within or from the outside, what is there to fear? If it's members are violent then that says something about the church, and if those who are on the outside are violent also it speaks of them aswell. Taggers are not people who pickett but people who love to show their artwork; and believe me, these artworks  need to be on some of these churches. 🙂 Even enemies execute respect. That's my philosophy of life. On  a serious note, blind fence is so much different from having a regular fence. Blind fence just looks an feels occultish. 

Disturbed
    Participant

I’m sure none of the churches you mentioned have cameras and microphones inside the sanctuary as means of surveillance LOL. I know some do have cameras & microphones but with the purpose of audio & recording the pastor/speaker and the choir/church band and certainly not with malicious or spying intent.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.