FEAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Truth
    Participant

A recurring message throughout the entire Bible is that God's people do not need to be afraid of anything, because He is ultimately in control of all things. Whether it's a minor life setback or a seriously frightening situation, Christians are called to face it without undue fear, trusting in God.

THEN, why are all the members so afraid of all the ex members??  Then, why are they hiding behind fences and security?  Does God really need security!!!   Have you ever had God call security on you or take you to court??    

DON'T THE WMSCOG PEOPLE TRUST IN THEIR FATHER AND MOTHER????  WHERE IS THEIR FAITH?????

(does this sound familiar?)

Disturbed
    Participant

FTOS…glad to know your position and where you stand with the church. In America we know a lot more about your organization than you think we do. Maybe you’re not high up enough on the food chain to be “in the loop”

Sarah2013
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

IrenaeusFTW wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Cypress Hill "insane in the membrane"  please stop hitting the conspiracy bong.

Yes, hello? Pot, this is kettle. You're black. 

Nope gave up pot years ago.  Plus it's hard to get here in Korea.  But I do get urges sometimes, and also I'm more of "going fast" type.  But all that is not available here in Korea!

Lol! He didn't mean that type of pot. Lol. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

fromtheotherside wrote:

IrenaeusFTW wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Nope gave up pot years ago.  Plus it's hard to get here in Korea.  But I do get urges sometimes, and also I'm more of "going fast" type.  But all that is not available here in Korea!

LOL! I think maybe that idiom didn't translate… or FTOS made a funny.  

EDIT: and for the record Sarah2013, I'm a he. 

Disturbed
    Participant

@Sarah…working too hard to understand American slang that he/she overlooked a plain English word LOL

KF
    Participant

pot kills your brain cells….no wonder, now I understand. thanks to 5th grade science

Sarah2013
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

@Sarah…working too hard to understand American slang that he/she overlooked a plain English word LOL

Lol! This goes from seriousness to comic relief. I guess we can use the break cause Wmscog debates are so intense to deal with at times. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I didn't misunderstand the word "Pot" Sarah.. what I meant was… I said "stop smoking pot you guys are insane", then he said (through use of idiom) "you are too".  So I said " I don't smoke pot anymore"  I thought that's what he meant by using the idiom.  I was trying to be sarcastic but didn't come out the way I wanted.. and a little funny. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

IrenaeusFTW wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

IrenaeusFTW wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

LOL! I think maybe that idiom didn't translate… or FTOS made a funny.  

EDIT: and for the record Sarah2013, I'm a he. 

I'm sorry. I have corrected it. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone who ends up slogging through this website/forum deserves a cold beer. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Yum I'd like a heineken.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

I didn't misunderstand the word "Pot" Sarah.. what I meant was… I said "stop smoking pot you guys are insane", then he said (through use of idiom) "you are too".  So I said " I don't smoke pot anymore"  I thought that's what he meant by using the idiom.  I was trying to be sarcastic but didn't come out the way I wanted.. and a little funny. 

Oh. Gotcha! The whole thing was funny though. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

FTOS…glad to know your position and where you stand with the church. In America we know a lot more about your organization than you think we do. Maybe you're not high up enough on the food chain to be "in the loop"

Yea, we all know where you get your information, Disturbed.   That's why we are laughing.

Disturbed
    Participant

We’ll see who has the last laugh…it won’t be you!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Don't take it to the heart Disturbed.  Not laughing at you, just at the situation.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

I'm not laughing at anyone just at the high and lows of our debates. Disturbed is a great conversationalist. I have to voice that out. 

Disturbed
    Participant

Thank you Sarah2013. I wish I could speak more but I know the wmscog is trolling the site.

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Don't take it to the heart Disturbed.  Not laughing at you, just at the situation.  

Not sure if you understood what IrenaeusFTW's idom meant. Your response appears to indicate you didn't. That is why your responses are comic for those who understood the idiom.

Your wmscog keeps tilting at windmills (hope you understand that idiom) and always claims it is being persecuted even as other churches are probably hardly even aware of your existence.

Yet here you are saying that Disturbed is a conspiracist. 

emil
    Participant

FTOS- since you are on this thread, I would like to remind you that the debate between Genny, you and me on the matter of the antichrist evidence remained incomplete when you seemed to abandon it. Are you up to continuing the debate? If you are, now that the original thread has diverted, perhaps Genny can start a new thread to narrow down the topic of debate.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Yea trolling is possible when there is water around. Don't know how you'd catch anything on the internet, not to mention what kind of bait you'd use. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I used to go trolling down at the lake all the time with my buddies in Jr. High.  Then I got into boat fishing in highschool.   A lot better action and bigger fish. 

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.