Do you have proof?

• Creator
    Topic
    Disturbed
    Participant

I must say FTOS put a thought into my head. He asked if I had “proof” that mother made a claim about Chicago’s coldest winter. So I’m guessing that must be the latest method of wmscog…to ask if you have proof of something. Thinking like a lawyer, if there is no proof then it doesn’t exist or didn’t happen. They try to call us liars when we discuss our personal experiences while we were members of THAT group. I must say they are extremely stupid, naive or arrogant if they think we have no proof. How can we all have similar experiences and most of us may not have known each other until we met on this forum?

I have so much more to say but I must keep my poker face and not tip my hand. Many “successful” businessmen/women have been brought down because of their arrogance and their sloppiness. WMSCOG and its leadership is no different. This business will fall like the house of cards it is. Unfortunately for them all “good” things must come to an end.

And that, my folks, is my thought for the day!

Sarah2013
    Participant

The idea of asking for proof already in itself sound convicting. I'm not so sure that ought to be the right approach or answer Ftos ought to have given, but hey, it's a harsh world. 

MountainMom
    Participant

I have all the proof I need.

MountainMom
    Participant

I agree the arrogance is what is going to bring the leadership down eventually.  They think we are not as smart as they are, but that isn't true.  We just aren't as deceptive because we don't practice at it. 

FTOS, you said my deductive reasoning wasn't as good as yours.  Well, on the comment section of the Columbia section "The Voice" said "Again, is no secret that MountainMom is ………., and then you named me."   Well, if it isn't you, then where did the "Again" come from?   You are the only one on the forum who has been dogging my trail here, saying you know who I am and my son too.  There is no "again" without a "before."  And members are discouraged from looking at the examining site, whereas you are all over it, and also, in my assertion, on the Columbia article site commenting.  By the way, my son categorically denied saying what "Jess" in the comment section said.  He said he would never say that, so I know my authentic son is still in there somewhere.  It gives me hope because I love that boy so dearly and have been so sad at the ruse that has been perpetrated upon him.  He will feel so bad when he finds out, but I will do all I can to help him get over it, he can depend on that.   

So if members are not supposed to look on the internet because mother said "it is like eating from the tree of knowledge" which she doesn't want them to do, then why is it OK for you to be all over it?  Doesn't make sense to me for you to say you are such a devout follower and then go against the word of mother by being on the internet.  How do you explain that?  I already know what you are going to say, but you can give it a try anyway. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Well maybe 'the voice' is saying again because you were mention multiple times before 'the voice' commented about you being Mindy Harwood.  If I was 'the voice' I would have no reason to deny it.  I wouldn't care if you knew or not.  Also you are being very paranoid.  I haven't spoken anything about you for weeks, not since after I said I knew your son.  Even been over a month I believe.  I have not been dogging your trail, even a rabbit can find "your trail" by the way you post.   Yes your deductive reasoning is not as good because you jump the gun, which is a big no no.  Don't ever jump to conclusions because it will cloud your judgement.  "Again" can have been used because you were mentioned multiple times in the previous comments.  You told your son about the article before it came out, so people from chicago who know you could have read the article and posted.   

Also I never said your son is a liar, False information can start from any point in the line.  Could have been falsely interpreted by the person who told your son.  I'm very fond of brother J***  He is an awesome brother, who is filled with love and is a kind person and would never talk about him negatively.  Just because he has false information doesn't mean he is a liar or the one who told him, it just means he has the wrong info.   

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I must say FTOS put a thought into my head. He asked if I had "proof" that mother made a claim about Chicago's coldest winter. So I'm guessing that must be the latest method of wmscog…to ask if you have proof of something. Thinking like a lawyer, if there is no proof then it doesn't exist or didn't happen. They try to call us liars when we discuss our personal experiences while we were members of THAT group. I must say they are extremely stupid, naive or arrogant if they think we have no proof. How can we all have similar experiences and most of us may not have known each other until we met on this forum?

I have so much more to say but I must keep my poker face and not tip my hand. Many "successful" businessmen/women have been brought down because of their arrogance and their sloppiness. WMSCOG and its leadership is no different. This business will fall like the house of cards it is. Unfortunately for them all "good" things must come to an end.

And that, my folks, is my thought for the day!

Whatever happened to the few of you holds no merit, becuase it is a few isolated incidents, problems between members arise and if you felt hurt or manipulated by people it is not impossible because that's what Brothers and sister are, people, we are people we can hurt eacthother and have our own thoughts.  Proof of the wmscog, you don't have.  It's all in your head.  

Disturbed
    Participant

@FTOS….and that is where you are wrong. There are some who have valid proof that will hold up in a court of law. Don’t feel too sure of yourself just yet!

genny
    Participant

FTOS, I do understand your point that wrong actions by WMSCOG members can be caused by their own failings, just like wrong actions by Christians should not taint the teachings of Jesus because humans are prone to failure.  There are 2 things to consider, though.

#1–If those wrong and hurtful actions are taught by the wmscog, then there is a problem.

#2–There are problems with wmscog teachings themselves, not related to member behaviors.  Those problems have been well supported with evidence here.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Teachings can always be debated , and many things you believe can be proved wrong, If as you say that if there are parts of teachings and doctrines that can be proved wrong then it is not a truth then there is no truth in the world.  Some of you say that sunday and saturday are irrelevant and small but just as you can debate and prove (to yourself) that sabbath is wrong we too can prove sunday is wrong.  There are many subjects and beliefs that you believe in Genny that  I can debate and prove wrong.  Everything is debatable.  Some one will always come up with some sort of logic to prove themselves right or even scripture and then the debate starts again. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Also you don't know what actions is directly taught by wmscog and what is not.  

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Teachings can always be debated , and many things you believe can be proved wrong, If as you say that if there are parts of teachings and doctrines that can be proved wrong then it is not a truth then there is no truth in the world.  Some of you say that sunday and saturday are irrelevant and small but just as you can debate and prove (to yourself) that sabbath is wrong we too can prove sunday is wrong.  There are many subjects and beliefs that you believe in Genny that  I can debate and prove wrong.  Everything is debatable.  Some one will always come up with some sort of logic to prove themselves right or even scripture and then the debate starts again. 

sabbath means rest. Nobody here said it was wrong. I believe insisting on Saturday is wrong.

You have failed to prove Genny's argument about the 10 kingdoms is wrong. You have failed to prove how Dan 7 supports your theory that the little horn is the papacy. You just ran away from the thread when you could prove either.

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Also you don't know what actions is directly taught by wmscog and what is not.  

If a person in authority at a zion makes an announcement, what are the listening members supposed to think? Just asking.

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

sabbath means rest. Nobody here said it was wrong. I believe insisting on Saturday is wrong.

You have failed to prove Genny's argument about the 10 kingdoms is wrong. You have failed to prove how Dan 7 supports your theory that the little horn is the papacy. You just ran away from the thread when you could prove either.

I think everyone has come up with what they believe the little horn represents. A lot of errors has been made in decoding the book of Revelation. This book requires wisdom from above for the most part, which is why there are so many interpretations of what John saw and when or how it is to take place. 

Stained
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

emil wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

I think everyone has come up with what they believe the little horn represents. A lot of errors has been made in decoding the book of Revelation. This book requires wisdom from above for the most part, which is why there are so many interpretations of what John saw and when or how it is to take place. 

Jack Van Impe explained all of this.  Jack knows his shit.  He knows every verse in the bible by heart.  Fuckin' amazing.  He for sure knows more than our Douche Nugget adversaries.     .

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Stained did you just make a hershey squirt in your diapers again? 

I will answer your question tomorrow emil I gotta go home.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

My post was about FTOS claiming he can prove Genny wrong. I want to know what happened to his proof for those two things.

MountainMom
    Participant

FTOS can't prove Genny wrong, same as he can't know my son better than I do when he is posting all the way from Korea.  My son even admitted to his Dad that there are some wackos (his words, not mine) in the church.  He probably meant you. 

If you are supposed to be a holy man, you sure don't seem to show it in your posts.  Wow, some of the things you have posted here lately would seem to most people to show a temper and a vulgar nature.  Not the "mind of Mother" your organization likes to talk about, is it?  I'm rebuking you, get it?

Simon
    Participant

Wow you go MM!

donttrustzang
    Participant

@fromtheotherside
    . The society taught 2012 was the end date then later changed it and said it is the "completion of the temple". So either way, Failed prophecy, just like 1988. 2012 the world didnt end, and clearly the temple is not complete, if it was, just like the bible mentions "NO MORE MATERIALS NEEDED"  Is this not proof?

Simon
    Participant

Whatever was prophesied for 2012 not one thing happened of any significance… 

Questioninginla
    Participant

The topic of "proof" presupposes that one will actually listen and engage in conversation.

I'll give a full comprehensive lecture free of charge at any time regarding the tenets of thought reform.  One can decide for oneself if anything applies to this or any other group.

On a side note, there is a reason mafia Dons don't often go to trial, much less get convicted.  They don't publicize their downward decision-making in the heirarchy.  Somehow the work on the ground level gets completed though….huh…imagine that.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.