Do you have proof?

• Creator
    Topic
    Disturbed
    Participant

I must say FTOS put a thought into my head. He asked if I had “proof” that mother made a claim about Chicago’s coldest winter. So I’m guessing that must be the latest method of wmscog…to ask if you have proof of something. Thinking like a lawyer, if there is no proof then it doesn’t exist or didn’t happen. They try to call us liars when we discuss our personal experiences while we were members of THAT group. I must say they are extremely stupid, naive or arrogant if they think we have no proof. How can we all have similar experiences and most of us may not have known each other until we met on this forum?

I have so much more to say but I must keep my poker face and not tip my hand. Many “successful” businessmen/women have been brought down because of their arrogance and their sloppiness. WMSCOG and its leadership is no different. This business will fall like the house of cards it is. Unfortunately for them all “good” things must come to an end.

And that, my folks, is my thought for the day!

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Hi Kim!

Hi FTOS!!!! how are you?

KF
    Participant

would you mind giving us an answer to the above, thank you!

KF
    Participant

I see FTOS yet again avoids my questions.  He can't say it's a stupid question so what now?  Lets try one more time, I think he's a forgetful person.

Ftos would you consider the celebration of ascension day of pagan origins.  What are pagan origins, something that man created, that was not from God.  Can you please show us where in the bible it says to celebrate ascension day and Ahn's birthday.

Also why is not mothers birthday important or celebrated, shouldn't she have the same rights as the other god. 

Simon
    Participant

The question is silly

also. they do celebrate Zhang s birthday

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Hey Kim have patience okay, not everyone spend their entire time on this website, we have lives to live. 

First you don't understand what is considered pagan do you?    You know in the OT there are two feast that God did not command which is Feast of Purim and Feast of Dedication.  These weren't commanded by God, but these are not Pagan either, why, because the ROOT of it is not from Pagan customs or idolatry.    

Again if golf was originally created to give worship to the Goddess Golfess than it is a pagan sport, now just because you change the name to Clubbesschristes, and say you are playing the game for Christ and celebrating something about him does not take the fact that it is a pagan sport.  You can change the name or what ever you want it's still a pagan sport.  

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Again if golf was originally created to give worship to the Goddess Golfess than it is a pagan sport, now just because you change the name to Clubbesschristes, and say you are playing the game for Christ and celebrating something about him does not take the fact that it is a pagan sport.  You can change the name or what ever you want it's still a pagan sport.  

Good one FTOS. Now all you have to do is to show how this compares with the celebration of Christmas. You mentioned the name itself is pagan. We have asked and never got a response where you got that from.

You seem to be getting the point through your post above. If there was a pagan worship of some god/goddess and I started doing the same but gave it a different name, it would still be pagan worship just like the golf example. It is not about the name, not about the place, not about the date but about the act. The same game, the same worship. We are making progress here.

However, if you still insist that we should only celebrate feasts that are commanded in the bible and none else, then Kim's question about ascension still stands.

Simon
    Participant

Ascension day occurs during an apointed time technicaly

emil
    Participant

Simon, would you please explain?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Yes until you realize Christmas was has its roots in paganry, you will never accept, your in denial.   Ascension day, did not have it's beginnings in Pagan traditions, so it is not the same and hardly comparable to Christmas. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smh….

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Yes until you realize Christmas was has its roots in paganry, you will never accept, your in denial.   Ascension day, did not have it's beginnings in Pagan traditions, so it is not the same and hardly comparable to Christmas. 

You talk about others being cowards. Here you have claimed that very word Christmas is pagan but now when you are asked to back it up with facts, you keep playing around. You gave the golf example and I showed you the logic of your example and where it leads. Now you return to making unsubstantiated claims and drop your own logic. You are in denial. You have a fixed thought and do not want to consider the alernative.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah what is Smh???

Sarah2013
    Participant

It means shaking my head – from left to right – as in disappointment or pity.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Hmm I thought it meant smoking hot!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smoking hot will be Sh… at least. Wouldn’t it! But what would I be referring to as smoking hot?

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Hmm I thought it meant smoking hot!

Aren't there far more important posts for you to refute? Go on. Save our souls. Don't give up.

Viewing 16 replies - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.