"SPECIAL MEANS LAW"

• Creator
    Topic
    Harry
    Participant

I was recently contacted by someone who is "inside" the wmscog, wants to get out but has some extenuating circumstances. Anyhow that's a side story for now. During the course of conversation this person has enlightened me with regard to some diddy's from one of my favorite people.

As some of you already know the "special means law" was created to explain away the fact that ahnsahnghong himself said in his writings there was NO mother god. in fact i believe he was heard to say IT's RIDICULOUS to think there is a mother god.

Of course this would be terrible PR for the wmscog so a certain pastor (i think) came up with the "special means law" which baisically gave Ahn the right and duty to lie to protect the truth. Now this worked so well in explaining away the truth (that AHN said there was NO mother god) they have decided to elevate the law to a commandment type status. 

So now the "special means law" encompasses everything that is questioned that they have no good explanation for or you could say, permission granted to lie whenever you want, to whoever asks you a question that the wmscog doesn't have an answer for.

This is how it is explained:  "If an intruder breaks into your house and attacks you and your family and you grab a lamp and beat him over the head with it, the lamp is a weapon for good. when you are done beating the person with the lamp you put the lamp down and it becomes just a good lamp again." 

These guys are absolutely brilliant and if they ever get out of jail i would seriously consider hiring them…at a little less than minimum wage.

Next up a movie review "Putting on the full armor of god" a wmscog classic! I'm getting the whole 4 part series today woohoo

Simon
    Participant

So did god lie about not being able to lie so wed trust him?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I don't understand how the lampstand has anything to do with lying..

Harry
    Participant

Simon wrote:

So did god lie about not being able to lie so wed trust him?

according to them I guess so. LOL

Harry
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

The member can say whatever they feel is necessary and have no guilt, i guess, because then they get to go back to being whatever they were before the danger came along……..It's ridiculous Renita don't try to understand it

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Harry wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

The member can say whatever they feel is necessary and have no guilt, i guess, because then they get to go back to being whatever they were before the danger came along……..It's ridiculous Renita don't try to understand it

Lol.. ok, I won't because I still didn't get it.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm sorry.. but I'm still trying to understand. I can't help it.. Are the members equating themselves to the lampstand?

The lampstand was never a weapon. It was, however, used as a weapon but never a weapon itself. So, the lampstand never changed. It's use was altered for the situation but never actually changed. Plus, the lampstand didn't do anything against the law whereas lying is against the law.

Ecc 1:9 There must be an example of God breaking His own law to support Ash "lying". Jesus telling His disciples to keep a secret isn't breaking the law.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Ecc 1:9 There must be an example of God breaking His own law to support Ash "lying". Jesus telling His disciples to keep a secret isn't breaking the law.

Isaac obviously

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Obviously NOT because Isaac was not God.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Neither was Abraham.. Melchizedek.. The sun.. these things REPRESENT God but are not God Himself.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

But that's what WMSCOG says

warrior
    Participant

What I find funny about this "Special means law" is that when ahnsahnghong had to say "there is no mother" he wrote a whole book. A year before he died, he took time to write a whole book about it and gave it or sold it around.

Usually, in my opinion of course, when you take time to write a book is because you want it to survive your death or is something you really agree with, I mean, he could have had a big general assembly meeting and just tell them "Um Soo In is not mother" or even "there is no mother" .

When he "said" that there was a mother, he only told the general pastor and mother. so people at the WMSCOG are actually just believing what they say, he didnt tell anybody else about it. Its funny that they say that "Father wrote the green book to explain about mother", I believe in that book he wrote maybe 1 or 2 lines, that taken out of context, might sound like if he was talking about a "Bride" coming to the earth and being God.. but anyway, that book was written in 1980… Or they would also say that in the picture he chose her to pray at the passover.. but that also doesnt prove anything

Everything that people believe at the WMSCOG is pretty much based on what other people say… the prophecies fulfilled by ahnsahnghong, how much he or "mother" sacrificed. I find a bit funny that they usually say that during service time "mother" is sacrificing and feeling the pain of burning to ashes… the only time i went to korea when I saw her in two different services she was just sleeping, I know they say she was sleeping because of how much she sacrificed, but again, thats based on what people say…

And to those who say that they keep everything from the bible, today, May 18th is "Heavenly Parent's Day"… where in the Bible is that?

Simon
    Participant

two years I thought I duno

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

But that's what WMSCOG says

I didn't ask what the WMSCOG said. Don't answer a question with a lie, Simon.

Jack
    Participant

Kids behave!! Renita, I think Simon was just being sarcastic

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm really surprised so many people are still in the church after knowing about the book Ash wrote. I don't get it.. Mostly because that was why I left. I know everyone has their own thing why they joined and why they left.. But I just feel like his book is the ultimate evidence.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jack wrote:

Kids behave!! Renita, I think Simon was just being sarcastic

I'm getting tired of his responses. There was a conversation about a brother laying with his brother's wife we had and he made no sense. He speaks as if what he's presenting is absolute then turns around and says something else that contradicts what he just said. Then he wants to say he's being bullied.. No you're not! You're being disagreeable and incomplete which annoys and confuses people.

Simon
    Participant

Now you’re bearing false witness nice

emil
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Neither was Abraham.. Melchizedek.. The sun.. these things REPRESENT God but are not God Himself.

I agree about Isaac and Abraham but Melchizedek is another thing altogether. Hebrews appears to indirectly testify that he was God.

Regarding the SML, it looks like a nice way of establishing and justifying a more authoritarian regime.

Simon
    Participant

Very good method but then it brings into question how can we know if somone is christ no sign can exist and every claiment stands on equal footing

emil
    Participant

Someone committing sins like lying cannot obviously be God. That rules out at least this claimant.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.