"SPECIAL MEANS LAW"

• Creator
    Topic
    Harry
    Participant

I was recently contacted by someone who is "inside" the wmscog, wants to get out but has some extenuating circumstances. Anyhow that's a side story for now. During the course of conversation this person has enlightened me with regard to some diddy's from one of my favorite people.

As some of you already know the "special means law" was created to explain away the fact that ahnsahnghong himself said in his writings there was NO mother god. in fact i believe he was heard to say IT's RIDICULOUS to think there is a mother god.

Of course this would be terrible PR for the wmscog so a certain pastor (i think) came up with the "special means law" which baisically gave Ahn the right and duty to lie to protect the truth. Now this worked so well in explaining away the truth (that AHN said there was NO mother god) they have decided to elevate the law to a commandment type status. 

So now the "special means law" encompasses everything that is questioned that they have no good explanation for or you could say, permission granted to lie whenever you want, to whoever asks you a question that the wmscog doesn't have an answer for.

This is how it is explained:  "If an intruder breaks into your house and attacks you and your family and you grab a lamp and beat him over the head with it, the lamp is a weapon for good. when you are done beating the person with the lamp you put the lamp down and it becomes just a good lamp again." 

These guys are absolutely brilliant and if they ever get out of jail i would seriously consider hiring them…at a little less than minimum wage.

Next up a movie review "Putting on the full armor of god" a wmscog classic! I'm getting the whole 4 part series today woohoo

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.