"SPECIAL MEANS LAW"

• Creator
    Topic
    Harry
    Participant

I was recently contacted by someone who is "inside" the wmscog, wants to get out but has some extenuating circumstances. Anyhow that's a side story for now. During the course of conversation this person has enlightened me with regard to some diddy's from one of my favorite people.

As some of you already know the "special means law" was created to explain away the fact that ahnsahnghong himself said in his writings there was NO mother god. in fact i believe he was heard to say IT's RIDICULOUS to think there is a mother god.

Of course this would be terrible PR for the wmscog so a certain pastor (i think) came up with the "special means law" which baisically gave Ahn the right and duty to lie to protect the truth. Now this worked so well in explaining away the truth (that AHN said there was NO mother god) they have decided to elevate the law to a commandment type status. 

So now the "special means law" encompasses everything that is questioned that they have no good explanation for or you could say, permission granted to lie whenever you want, to whoever asks you a question that the wmscog doesn't have an answer for.

This is how it is explained:  "If an intruder breaks into your house and attacks you and your family and you grab a lamp and beat him over the head with it, the lamp is a weapon for good. when you are done beating the person with the lamp you put the lamp down and it becomes just a good lamp again." 

These guys are absolutely brilliant and if they ever get out of jail i would seriously consider hiring them…at a little less than minimum wage.

Next up a movie review "Putting on the full armor of god" a wmscog classic! I'm getting the whole 4 part series today woohoo

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

A NDA does not prevent you from testifying and reporting illegal activities, it only prevents people who DO NOT have evidence from slandering and telling lies. If you had any compelling evidence an NDA wouldn't matter to you. But it does matter to you, because baseless lies are the only thing you have to convince people with.

Disturbed wrote:

Understanding Confidentiality Agreements

Confidentiality agreements perform several functions. First and most obviously, they protect sensitive technical or commercial information from disclosure to others. One or more participants in the agreement may promise to not disclose technical information received from the other party. If the information is revealed to another individual or company, the injured party has cause to claim a breach of contract and can seek injunctive and monetary damages.

Second, the use of confidentiality agreements can prevent the forfeiture of valuable patent rights.

Third, confidentiality agreements define exactly what information can and cannot be disclosed. This is usually accomplished by specifically classifying the nondisclosible information as confidential or proprietary.

Nothing about lying 144,000. You don't know what you're talking about. You're just hissing out of your neck..

emil
    Participant

I would love to see what that NDA contained.

At least in my country, I don't think it is legal to have someone to sign an NDA without giving the person a copy of what they have signed. Wouldn't that be the cae there too. Wouldn't they have to let the member keep a copy of the signed NDA? Wouldn't it be illegal otherwise?

Harry
    Participant

emil wrote:

I would love to see what that NDA contained.

At least in my country, I don't think it is legal to have someone to sign an NDA without giving the person a copy of what they have signed. Wouldn't that be the cae there too. Wouldn't they have to let the member keep a copy of the signed NDA? Wouldn't it be illegal otherwise?

The NDA's just said no one will discuss anything that happens or is said at the passover. No one was given a copy so it's not legal it's also not necessarily illegal. So why would they make everyone sign them?

Simple, It's a threat, they are bullying their members. Why not, most of their members are slaves already so they just keep pushing them down every chance they get…..not much different than what a pimp does!  "Cult:101"

emil
    Participant

Yeah Harry. You say it is not legal and you also say it is not illegal. I suppose you mean it is not illegal to make people sign it but it is not legally binding on those who did sign. Correct?

Re: Bullying, see what I said earlier.

emil wrote:

No Renita. As you can see, they have never hesitated to sue those who they claimed were lying. They don't require a NDA for it.

The main purpose of the NDA is to intimidate members who leave or want to leave. For most people, the fact that they signed a legal looking document would frighten them into avoiding making disclosures of the happenings inside.

It is not so much for the sheeple but for those who come out. They will be intimidated.

Simon
    Participant

If i had signed one id call duress

Viewing 5 replies - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.