Renita's Videos

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hello everyone! I have recently volunteered myself to take our topics to Facebook and Youtube. For those of you who don't mind revealing your identity, you can join my group on FB. Even if you don't want to join you can still view it. Should you have any questions or comments you would like to add to the group, you can just message them to me and I'll post them there without sharing who it's from. Also, subscribe to my Youtube channel. I've made 2 videos so far and I think they're great! I'm trying to keep the videos under 4 or 5 minutes for those people who don't like reading walls of text. When I'm nervous I tend to crack a lot of jokes so, though the content is very serious, my videos are personable and fun to watch. Also, let me know what you want the next video to discuss otherwise I'll surprise you.

1 John 4:1 Testing the World Mission Society Church of God [WMSCOG] https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/123644424491686/

Renita Payno Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/renitapayno?feature=mhee

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

You can block them if you want.

I don't want to block them. I want them to comment with Scripture so I can gain information on what they've been taught. Making lemonaide. =)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

KF wrote:

Renita don't let that FOOL get you upset, if anything Pitty the fool, he/she has no idea about PHOTOSHOP or other picture programs.  Anyone these days can edit pictures, and combine any image to make it look as one.

even if the picture is true, it does not mean anything, who does not dress up to go to church?  for all we know someone else got marry and they happen to take a picture all dressed up on that day and now they want to  make it seem like it's their wedding photo.

Really now…. I heared there is only one photo, why just one photo of a bride & groom, the most important day in someone's life, what if that one photo would have been destroyed or lost, how would they have shown that they got married.

perhaps that was the only take of the picture of both of them together, sorry can't edit the same position or facial experssion over and over and create more.

Can anyone who has seen the picture give full details of it! or show it here.  let's take a photo of mother and put her next to some other man and make them look as if they are marry.  It is very doable, PHOTOSHOP! 

NOW if they got video of the wedding ceremony then that's another story …..sorry no actors only the original people in the photo.

Yea, all that makes sense. Even when I saw the picture and I believed in F&M it didn't mean anything to me. They don't even look happy.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Well, I just started receiving bad comments on my Youtube videos. I knew it was bound to happen but it still makes me sad and angry. However, they won't stop me. I'm making another video today. =)

I'm really glad y'all are enjoying the videos. Please, if there's anything you think I should add tell me. This is a group effort! None of the stuff I'm posting are from my own knowledge. That's why I give credit to this site and to Genny. I need your help.

Instead of being sad and angry you should be proud of yourself!

Thanks Shimon. I am proud. =) You people are great. Thanks for being in my circle. You're great motivation. For those who aren't on the FB group, I got a message from a member saying the content is offensive. He/She asked me to remove the offensive content.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ok. Makes sense not blocking cause they can always use a different gmail, anyway.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Problems with the WMSCOG's Evidence: Ostrogoths http://youtu.be/0RfmbPs-VeQ

Sarah2013
    Participant

Funny how these videos stop working after a while. Anyone else getting error codes?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I clicked the link and it works fine.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Works now.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Awesome

Love'n Honey
    Participant

My Last Day at Zion http://youtu.be/J5TAxXOKGD4

100%

This is a more detailed version of why I never went back. It's not long! It's brief but descriptive at the same time. =)

Disturbed
    Participant

Oh my goodness! Your video about your last day was hilarious! I saw that video a couple of times. I felt weird that someone could look in God’s bag & exposed something too early and there not be a biblical prophecy or something foretelling. Jesus knew he was going to be betrayed and said so beforehand. So if ASH was God then how come he didn’t know about UmSooin?! Like I said before, the church is in panic mode and they’re making a lot of careless mistakes. Or maybe they think we’re too brainwashed to notice

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Some people are too brainwashed to notice which is why I think the deaconness didn't do the study with me. I think she realized that I wasn't brain washed and wasn't going to accept any old excuse she was prepared to give me.

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ disturbed: everything with a beginning has an end, especially in this world. Wmscog is nearing what is called full exposure. If false pastors and priest are being exposed how much more an Organisation who claims to have God dwelling in their midst, yet very inconsistent with basics.

Smh – money. The love for this thing called money has sent zillions to Hell. I know that word sounds harsh but this is our reality. Watch you will see more ungodly behaviours coming from this Organisation the more people stand up to them. It gets more interesting down the line.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

NCPCOG has YT videos.

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

NCPCOG has YT videos.

Hmmmm…. How?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Search it. I think their channel is NCPCOG. They have 4 videos up. Supposedly, they're sermons given by ASH himeself. I asked if they could add english captions because YT's captions suck.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

God the Mother and the Moon http://youtu.be/O2bNp9oOfNE

Love'n Honey
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

God the Mother and the Moon http://youtu.be/O2bNp9oOfNE

I kept saying Joshua but I meant to say Joseph… so cut "Joshua" and paste "Joseph" whilst watching this video. =)

KF
    Participant

keep those video's coming Rentia, I enjoy watching them…..it's like waiting for a program to come on LOL

what will she talk about today?

I would really like to see one on the root of David 🙂

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Well, I'm going to do some research on the Root of David then. Like I've said before, finding data isn't my specialty. I analyze and summarize. What specific issue do you want to me address about the Root of David?

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.