Former WMSCOG Missionary Ron Ramos Speaks Out About His Experience

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

A very big thank you to admin!

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Shot through the heart! Thank you so much Mr. Ramos.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm crying on the inside. I'm so happy that the people I went into the church with are no longer a part of it.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

That's what a garbage is like… no matter how much you hide it, spray something on it, or put it into the farthest corner, it's odor will still come out and eventually become so overpowering that it's either you take the garbage out or you go out of the house. That's how I view the wmscog. Ron Ramos just proves that 12 years of living with a garbage doesn't make you immune to its smell.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Amen, Eli. Well said.

jl
    Participant

me pueden explicar lo que dijo Ron Ramos en el video porque no entiendo mucho el ingles 

Stained
    Participant

Ron man that was righteous, brave and I tell you what Brother (and now you are my Brother) that made me cry.  From the Heart man, thank you.      May you be the first in a very long line of defectors willing to do what you did. 

KC
    Participant

told you guys that they did preach about 2012………………..

KC
    Participant

and told you guys also that members were nothing but milking cows for them………

genny
    Participant

I think jl is asking if someone can explain what Ron said in the video because he doesn't understand much English.  Who here knows enough Spanish to explain?

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Have you seen the little piggies

Crawling in the dirt?

And for all the little piggies

Life is getting worse

Always having dirt to play around in

Have you seen the bigger piggies

In their starched white shirts?

You will find the bigger piggies

Stirring up the dirt

Always have clean shirts to play around in

Everywhere there's lots of piggies

Living piggy lives

You can see them out for dinner

With their piggy wives

Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon

Sarah2013
    Participant

Explain Jesus of Nazareth.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Explain Jesus of Nazareth.

It's subliminal  .

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ok

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Ron Ramos fue misionero en la Iglesia Mundial de Dios Sociedad Misionera durante 12 años antes de que él y su esposa se ​​fue. En el video, mencionó que se le dio al estudio sobre el fin del mundo en 2012, los negros eran una raza maldita, y se le dijo que predicar sólo a los blancos porque son los ricos. Él reclutó a más de 100 miembros de la iglesia y les dijo que si tuviera que ya no creen y tratan de alejarse, deben estar cerca de Dios Madre.

jl
    Participant

genny wrote:

I think jl is asking if someone can explain what Ron said in the video because he doesn't understand much English.  Who here knows enough Spanish to explain?

esciban en ingles por que yo si tengo el traductor de ingles a español

….escriban todo lo que dijo Ron Rmos

Reina412
    Participant

This was a great video! I’m definitely sending to other former members! It was also bittersweet as his testimony brought back terrible memories! When I was a group leader I was also the one that had to tell young members they would learn more in the next study, even though I knew how crazy it drove me when I was told the same thing! Not too long ago, I was told to leave my husband but I didn’t want to listen to them.

angelikkepr
    Participant

Jl te escribi en mensaje privado… 🙂

Drzion
    Participant

<font size=”6″>Former WMSCOG Missionary Ron Ramos</font> is true because I was also taught about 2012 end of the world. While preaching in many places I told that world would gonna end in 2012, I even told if it won't happen then Shoot me, now I am realizing my mistake. (168+1844=2012)

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Drzion, Ron Ramos stated in the video that the wmscog gradually stopped preaching the end of the world in 2012 by year 2007. Are you a long-time member then?

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.