Former WMSCOG Missionary Ron Ramos Speaks Out About His Experience

Drzion
    Participant

yes i am still a leader, yes Ron is right i was also taught about 2012

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ DrZion: So with all that you are hearing and probably noticing, don’t you see something strangely wrong?

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Do you still agree with wmscog teachings then? Or are you here in the forum to also defend your faith in wmscog? This question is to clarify where you stand and is not meant to create division or isolate you from us, I really just want to know.

Drzion
    Participant

I just have to wait and see for few years for the result then i will decide what to do.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Hmmm….

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

By few years….are you saying you are still planning on continuing wmscog's works that including but not limited to recruitment, bible study, and all those shall we say, deceitful things they do?

Joshua
    Participant

Drzion wrote:

I just have to wait and see for few years for the result then i will decide what to do.

Drzion, one definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Please don't do this. God has given you a very clear sign that the WMSCOG is a false church. What are the results that you are waiting to see? Obviously you are starting to see. If you were not then you would have never came here. You have a very real chance to know the one true God. To make a real difference away from deception and lies of this false church and it's false doctrines. Please look at the facts, step away from this group for at least six months, put away all of their teaching material, (at least for now) and take some time to clear your head. Once this is done start researching some of the things that you have been taught. Don't bring it back to the WMS for interpretation or help. Do your own research and find the truth for yourself. Don't let anyone tell you what to believe. You can do this. Only then will you be able to decide what to do.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Great Job, Joshua. You said it all.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

¿Quieres que escribir todo lo que dijo? Palabra por palabra? Ok..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Very well said Joshua.

Joshua
    Participant

Thank you for the support folks. You all mean a lot to me and your supporting words at times are the only thing that keeps me going. I have an anniversary coming up real soon which is very special to me. Feb. 8th marks one year that I have been posting on this website. Over that year God has given me opportunity to speak life into peoples lives and also meet other solders in Gods Army. I feel overly blessed to have been a part of reaching out to people and helping them see the light and more importantly helping people come into the light. I thank God for all of you and I also thank God for all of the opportunities he has made me a part of. I hope that I have been a positive influence to everyone that has taken the time to read any of my postings. Love and blessing to you all. Joshua

KF
    Participant

Drzion wrote:

Drzion do you see what you are writting?  You were thought about 2012 and the prophecy failed and now you still want to wait a few years? really, Why???

or did you mean to say till the next Passover in March/April 2013, because you were told the year is not over according to the scared calendar.

Drzion wrote:

yes i am still a leader, yes Ron is right i was also taught about 2012

even with all the evidence you are still in denial, I don't blame you though, I have a friend in the same position, It is true…there is A TIME FOR EVERYTHING!

As a team leader, how do you feel about all of this.  People trust you and believe everything you are telling them, if you are not sure now and are having doubts how can you recurit or teach any more.

You know when you did'nt know God had mercy on you and gave you a chance to see, but if you continue now with your same actions, be prepare for the consequences, and I'm not talking about man, I am speaking of your Creator.  GOD BLESS YOU

Sarah2013
    Participant

Kim. What’s a scared calendar? Or did you mean Sacred? Cause with wmscog, there are all sorts of names

KF
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Kim. What's a scared calendar? Or did you mean Sacred? Cause with wmscog, there are all sorts of names

sorry, my error typing, meant to write sacred

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Yea Ron, he worked diligently, but everyone at the L.A Church and Korea knows and did see his "need" to become a pastor, and how that need made him have some actions and words that he expressed that make us now see his true side.  Wow what a traitor just because he couldn't make pastor, Ron we know your true self and your true reasons for leaving.  Also they're are even foreign Elders which is higher then missionary.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

God knows, thats why you weren't made Pastor Ron!  

angelikkepr
    Participant

Is that what the WMSCOG is saying now? It is always some excuse… Now Ron is a traitor? Really? People around the world iare having troubles in their lives as a result of the WMSCOG teachings and this is jist the beginning. Thanks Ron for speakking out the truth of many!

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

God knows, thats why you weren't made Pastor Ron!  

fromtheotherside, did you know Ron personally? 

how about Diane, did she also want to become a pastor?

how long have you been a member FTOS?  are you saying everything he/she is saying is a lie?

angelikkepr
    Participant

That is a good one Kim! Tomorrow we will know what excuse the WMSCOG will use about Diane!

KF
    Participant

angelikkepr wrote:

That is a good one Kim! Tomorrow we will know what excuse the WMSCOG will use about Diane!

I can bet they will say she followed him, along with the others.  That he pulled them away from the truth, that satan got to them,( because satan has greater power than GOD…Sarcasm) he gets the children of zion who have been there for years doing Gods will Or  that they are the fallen ones from the end of days.

why can't it be that they saw the real truth, discovered the lies and deception, and knew that something was wrong but the fear of GOD kept them there. 

why can't members ask questions freely without being judge.  There is only ONE judge and that is GOD!  I'm sorry was I just judging now?

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.