Former WMSCOG Missionary Ron Ramos Speaks Out About His Experience

Simon
    Participant

this so called peace treaty was elies idea you’re so wrapped in hate you aren’t even paying attention to whom you mock

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

this so called peace treaty was elies idea you're so wrapped in hate you aren't even paying attention to whom you mock

[removed for rules]  Don't worry about what I say and don't comment on what I say. [removed for rules]  Elie knows where I stand with her.  My comments have nothing to do with Elie.  I'd follow Elie off a [removed for rules] cliff.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I don’t think FTOS means to be that way. I think it is just tantrums and frustration of the intense discussions. He does the same to me but I let him have his fun provided I make my point. However, I understand it can cause one to lose their cool – just human nature. Don’t sweat it man.

Stained
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I don't think FTOS means to be that way. I think it is just tantrums and frustration of the intense discussions. He does the same to me but I let him have his fun provided I make my point. However, I understand it can cause one to lose their cool – just human nature. Don't sweat it man.

I'm just sick of being nice [removed for rules].  Sick of it.  This is [removed for rules] stockholm syndrome. . .

Sarah2013
    Participant

Don’t sweat it man, seriously! I know the drill and you know the drill, so why waste your mental energy.

Stained
    Participant

I mean here he is, Ron Ramos, one of their top dogs, admitting everything and when I say top dogs, I mean when he said jump, they said how high, and now these robots with 6 months or a year under their belt are here trying to belittle him because he finally man'd up and they don't even know what they're talking about.   

News for them, here's the song they should be singing

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv24N8H1KyI 

Sarah2013
    Participant

I know.

Simon
    Participant

it is my business when you prove wmscog right at every post you make about how hateful people are towards them

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

it is my business when you prove wmscog right at every post you make about how hateful people are towards them

Dude man, didn't I tell you not to comment on my stuff ? 

Simon
    Participant

as long as you make a horrible name for every non wmscog member I will

fromtheotherside
    Participant

The truth is only between me an elie.  Never asked you to join stained.  As long as I'm not attacked I don't attack back, have I been rude to simon? or even emil?  no I haven't.  If you nonchalant and kick back and just have a conversation and not get emotional, which by all means I have every right to get upset with you guys as you do with me, then no problems.  So stained i will wipe your slate clean, here is our new relationship stained, shake shake.  Next step is yours.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Good job.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

wow.. an ex once told me 'you hurt the ones you love.'

admin
    Keymaster

This comment was posted in response to "Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left The WMSCOG After 12 Years – A Former Member's Story" on 5/22/13.

serg writes:

I remember it well when it was announced that Missionary Ron had "fallen". We were warned to not keep contact with him or anyone else who fell. Also to stay away from the those "Websites" which speak lies about father and mother. After Ron left, I began to question everything and slowly my "Faith" in them grew colder. I stopped attending for a couple months around the summer time of 2012 but came back for like the last feasts because I felt I'd be condemned if i did not attend them. It was after the feasts that I woke up and realized they were all lies. And Ron was right when he said "Sometimes it's not so much what they said, but what they didn't say" It was like a crime to go to the "Websites". I wondered why on earth are they so worried about those sites that they forbid us to go their. This made me feel like, yea they have something to hide. And if they are hiding something, obviously it's something big, since we are forbidden and also disobeying "mother" if we see what it is. Now I see all the lies and brainwashing they have done. What shame.

Sarah2013
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was posted in response to "Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left The WMSCOG After 12 Years – A Former Member's Story" on 5/22/13.

serg writes:

I remember it well when it was announced that Missionary Ron had "fallen". We were warned to not keep contact with him or anyone else who fell. Also to stay away from the those "Websites" which speak lies about father and mother. After Ron left, I began to question everything and slowly my "Faith" in them grew colder. I stopped attending for a couple months around the summer time of 2012 but came back for like the last feasts because I felt I'd be condemned if i did not attend them. It was after the feasts that I woke up and realized they were all lies. And Ron was right when he said "Sometimes it's not so much what they said, but what they didn't say" It was like a crime to go to the "Websites". I wondered why on earth are they so worried about those sites that they forbid us to go their. This made me feel like, yea they have something to hide. And if they are hiding something, obviously it's something big, since we are forbidden and also disobeying "mother" if we see what it is. Now I see all the lies and brainwashing they have done. What shame.

Good for you Serg. You did the right thing. "Mama Zhang doesn't want people going on the site."  is what they'll say. Some people caught on way before Ron left and there will be more because there is a true and universal God and his name is definitely not Ahang. How these people expect to keep at this is striffling. The truth is bitter and mark my word, you'll see more aggression (I don't mean physically) coming from them the more the truth is revealed, this, is just the beginning.  

Questioninginla
    Participant

Sarah brings up a good point.  Any group must mitigate member loss.  At a certain point, legitimacy is tipped in favor of finding out why so many have left.  

But, as we saw with the SPE, prisoners that were paroled by Zimbardo were not spoken of again by the remaining prisoners.  Not one time!

So, a constant reminder of ex-members may be a good thing.

May I suggest obtaining permission from ex-members that their names be written or counted in a generic, non-litigation-risk way somehow?  Factually, John & Jane Doe are not members….catch my drift?

How many ex-members are there in these individual branches?  what is the ratio, any ideas?  Some of those people have a loving connection with current members, but are long forgotten I'm sure.

With piecemeal teaching of "John Doe is evil/lost-his-way/etc", that can be sold quite easily – especially in light of out-of-sight-out-of-mind-on-to-working-for-Mother; justification that 10x current membership (or whatever the #) are all simply evil is a harder sell.  I hear the times with friends in the group were good times, then came ostracism.

Anyway, thoughts?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I have no idea how to get a real number to compare those who left and those who are still in. I'm pretty sure Santee Zion will look like a new Zion to me because it's been a year since I've kept a service there and this is a military town. New shipments of people come and go all the time. Even while I was there it was hard to know if people left the church or just went on deployment.

But I agree that it's good the current members continue to hear about ex-members. Soon, there'll be a sermon on ex-members if more of us keep speaking out, lol. I think that would help us get a real number, too. Former members saying what branch they left from and what year.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Renita,

That location sounds like a perfect spot, given the natural in-out of military life.  (perfect for information control)

Out of sight, out of mind will rule the day unless some action occurs on our behalf.

Simon
    Participant

I wonder how many of the zions are millitary towns?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Well, every Zion I went to was in a military town. Lol.. Probably had a lot to with me being in the military. The Chula Vista Zion is very close to the Coronado Naval Station. Santee Zion is maybe a 15 – 20 min drive from the 32nd St Naval Station. Seattle Zion [when it was in Shoreline] was 1 – 2 hours away from all the bases. I remember hearing some members travelin for 3 hours. LA isn't a military town though some may argue that because it's close to SD. Bakersfield isn't military. Chicago definitely is because Great Lakes, IL is where boot camp is for the Navy. The one in VA would be considered military but it was a little far from the base. About 30 – 45 min. You can pretty much bet that any Zion near the coast is probably in a military town [Navy].

Viewing 20 replies - 241 through 260 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.