Awesome news!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

As many of you know I had a loved one that was trapped in the WMS for over a year. She was baptized almost imeadiately upon joining this horrible group. Although she has been out for a few years she had never thought to be rebaptized under the name of Jesus the Christ. As Christians we know that we are baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We are also very certain that Ahn was/is none of them! A couple of days ago my loved one was rebaptized and rededicated to Jesus Christ. She may have gotten wet under the WMS but she is a child of the One True God and has made a public display proving her faith! I know that many of you reading this are not Christians but this really is a big deal! God is Good!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Congrats.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Congrats joshua!

Joshua
    Participant

Thanks you guys!

Anonymous
    Inactive

We need many more victories like this!  Congrats Joshua!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I’m glad to hear you are getting back what you used to have, your loved one.

Btw, most of us are Christians. We are just a little displaced, misguided, lost, confused, controlled, victimized by a church group who appeared out of the darkness all of a sudden.

David
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

I'm glad to hear you are getting back what you used to have, your loved one.

Btw, most of us are Christians. We are just a little displaced, misguided, lost, confused, controlled, victimized by a church group who appeared out of the darkness all of a sudden.

That's well put M&M 

When I first read Joshua's post, I thought, oh boy, here goes the resident "holy roller" but you know what, that is a big deal! You and your family got back something they stole from you, that's great and I'm really happy for you and your family!

I'd like to get that back myself…….

Joshua
    Participant

Guys, thank you so much. I don't think anyone has ever called me a "Holy Roller" before but that's cool. As a family member I can also tell you that I had those same feelings of confusion and disconnect. Over the years I have come to realize that the people who have never had to deal with this kind of situation, although they may try, can't really understand what we're dealing with. Thank you one again everybody. This Holy Roller will continue helping and praying for everyone involved in this mess.

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Ahh this is my dream!!

I have faith this will be my husband one day..

Thank you for sharing Joshua..

Praise Jesus!!!!!! So happy for y’all!!

JAMAL
    Participant

warrior queen you should priase GOD the mother

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Jamal, settle down. You are all over the place. Let's talk. You and I. 

JAMAL
    Participant

ok lets talk about how you are wickedly  slandering MOTHER GOD and causing  TRUE BELEIVERS TO STUMBLE

and making the church  seem like they are putting out false predictions they never made .

MountainMom
    Participant

Have you got this one, Mayor and Mike?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

So when I heard, 2012 Prophecy…I was hallucinating? I heard it. Me.

JAMAL
    Participant

heard it fron where?  the internet?  your a moron

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Jamal the overseer probably told him in 2011. How long have you been a member?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

So Jamal, you don't like the 2012 prediction? It was something we where taught. We were taught about that year in zion. It was a teaching from the pastor. 

JAMAL
    Participant

so you were part of the church why did you leave traitors! or are you lying you never were members

Pastor  was talking about those who will fall from the truth.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Jamal, is everything ok? How is heavenly mother? Did she leave this world? Did she return to heaven?

JAMAL
    Participant

Mother god  is going to expand  before you burn.     glance at the tv

genny
    Participant

Hi Jamal.  I've been here trying to figure out if you are serious.  If you are, I'd be happy to hear your arguments in favor of 'mother.'

But what do you mean by 'glance at the tv'?  Is there some program on right now I should be watching?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.