Awesome news!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

As many of you know I had a loved one that was trapped in the WMS for over a year. She was baptized almost imeadiately upon joining this horrible group. Although she has been out for a few years she had never thought to be rebaptized under the name of Jesus the Christ. As Christians we know that we are baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We are also very certain that Ahn was/is none of them! A couple of days ago my loved one was rebaptized and rededicated to Jesus Christ. She may have gotten wet under the WMS but she is a child of the One True God and has made a public display proving her faith! I know that many of you reading this are not Christians but this really is a big deal! God is Good!

Elaine
    Participant

Jamal said

Mother god  is going to expand  before you burn.     glance at the tv

Sounds like some hot air balloon expedition show is aired 

Looks like all the channels have diverted to korea.

JAMAL
    Participant

well genny GOD the mother is a genius  GOD the father creater her  she has another  body   more beutiful  than the human one.  Pastor  told us  she has jeweled gears in her breasts.  zang gil jah is her  earthly  name  she is master of all knowledge  she has the whole bible in her head  as well as  science   pastors says  she created whole planets out of nuetrons.  

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD THE  MOTHER  ZANG GIL JAH WILL BE  THE PRAISE OF THE EARTH!!!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Genny This guy has been ranting all day.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ok Jamal. You made your point. I hear you. Let's talk about something else. You seem upset. Did Zang die? 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor Ignore him. He has nothing to discuss if nobody responds

JAMAL
    Participant

but you will respond gentiles  becuase you are facinated with GOD THE MOTHER !!   thats why you made this website right gentiles?

take note:  GOD  will energise  mother to turn the atlantic ocean to solid gold , it will be live on TV so watch it gentiles  wmscog  will transform into  world entertainment  something you cant resist,  dont steal the idea  gentile you know where you got it from  zang gil jah!!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I am fascinated yes. Who can claim to be God? This has already turned into WME world mission entertainment in my opinion. Are you talking about the midas touch? I would like to see that. I'm changing your name Jamal. Your new name will be Juiseppe. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Notice how he calls us gentiles, like he is a hebrew. Do you think you are Hebrew Juiseppe?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I can’t wait to see an entire ocean turned to gold. “I like Gooollllddd”

JAMAL
    Participant

your all a bunch of snitches  the guy who started this website  was snooping in the church tax records

so you follow in his footsteps  i think tyler   was his  name  not that he'll be famous  just another snitch

turn on the tv and  watch  zang gil jah shine  gentiles!!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Jamal Im watching the TV. Is Zhang supposed to start for Villanova tonight in the NCAA Championship?

JAMAL
    Participant

untouchable j  is  a lame shut up dont type any more you have been eliminated.

listen up gentiles!  GOD  the  mother  first episode will be  titled  "new heaven and new earth"

GOD the father  will  live with us! 144,000  the plot will be  conversations with elephants and they will tell their lifestory.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@untouchable. Some gold starfish would look good on my wall. Quiet Juiseppe. I'm trying to talk to Untouchable. You know what would really be cool? a gold shark up on my wall. Yeah. 

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD THE MOTHER NAME IS CLEARED  and this website is trash!!

i tell ya something gentiles,    you were  better  off just  liking  the courses  reading the books  and shutting up  all this blogging is a waste  a time.  why dont you go play tennis at a park  before you burn  hee hee       heee     hee   hee   hee

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

What do you mean Juiseppe that "God the Mother name is cleared?" Is her name cleared from the church list of members? What did you call it? The book of life? She died. That's it. What will you do now? 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I knew it

JAMAL
    Participant

GOD THE MOTHER zahn gil jah is GOD she cant die,  dont tell lies about your creator she made you   dummies!

now  shut up with the nonsense  and ill tell you a secret.

JAMAL
    Participant

she said something just recently that had me in a panic, shes gonna bring the dinosaurs back to life! but they will be friendly dinosaurs

so Praise zang gil jah gentiles!   before you burn  ha ha ha ha ha

JAMAL
    Participant

you guys listen to that loser missionary ron    he lost his faith

and made up a few stories to be you tube famous , but where is he now?

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.