Awesome news!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

As many of you know I had a loved one that was trapped in the WMS for over a year. She was baptized almost imeadiately upon joining this horrible group. Although she has been out for a few years she had never thought to be rebaptized under the name of Jesus the Christ. As Christians we know that we are baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We are also very certain that Ahn was/is none of them! A couple of days ago my loved one was rebaptized and rededicated to Jesus Christ. She may have gotten wet under the WMS but she is a child of the One True God and has made a public display proving her faith! I know that many of you reading this are not Christians but this really is a big deal! God is Good!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Can we get an official statement from your overseer Juiseppe? How long do you want to do this for? It's meaningless to continue to put on appearances and hide the truth. She passed away. You said it yourself, her name is cleared. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ron spoke the truth. Thanks be to God of heaven and earth for allowing his testamony to be shared to all of us. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Jamal, where did you go? Tell us. Heavenly Mother is dead, isn't she? Her name is cleared. Tell us the truth. 

GODS friend
    Participant

you want to beleive that  ok  look on her facebook dummy

shes talking to her children right now

GODS friend
    Participant

try to cut me off    i will never go away until i destroy your web site

GODS friend
    Participant

everybody on this website you are all idoits with false information  just  lies  lies  lies lies lies

and did i mention you tell  lies  about mother?

YOUR   JUST SCARED  SHES GOING TO DESTROY YOUR EVIL SYSTEM AND BRING  GODS KINGDON TO THE EARTH ARENT   YOU SCARED GENTILES????

YOULL NEVER  HAVE PEACE   GOD  WILL TEACH YOU TO ATTACK  ZANG GIL  JAH!!  YOUR  ALL BASTARDS  WITH NO HEAVENLY  FATHER SO GO TO HELL !!! 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

So… she is dead. Right? She is NOT talking on facebook. That is a lie.  Tell us, the whole world needs to know the truth. Zang has passed away. Right?

GODS friend
    Participant

MAYOR AND MIKE  YOUR GONNA  DIE  TONIGHT 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Why else would she have a supernatural tv show? Come on. She has passed on.  Its the truth right? Let's move on. 

GODS friend
    Participant

ILL KEEP GOING TO I DESTROY  YOUR WORTLESS WEBSITE  HA HA HA

YOUR DUMB FRIENDS CANT HELP YOU NOW!!!

YOULL PAY FOR LYING ABOUT THE CHURCH  AND SLANDERING GOD THE MOTHERS HOLY NAME!!!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

When did she die? This year? Last year? The year before that? Her name is cleared from the list. She is supernatural now. God will energize her and turn the ocean in gold? Is that what you claim? After all the years I spent in the church, I can't believe she passed away. 

GODS friend
    Participant

MAYOR AND MIKE  IDIOT DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND THEY SUPPOSED TO BE  LIKE RUNNING THIS WEBSITE?     YOU SUCK !!!!!!  HA HA HA HA HA   

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Doesn't mother give her life for her children? Come on. You've made a tv show about her? Good for you

GODS friend
    Participant

ASK ME ESAU  WHAT SHE  WILL DO.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Esau? Nope not me. You have the wrong person. 

GODS friend
    Participant

YOU LIE LIKE ITS YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE 

ARENT YOU CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT ZANG GIL JAH WILL DO WHEN SHE COMES TO LOS ANGELES?

WHERE ARE YOU  WHO ARE YOU ?

ARE YOU AFRAID TO TELL ME?

ASK ME MORE   ASK ME MORE  E-SAU !!

genny
    Participant

Jamal and Godsfriend, I believe you are non-member trolls.

If I'm mistaken and you are actually members, then you should realize that 'mother' is not honored by your ranting posts here.  Are you being a good example of love, compassion, and truth?  Can you carry on a reasonable, logical conversation about your concerns with the information on this website?  Can you explain your position?  Or will you just yell and threaten?

I saw a cool meme on facebook today that applies here.  It said,

"Don't raise your voice, improve your argument"

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Thanks Genny. 

GODS friend
    Participant

TRIED TO DO THAT  BUT SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS  STARTED MAKING FUN OF  THE TV SHOW  

YOU DONT TAKE IT SEROIUS  

BUT  IT WILL HAPPEN  I CAN   CONVERSATE  WITH  YOU INTELLIGENTLY

I KEEP  TELLING  YOUR FRIEND  TO ASK ME MORE  BECAUSE I KNOW ALOT!

BUT  HE KEEPS  ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTION AND IVE ANSWERED IT.

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW  GENNY?  WHO ARE YOU??

genny
    Participant

I didn't see you explain what you meant by the 'tv show'.

Who am I?  I'm genny.  You can read my story on my blog.  Do you need the address for that?  I live in the United States.

Gods friend, are you the same person as Jamal?  Where are you from?

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.