Awesome news!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

As many of you know I had a loved one that was trapped in the WMS for over a year. She was baptized almost imeadiately upon joining this horrible group. Although she has been out for a few years she had never thought to be rebaptized under the name of Jesus the Christ. As Christians we know that we are baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We are also very certain that Ahn was/is none of them! A couple of days ago my loved one was rebaptized and rededicated to Jesus Christ. She may have gotten wet under the WMS but she is a child of the One True God and has made a public display proving her faith! I know that many of you reading this are not Christians but this really is a big deal! God is Good!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

You are decieved GODS friend. Pick one topic, stay in it and we'll talk. 

GODS friend
    Participant

IM FROM LOS ANGELES  AND IM A STUDENT  IN UCLA

IM NOT   AFRAID TO TELL YOU WHO I AM AND WHERE I AM   MY NAME IS JAMAL R PARKER

I GO TO THE RESEDA CHURCH OF GOD 

PASTOR  JOHN LEE IS  THE OVERSEER

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW   ABOUT GOD THE MOTHER?    SINCE YOU CHOOSE TO SLANDER  HER AND RIDICULE.    DO YOU EVEN KNOW   THAT  SHE DOES  SPEAK  ENGLISH 

AND  SHE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS  WEBSITE  ?     I HAVE TO  SPEAK WITH YOU SHE TOLD ME TO

genny
    Participant

Nice to meet you Jamal.  Are you friends with your pastor?  Does he know you are here?

Would you like to explain what you meant about the tv show?

GODS friend
    Participant

YES HE KNOWS  IM HERE YOUR HEAR FROM HIM PRETTY SOON .

THE TV SHOW  WILL  BE  A SPIRITUAL  TV  SHOW  LIKE THE OPPOSITE OF THAT DEVILISH  ONE  LUCIFER

IT  WILL INVOLVE   HER  NOT  REVEALING HER SELF AS GOD ALLMIGTY     TO SOME HIGHSCHOOL  STUDENTS

THEY ARE A ROCK GROUP   A CHRISTIAN  ONE.

AND  SHE WILL HELP  THEM   FIT IN THE " IN"  CROWD   AT THE SCHOOL.

BY USING HER  SPIRIT   POWERS     A KOREAN PASTOR  WROTE THE FIRST EPISODE      ITS CALLED " HEAVEN AND   EARTH"     DID  YOU KNOW  THAT  ZANG GIL JAH  CAN MOVE A CLOUD   OFF A MOUNTAIN IN KOREA ?

AND TALK TO INSECTS    SHE CAN MOVE A  STAR  TOO.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ok Jamal. A TV show. Nothing wrong with that. I've met heavenly mother. I went to south Korea, Jamal P.

So what was the point of all that crazy talk? That is a big problem. 

genny
    Participant

How will the public view this tv show?  What channel will it air on?  Will it be filmed in English or Korean?

And it is scripted?  So 'mother' and the high school students will be acting?

Maybe it will be available to stream on DramaFever?  I like watching Korean dramas, but of course they are fictional.

GODS friend
    Participant

THESE  EPISODES WILL BE WRITTEN BY   DIFFERENT  WRITERS  TO GET  DIFFERENT  SKILLS  OUT 

WHY WAS I TALKING CRAZY BECAUSE MOTHER TOLD ME TO TELL YOU ALL TO GO TO HELL

I WAS ACTUALLY  TRYING TO BE NICE BUT THEN YOUR RESPONSES WERE DISREPECTFUL

YOU SEEM TO FORGET WHAT YOU TYPE.  MOTHER WILL BE ACTING  IT WILL BE IN ENGLISH  IT WILL BE ON ABC FAMILY    THE EPISODES ARE BASED OFF OF TRUE STORIES SHOT IN VARIOUS PARTS OF LOS ANGELES

DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE CARTOON?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

So mother can move a cloud? Talk to insects? And move a star? Okay. I've never heard that when I was in the church. But that is cool if she can do those things. 

genny
    Participant

It will be on ABC, really?  And when do you expect it to air?

No, I don't think you told us about the cartoon.

Would you please take off the caps lock?  Not only does it look like you are shouting, it's harder to read all capitals.

I need to go, but I'll look for your answer and talk more with you later.  You are welcome to PM or email me directly.  My email address is on my blog: encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com

GODS friend
    Participant

SO ESAU

PROVE YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH

FILL ME IN ON SOMETHING.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Tell us when will this show come on?

Viewing 11 replies - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.