It's too easy to prove the WMSCOG wrong!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Everyone here has heard about how the Passover (done only as the WMSCOG does it) is required for salvation and how god the mother (Zahng Gil Jal) is the Holy City, New Jerusalem. Sometimes they even contradict themselves and say the Holy City refers to Zion which they call their church buildings.

Lets try something here. I'm going to figuratively throw a dart at the scriptures and wherever the dart hits I'm going to use that scripture to disprove the WMSCOG. This is going to be fun!

Thunk, The dart hit Revelation 11:2. Read it with me: But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for fourty-two months.

Ok, sometimes it's not even fair to use Gods Word when it comes to destroying the WMSCOG's doctrines and beliefs. I'm going to do it anyway. As is stated by them and also above their mother god is New Jerusalem in their belief system. If Zahng does not represent Jerusalem then their own Zion's do. They also claim that the temple had been rebuilt in South Korea so everything outside of the temple should have been trampled by the Gentiles or more to the point people that don't believe as they do. So when did this happen? Where are the pictures of Zahng being stepped all over? When did any of us step all over their church buildings? Although Zahng deserves to be stepped all over for the junk she's participated in it hasn't happened. Although the so called Zion's deserve to be shut down for the deceptions that they have thrust upon their victims they still operate. Gods Word does not support the WMSCOG's claims and as for me I choose Gods Word over the WMSCOG's lame doctrine and teachings every time!

I want to encourage everyone to try this. This invitation is for non-members and WMSCOG members alike! Pick some scriptures for yourself and see just how easy it is to disprove the WMSCOG. It's fun and a real learning experience. How many times over the last several years have I encouraged folks to do their own research? This might just be the funest way to do just that. Let me know what you find.

admin
    Keymaster

ALIVE AND WELL

Smurf
    Participant

You're right, Joshua. It's quite easy to disprove WMS teachings and that's why they don't wan't you to deviate from any of the highlighted or underlined verses. I remember once reading a verse like this with them and only half of the sentence was underlined and when I went on to finish the sentence they started freaking out like it was the end of the world! Deep down they know they are wrong and they are absolutely terrified of that!

And that's why they don't want you to read the whole chapter.

And that's why some pages of their bibles are TAPED TOGETHER WITH DUCT TAPE! (yeah, you know who you are; I wish I would have filmed this gem, I was just too stunned to do so)

You don't get to censor God's word, WMS! Cause then God will censor your names out of the book of life.

Think about it

Joshua
    Participant

Shortly after I wrote this I used the "Links" section of this website and checked out the Encountering website. I've used this other website before however, I believe that things are revealed to us in Gods timing not our own. Although I've probably read the section about the Pope not being the Antichrist a few times a new idea came to me this time. The WMSCOG stole this teaching from the Seventh Day Adventist cult and mirrors it almost word for word. If you are wondering the answer is yes, the SDA group got it wrong as well. Talk about the blind leading the blind.

In the studies done by the WMSCOG it is taught that the Passover was abolished by the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D. and that from that time it was not possible to be saved until Ahn reestablished the Passover. It's also taught that the "beast", "antichrist", "Pope" took control in 538 A.D. after the Ostrogoths were destroyed. History tells us that the Ostrogoths existed until well into the 550's but that' just one of the falicies in this study. So, the Passover was supposedly done away with in 325 and the beast supposedly took power in 538. The WMSCOG uses Daniel 7:21, and 7:25 followed by Revelation 13:5,7 to prove their claim about their assumed timeline. Here's the problem: There is an obvious conflict with this for 1260 years the beast was to be waring with the saints but seeing as how there was NO PASSOVER there could NOT be any SAINTS at this time. The timeframe between 325 and 538 is over two hundred years and there is no record of people living for several hundred years during this time in history. Now don't let it be said that this was spritual battle or anything like that. They used actual dates, real nations of people, the Pope is not a spirit, and their examples to show how the Pope waged war are all physical. They need to face the facts that the WMSCOG lies and enslaves. We might even have the idea that we have no proof thrown at us but this is directly out of their own teachings.

I want to give credit where credit is due here. Genny, nice job with this and with your website. Between this website and yours I have been able to expose the WMSCOG for the lying spirit killers they really are. Many people have seen the light and come into the truth because of your efforts. I'm very happy to be fighting this battle with people like you.

genny
    Participant

Thanks Joshua.  I'm honored to be on the same team as you. ๐Ÿ™‚

You're right.  You can prove the wmscog wrong using their own teachings against them.  I think the Antichrist teaching and the feasts in the 8th month make it super clear that something serious is wrong, and for a member to ignore them is self-imposed blindness.

Sally
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Shortly after I wrote this I used the "Links" section of this website and checked out the Encountering website. I've used this other website before however, I believe that things are revealed to us in Gods timing not our own. Although I've probably read the section about the Pope not being the Antichrist a few times a new idea came to me this time. The WMSCOG stole this teaching from the Seventh Day Adventist cult and mirrors it almost word for word. If you are wondering the answer is yes, the SDA group got it wrong as well. Talk about the blind leading the blind.

In the studies done by the WMSCOG it is taught that the Passover was abolished by the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D. and that from that time it was not possible to be saved until Ahn reestablished the Passover. It's also taught that the "beast", "antichrist", "Pope" took control in 538 A.D. after the Ostrogoths were destroyed. History tells us that the Ostrogoths existed until well into the 550's but that' just one of the falicies in this study. So, the Passover was supposedly done away with in 325 and the beast supposedly took power in 538. The WMSCOG uses Daniel 7:21, and 7:25 followed by Revelation 13:5,7 to prove their claim about their assumed timeline. Here's the problem: There is an obvious conflict with this for 1260 years the beast was to be waring with the saints but seeing as how there was NO PASSOVER there could NOT be any SAINTS at this time. The timeframe between 325 and 538 is over two hundred years and there is no record of people living for several hundred years during this time in history. Now don't let it be said that this was spritual battle or anything like that. They used actual dates, real nations of people, the Pope is not a spirit, and their examples to show how the Pope waged war are all physical. They need to face the facts that the WMSCOG lies and enslaves. We might even have the idea that we have no proof thrown at us but this is directly out of their own teachings.

I want to give credit where credit is due here. Genny, nice job with this and with your website. Between this website and yours I have been able to expose the WMSCOG for the lying spirit killers they really are. Many people have seen the light and come into the truth because of your efforts. I'm very happy to be fighting this battle with people like you.

Joshua, I'm very impressed with your knowledge, expertise and especially your success in helping people see the light. "I think" a lot of us are here trying to help one person in particular, at least I know I am. Can you share with us some of your success stories? How things happened? I know you can't use real names but to hear the stories could help the rest of us get ideas or at the least it would be very encouraging and uplifting to hear about them. I understand if you can't share the stories publicly. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Joshua
    Participant

There are three things that have been the most effective for me. 1) Ahn lied when he said there is no mother god and then supposedly revieled that Chang/Zahng is god the mother. Does God lie? Not according to His own word! 2) Look up my idea about how there is no possible way there's a god the mother. It's a very simple and easy to follow step by step that uses not only common cense but the WMSCOG's own teachings to disprove the possibility of a god the mother as it is taught by the WMSCOG. 3) Cults always contradict themselves. This was the final straw for my loved one. The WMSCOG spent an entire year teaching my loved one that anyone that celebrates Christ birthday on Christmas is believing in lies and therefore following the great deceiver. After all of this pestering the WMSCOG proudly celebrates their man made god's birthday on Christmas. Sooner or later the so called truth changes in groups like this. They talk a lot about only following the Bible but then they violate it.

I had a guy named Rich that my loved one talked into taking studies with the WMSCOG. Rich got so twisted by the WMSCOG's teachings as well as the pressure from WMS members that he almost lost his family. It took many months of talking to Rich and his wife to get him to start valuing his family as God expects all of us to. Today Rich has trust issues but he is out of the WMSCOG and when he does pray it is not in the names of Ahn and/or Zahng.

I want to give all of you who are fighting for your loved ones encouragement but I also want you to understand that you may be into this fight for years. Don't give up! Keep the lines of communication open. Always show love that is unconditional. Open doors are what these people need most. If they feel that there is no place for them to go they will stay trapped in the WMSCOG. Family is one of the most important things for these tortured souls. Remember, the confusion and anger they have is all a part of the process of them exiting the group. Embrace them! It's easy to push them away at this point but what they really need is somewhere that they can vent where they truly feel safe. If it helps it's easier to remember the fact that you are dealing with someone who's personality has been messed with. It's not really them that you are dealing with when they are acting out at you.

By the way, without the support of you guys I would not have stayed in the fight. You support is vital. Thank You All!

Azula
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

There are…things that have been the most effective for me. ….

Don't give up! Keep the lines of communication open. Always show love that is unconditional. Open doors are what these people need most. If they feel that there is no place for them to go they will stay trapped in the WMSCOG. Family is one of the most important things for these tortured souls. … 

Well said!

This was especially true in my case as well. Without my family showing unconditional support I would have never made it out alive. This site has also helped tremendously. Sooner or later, the conditional love of this would be god is always shown for the fake love that it is.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Thirty Six Hundred Reasons wrote:

ALIVE AND WELL

I feel ya Bro…I know what that means.  

Joshua
    Participant

"Baptism is the first step toward receiving God's favor, through which we receive the forgiveness of sins."

SOURCE: World Misson Society Church of God

What kind of garbage teaching is this?

Mark 16:16 is one of the most misinterpreted Scriptures in the Word of God. False religions such as the Church of Christ, Lutherans, Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, Russian Orthodox, Eastern Orthodox, and so many others… all require that a person be baptized in order to go to heaven. This heresy is known as "Baptismal Regeneration."  The Bible condemns such ADDING to the simple plan of salvation. The Word of God is clear that salvation is obtained simply by believing upon the Lord Jesus Christ. Acts 16:30-31, "And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."

What? All people have to do is believe in Jesus Christ!

That's right! What do you think happens on peoples deathbed? How many last minute salvations have happened without the possibility of Baptism?    

1st Corinthians 1:17…

"For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect." Of course the WMSCOG doesn't believe that the Cross should have any bearing for the church what-so-ever. Don't the words "Non-Believer" fit really well to the WMSCOG?                                         

Just some information I found on another website for you to ponder.

Simon
    Participant

thats a debate far beyond the scope of WMSCOG

Anonymous
    Inactive

All this arguing about whose interpretation of "Scripture" is correct or not is totally meaningless to me.  This kind of B.S. is what leads to the development of all these cults based on "The Bible".  Some idiot comes up with another "interpretation" and viola!  We have a NEW EVANGELICAL Christian church.  It is amazing how many purported "Biblical Scholars" post regularly on this forum.  Well, let's just say they think they are "Biblical Scholars".  

The best thing is to ignore "The Bible", and focus on logic, reason and reality.  MOST evangelical christian churches are cultish.  Getting people out of WMSCOG by shouting BS Scripture at them is a lost cause and won't work.  If you really believe in "The Bible" and are true to it, then become Jewish.  Jews wrote the Bible, including MOST of the New Testament.

To me, believing a divorced woman in Korea is god is not far from believing a rebellious Jewish fellow 2000 years ago is god.  It's all B.S.

Smurf
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

All this arguing about whose interpretation of "Scripture" is correct or not is totally meaningless to me.  This kind of B.S. is what leads to the development of all these cults based on "The Bible".  Some idiot comes up with another "interpretation" and viola!  We have a NEW EVANGELICAL Christian church.  It is amazing how many purported "Biblical Scholars" post regularly on this forum.  Well, let's just say they think they are "Biblical Scholars".  

The best thing is to ignore "The Bible", and focus on logic, reason and reality.  MOST evangelical christian churches are cultish.  Getting people out of WMSCOG by shouting BS Scripture at them is a lost cause and won't work.  If you really believe in "The Bible" and are true to it, then become Jewish.  Jews wrote the Bible, including MOST of the New Testament.

To me, believing a divorced woman in Korea is god is not far from believing a rebellious Jewish fellow 2000 years ago is god.  It's all B.S.

And exactly how many people have you gotten out with that attitude? ๐Ÿ™‚

Sally
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

And that brings us back to that classic argument. How do you help someone out? By pointing out the flaws in the doctrine or pointing out the mind control? Does the chicken come before the egg? In my experience you can't crack the mind control until they see at least one flaw in the doctrine and it's usually something simple. When someone is in, they won't admit it but they are always looking for a flaw. Most won't verbalize this (although some do)(those are tired of being treated like a door mat) but most keep it to themselves for fear of being ridiculed, ostracized from the group, shunned for low faith etc. Once they see and believe that one flaw, then their mind tells them it's ok to open the flood gates. Oh and they have to find that flaw on their own, you can't shove it down their throat. At least they have to think they found it on their own LOL.

So Heinrich, while I do agree with some of your above post, the answer to smurf's question is, you will get zero people out with that attitude or close to zero

What is truth
    Participant

Sally, you are correct. While I do agree with a good majority of what Heinrich is saying, especially about logic,

you must understand and appreciate the poor trapped position of these "souls" you are trying to snatch from the fire. (so to speak). They are taught that the bible is the "standard"…. So the answer to freeing them is easy… Just defeat them on their own battlefield. Their battlefield, ultimatley, is the bible. So whether you believe the bible or not, you must emerse yourself into the abyss to save those trapped withn it. How many of you would save a man from a burning car? How many would go into a battlefield to rescue the wounded? You may not agree with that field, I know I don't. But sacrifice is necessary to bring these people out. Study the one thing they understand and defeat them at their own game. That is the only way. And it is not very difficult actually.

Simon
    Participant

Sally wrote:

Smurf wrote:

And that brings us back to that classic argument. How do you help someone out? By pointing out the flaws in the doctrine or pointing out the mind control? Does the chicken come before the egg? In my experience you can't crack the mind control until they see at least one flaw in the doctrine and it's usually something simple. When someone is in, they won't admit it but they are always looking for a flaw. Most won't verbalize this (although some do)(those are tired of being treated like a door mat) but most keep it to themselves for fear of being ridiculed, ostracized from the group, shunned for low faith etc. Once they see and believe that one flaw, then their mind tells them it's ok to open the flood gates. Oh and they have to find that flaw on their own, you can't shove it down their throat. At least they have to think they found it on their own LOL.

So Heinrich, while I do agree with some of your above post, the answer to smurf's question is, you will get zero people out with that attitude or close to zero

Agreed ๐Ÿ™‚

Sally
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

Sally, you are correct. While I do agree with a good majority of what Heinrich is saying, especially about logic,

you must understand and appreciate the poor trapped position of these "souls" you are trying to snatch from the fire. (so to speak). They are taught that the bible is the "standard"…. So the answer to freeing them is easy… Just defeat them on their own battlefield. Their battlefield, ultimatley, is the bible. So whether you believe the bible or not, you must emerse yourself into the abyss to save those trapped withn it. How many of you would save a man from a burning car? How many would go into a battlefield to rescue the wounded? You may not agree with that field, I know I don't. But sacrifice is necessary to bring these people out. Study the one thing they understand and defeat them at their own game. That is the only way. And it is not very difficult actually.

I just want to touch on one statement in the above post by what is truth,

"You must emerse yourself into the abyss to save those trapped within it"  Yes, I believe that statement to be correct. That said, I want to warn those going into the abyss to always take time for yourself, for your own mental health. It creeps up on you and it can leave you severely damaged and depressed. ALWAYS take time for yourself, spend time with friends or other loved ones doing things you love to do. You've heard it before, this is a marathon not a sprint. Don't stay in the abyss all the time come out ocasionally to live, laugh and love. Everyone wants their loved one out immediately, no one will disagree with that but take a little time off once in awhile. A clear mind and a happy disposition will make you a more healthy and effective communicator. Make sure you check yourself for "battle scars" when it's over.

Joshua
    Participant

You ever have a time when you get a little gut check with ideals that you have and/or cherish? Today in church my pastor brought up a quote that I really like, "Wherever you go, preach the gospel, and if necessary, use words." For many of us the idea of verbaly sharing our faith is a bit daunting so the idea that we don't have to use words to share our faith is comforting. It's not that this idea is not a good one because it is but what my pastor brought up is that you can't just keep yourself busy doing godly things and expect that to be good enough. Lets think about the quote using different words, "Wherever you go, feed the hungry, and if necessary, use food." Do you get how this idea can really fail? I still believe that we should try to live the life but if we are so vain that we think that our example is so perfect that anyone just witnessing us would come into a relationship with Jesus I believe this would fall under pride and pride comes before the fall folks.

Simon
    Participant

Preaching without words is possible feeding without food is not

Joshua
    Participant

My Pastor is a great source of inspiration to me in reguards to what I post here. Today is no exception! We are currently addressing physical health as a spiritual discipline. I bring to you 1 Corinthians 6:12-20. I am only going to tap on a couple of things here but I encourage you to read these passages in their entirety. 1) We are allowed to do anything but not everything is good for us. This part of the scripture should seem obvious to us all but for some people they are being taught that they should stay in their church buildings except to prostelize. Sounds like they don't believe that God created everything and when He was done didn't say that it was good. I could do a whole sermon on this but I wont. 2) Even though we are allowed to do anything, we must not become a slave to anything. Here's where the WMSCOG and other controlling groups fail. When people become members in groups like this they are expected to act certain ways, avoid certain things, and believe and follow only what the group teaches. In a word, SLAVERY. As I was reading these scriptures and listening to my Pastor I kept thinking of just how much the WMSCOG fails its members in reguards to Christianity. People have asked me many times why I continue to post or why I continue in this fight. Part of it is because I am a Christian and I feel that I should defend my faith but a bigger part of me want to help people become free of slavery. This calling has brought me in contact with a lot of people in various groups (mostly religious) where slavery to doctrine is obvious. Recently I have been talking to a couple of Mormons. This is another group that has become splintered because of differences of oppinion. (We could dive into that later if anyone is interested.) One of the great things about the Christian faith is that many things about our faith is verifiable outside of the Bible. With the Mormon faith this is not the case. The Christian influence on the Mormon faith can be verified in many cases but the Mormon part falls way short. In many ways Mormons must possess greater faith than us Christians. (I don't view this as a good thing.) Right now I am focusing on the idea that after the assention of Jesus Christ to Heaven the Mormons want people to believe that Jesus came to the Americas and visited some Indian nation and shared the good news. It's a nice story and they want you to believe that there are glyphs that prove this story but as you research things their version or story simply falls appart. I don't like putting it this way but I'm afraid that the story is made up. They pull a couple of scripture verses in to try and prove their story but just like the WMSCOG's story it just doesn't stand up against the truth of the Bible. This brings me back to point #2 above,  2) Even though we are allowed to do anything, we must not become a slave to anything.    

Friend
    Participant

Joshua – I assume you also mean a slave to the Christian faith – belief in the absolute truth of the Bible – or any other faith/religion as holding the way all or any people are supposed to be living their lives.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.