It's too easy to prove the WMSCOG wrong!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Everyone here has heard about how the Passover (done only as the WMSCOG does it) is required for salvation and how god the mother (Zahng Gil Jal) is the Holy City, New Jerusalem. Sometimes they even contradict themselves and say the Holy City refers to Zion which they call their church buildings.

Lets try something here. I'm going to figuratively throw a dart at the scriptures and wherever the dart hits I'm going to use that scripture to disprove the WMSCOG. This is going to be fun!

Thunk, The dart hit Revelation 11:2. Read it with me: But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for fourty-two months.

Ok, sometimes it's not even fair to use Gods Word when it comes to destroying the WMSCOG's doctrines and beliefs. I'm going to do it anyway. As is stated by them and also above their mother god is New Jerusalem in their belief system. If Zahng does not represent Jerusalem then their own Zion's do. They also claim that the temple had been rebuilt in South Korea so everything outside of the temple should have been trampled by the Gentiles or more to the point people that don't believe as they do. So when did this happen? Where are the pictures of Zahng being stepped all over? When did any of us step all over their church buildings? Although Zahng deserves to be stepped all over for the junk she's participated in it hasn't happened. Although the so called Zion's deserve to be shut down for the deceptions that they have thrust upon their victims they still operate. Gods Word does not support the WMSCOG's claims and as for me I choose Gods Word over the WMSCOG's lame doctrine and teachings every time!

I want to encourage everyone to try this. This invitation is for non-members and WMSCOG members alike! Pick some scriptures for yourself and see just how easy it is to disprove the WMSCOG. It's fun and a real learning experience. How many times over the last several years have I encouraged folks to do their own research? This might just be the funest way to do just that. Let me know what you find.

MountainMom
    Participant

You bring up some great points Joshua.  I guess it really does take a combination of approaches.  I also haven't found any part of their teachings to be rock solid.  Not even a little bit. What they are masters at, in my opinion, is turning the discussion their way.  Or maybe I give them too much credit.  They simply get that glassed over look if you challenge them and then completely ignore the point you just caught them on.  Something so simple as God saying over and over that He is the Only One, and the wms member simply choosing not to hear God.  That is really the thing that gets me.  Maybe they don't want to listen to us when we challenge them, but can't they at least acknowledge they are not listening to God either?  Not as He speaks to us through the Bible, anyway.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

I really thank each one of you for all your veiws you have shared, it really helped me understand the points you stress on to know those liars how they tackle innocent people.I am sure it will be of great help not only to me but many who vist this site,Thanks guys and please keep sharing your veiws if any on this topic will be appreciated.

Smurf
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

and the wms member simply choosing not to hear God. 

I could not have said it better. This single line sums up the WMSCOG.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

Smurf wrote … Out with the old in with the new. (Jesus being the new.) But you would know it's the other way around only if you study history and a couple of passages from the Evidence book don't count as history.

Arguing with a WMSCOG believer about Saturday vs Sunday is a no win proposition.  Actually, arguing 'theologically' with a WMSCOG believer is generally always a no win situation.  Avoid it at all costs.  Change the subject from "theology" to something totally different …. best to be some subject that brings to mind pleasant memories before being captured by the cult.  There is no 'one' correct interpretation of that very strange collection of writings known as 'The Bible'.  Getting yourself stuck in that mess with a WMSCOG member will almost always end badly.

I have to agree with Heinrich on this one. When my child was recruited into this group, we brought in a PhD professor in theology that knew Greek and Hebrew to discuss the WMSCOG teachings. My child simply told him he was wrong and that is not what the scriptures really mean. They went back and forth for hours. In the end, my child still didn't agree with the expert.

After talking to a long time member, he told me that they teach there are hidden meanings in the scriptures that only WMSCOG knows about because god is with them and give thems the true interpretations. It is brainwashing and they are experts at it!

I was also talking to this former member about the trips to Korea. He said that he had gone 3 times and was supposed to go a fourth but the group had to cancel their trip due to unrest in North Korea and travel to South Korea being guarded. Here is the conversation:

Me:  Really?! God had to cancel a trip? Why would God have her people spend the time planning a trip for her members if she can see the future and know that it wouldn't happen? Isn't that a waste of the churches resources? Wasn't that a red flag that she isn't God?

Ex-member:  (Laughed). I look back now and think – Wow! How did I believe this garbage? I really believed that someone could shoot me with a gun and I wouldn't be hit by the bullet because of mother and father's protection.

Me:   Wow! I wish I would have known you then. I would have challenged that belief – Here's a gun. Shoot yourself in the foot. If they protect you, the bullet will bounce, the gun will jam, etc. I'm predicting you will be left with a hole in your foot!

I do agree with Joshua that it is a mix of everything, but being an expert in the Bible does not guarantee that they will accept the words on the page. And for most of us who are not experts in the Bible, we don't have the ability to counter-attack their theology by studying everything they teach. Also, even though they say they only use the Bible, they use the other books that were written by their leaders. And keep in mind, every religion (Christian and other) have their books and versions of their theology. And EVERYONE of them is the truth!

MountainMom
    Participant

Ms. Freedom, you are spot on as usual!  I have heard of biblical scholars who can't get through to them in other cases as well.  And you brig up a good point about how they say they follow the Bible totally, but they actually follow the literature the church requires them to read (by Ahnsahnghong and Joo Cheol Kim) more than the Bible. 

Viewing 5 replies - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.