It's too easy to prove the WMSCOG wrong!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Everyone here has heard about how the Passover (done only as the WMSCOG does it) is required for salvation and how god the mother (Zahng Gil Jal) is the Holy City, New Jerusalem. Sometimes they even contradict themselves and say the Holy City refers to Zion which they call their church buildings.

Lets try something here. I'm going to figuratively throw a dart at the scriptures and wherever the dart hits I'm going to use that scripture to disprove the WMSCOG. This is going to be fun!

Thunk, The dart hit Revelation 11:2. Read it with me: But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for fourty-two months.

Ok, sometimes it's not even fair to use Gods Word when it comes to destroying the WMSCOG's doctrines and beliefs. I'm going to do it anyway. As is stated by them and also above their mother god is New Jerusalem in their belief system. If Zahng does not represent Jerusalem then their own Zion's do. They also claim that the temple had been rebuilt in South Korea so everything outside of the temple should have been trampled by the Gentiles or more to the point people that don't believe as they do. So when did this happen? Where are the pictures of Zahng being stepped all over? When did any of us step all over their church buildings? Although Zahng deserves to be stepped all over for the junk she's participated in it hasn't happened. Although the so called Zion's deserve to be shut down for the deceptions that they have thrust upon their victims they still operate. Gods Word does not support the WMSCOG's claims and as for me I choose Gods Word over the WMSCOG's lame doctrine and teachings every time!

I want to encourage everyone to try this. This invitation is for non-members and WMSCOG members alike! Pick some scriptures for yourself and see just how easy it is to disprove the WMSCOG. It's fun and a real learning experience. How many times over the last several years have I encouraged folks to do their own research? This might just be the funest way to do just that. Let me know what you find.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.