Wrong interpretation of the Bible!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I am french and I live in France, I am a simple student who learns also English in my faculty.

This year I was approached by members of the WMSCOG (2 koreans), I was always a
    person who believed in God even though I was not really a religious
    person. So they approached me on streets (looks like they are used to
    do that) and they gave me a paper and I had to write my name, adress
    …. a few days later, they called me in order to make an appointment
    and I said yes because I thought that they were teaching the gospel
    (but they were actually teaching a false gospel).
    So I was just happy because I wanted to know more about the Bible, and
    there were also really gentle with me, so I felt that I can trust
    them. With the Bible studies going on, I discovered that they believed
    in “a god the father” who is Ansanghong and in a “god the mother”, I
    was really schocked, in other words they believed that Jesus Christ
    already came as a korean man. So I was really confused, all the
    things that they were showing me from the Bible looked logical, but
    actually it was just a MISINTERPRETATION of the Bible!
    For people like me who don’t know much about the Bible, it is really
    easy for them to get innocent people into theit “cult”. And
    everytime that I was going to see them, they would force me over
    and over again to get baptize, or to do the passover meal… but everytime I would say no, because
    by the time I made researches about Ansanghong, and how he is actually
    dead, had children, borned in a bouddhist family etc…nothing that has to do with a God!
    I told them about that, but they told me that everything on internet
    was wrong or they would use the Bible in their own way to show me that
    I was wrong (but I was not, because I knew that they were taking just
    some piece of words from the bible and try to mix them with other verses so
    that what they say actually make sense, that is their tactic to make
    things look more logical) but when you read the Bible you SHOULD FIRST
    READ THE CONTEXT, and they did not do that!

I think that I met them around 15 times for Bible studies and I
    went to their Church just once. I considered them as my friends
    because they were so gentle, so I also wanted to show them that they
    were wrong by giving other verses from the Bible, but they were being
    brainwashed, they refuted everything that I was saying! One of them was
    a member for more than 15 years so it was hard to make her understand
    that she has been deceived all this time.

Now I’m not that much in contact with them anymore because they know that I won’t be part of that! But if you met those
    members, ask yourself some questions, and also read the Bible for
    yourself, and don’t follow that easily other persons’ opinion or
    doctrines, make some research by yourself on Internet, there are
    also really good preachers on internet, who share with us the True
    Gospel, for example: go see Robert Breaker, Grace Ambassadors.

I know that they will try to convince you that Catholics, Protestants, Jehova’s Witnesses… are bad churches and that we should not trust them, even though there are some elements that may be true with their teachings, just don’t forget the fact that everything is not about going to a Church, the Bible never says us to go every Sunday to a Church. What is the most important is your personal relationship with God, read the Bible as much as you can, progress by yourself…and you will see, you will change instantly!

There are so many other things that I want to tell you but it will be too long!

Ask yourself those questions:

-Ansanghong never said that he was god, why ?

-How can a God have children when God himself in Genesis cast out from
    Heaven the angels who had slept with women ?

-If you say that a passover saves us, why did Jesus Christ even died
    for us then? He says himself that he is the one who saves us by his
    blood (which is not wine and bread as they teach you, it is something
    spiritual that’s all! They took the verse too literally!) and the one that believes him or has faith in
    him will have eternal life. He never told that we had to eat something
    in order to be saved or have eternal life.

-We know from the Bible that God always dealt with the Jews (old
    testament and new testament), and we know that when Jesus will come
    back, he will come back once again to deal with those jews who did not
    accept him as their Messiah. So tell me how it is possible for God to
    come back in Korea? IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE AT ALL !! They will talk to you about an island…= MISINTERPRETATION of the scriptures!!!

Finally, I saved myself because I never entered this Church, but I am
    still sad for those 1 million members around the world that trust this “cult”. They had spread
    so fast and concretly they teach you that what Jesus did for us was
    not enough and they rely on a human being which is Ansanghong rather
    than God, it is BLASPHEMY! They say that the cross is an ideolatry, that may be true, but when I went to their Church the first time, there were pictures of Ansanghong everywhere!!! THAT IS IDEOLATRY TOO!
    They are everywhere, and they will spread even more, so please protect
    your family from them and other cults!

marebear
    Participant

Thank you for sharing (:. Cults are a huge danger and something must be done about them

genny
    Participant

I’ve been away from the forum for a few week, and wow I’ve missed a lot!

Thank you for sharing your story Cecile! Please tell your friends in France to watch out so they’ll be prepared if they meet someone from this group.

kevmax321
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, if you want more biblical answers, see my forum also : What do to after leaving the wmscog

bentovo
    Participant

Ask yourself those questions:

-Ansanghong never said that he was god, why ?

-How can a God have children when God himself in Genesis cast out from
    Heaven the angels who had slept with women ?

-If you say that a passover saves us, why did Jesus Christ even died
    for us then? He says himself that he is the one who saves us by his
    blood (which is not wine and bread as they teach you, it is something
    spiritual that’s all! They took the verse too literally!) and the one that believes him or has faith in
    him will have eternal life. He never told that we had to eat something
    in order to be saved or have eternal life.

-We know from the Bible that God always dealt with the Jews (old
    testament and new testament), and we know that when Jesus will come
    back, he will come back once again to deal with those jews who did not
    accept him as their Messiah. So tell me how it is possible for God to

1. Yes, but the bible say not to look for miracles and signs, but seek prophecy and it fulfillment. How do we know he is God? He restored Zion, he brought back the Passover, he built the Church of God with his blood.

2. Wasn’t Jesus hungry and tired when he came as man? Did he not need to sleep, eat and rest? If people insist that heavenly father and Mother broke God’s commandments, then please bring proof to show that Heavenly Jerusalem divorced or heavenly divorced? People on here keep on saying he committed adultery because he married heavenly Mother. The wedding photos was show that spiritually Adam was showing who was Eve.

So yes, Christ Anhsang-hong got married to a physical women, did he ever divorce her physically? No.

Yes, his tombstone says he was prophet Elijah, because Jesus had many roles – every lasting father, prince of peace, role of Michael of defeating Satan, prophet to tell us about heavenly Mother.

kevmax321
    Participant

1.The Bible Teaches that The fulfillment of Prophecy was to happen at the End of The Old Covenant Age.

2. By using Jesus as an example, you are saying that he had less glory than ahnsahnghong, and you are painting a double fulfillment picture, where scripture only has one fulfillment of each shadow, are there 2 heavens? 2 end of all things? 2 restoration of all things? 2 New Heaven and Earths?

3. If ahnsahnghong is the prophet Elijah do you believe Jesus:  And if you are willing to accept it, he(John the Baptist) is the Elijah who was to come.<span class=”p”>
    </span>

See Matthew 24:21 and Ezekiel 5:9, this is evidence that God’s fulfillments are unique events. There are not 2 Last days, Acts 2:15-16  For these people are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day.
    Act 2:16  But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:
    Act 2:17  “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh

The 1st Century was the last days of The Old Covenant Age, preparing for the end of that age and setting up the New Covenant Age which never ends.

bentovo
    Participant

3. In Mal it says the prophet Elijah (spiritual) was to come to make preparations for the Lord. Heb 9:28 it says Jesus was to come two times.

1st coming John the Baptist made way for 1st coming Christ. He came taught the proper way to go back to heaven and rebuked the Pharisees and established the new covenant and spiritual Zion.

2nd coming Jesus had to fulfill many prophecies and roles, and one of them was to reveal heavenly mother because just like Adam and Eve and how Adam revealed who Eve was, 2nd coming Christ has to come and reveal who the true heavenly mother. So the wmscog teaches that Anhsanghong had to role of Elijah to testify about heavenly mother. In the last age, the bible says the spirit and bride will give water of life in the last age.

2. The church teaches there are one new heaven and new earth (go back to kingdom of heaven). This is why the church believes that the father, son and holy spirit are the same God (Jehovah, Jesus, Anhsanghong). WMSCOG Sermon ‘Savior in each age’

1. There are still many prophecies unfulfilled in the old testament.

genny
    Participant

The wedding photos was show that spiritually Adam was showing who was Eve.

Bentovo, have you seen these “wedding photos”? I’ve had members tell me that there were candles, blue and red, which symbolize a wedding for Koreans. Do you know where that tradition of blue and red candles at a Korean wedding comes from?

the bible says the spirit and bride will give water of life in the last age.

You are referring to Rev. 22:17, right? Please tell me what it is in that verse that says the spirit and bride “give water of life.”

kevmax321
    Participant

bentovo

Participant

3. In Mal it says the prophet Elijah (spiritual) was to come to make preparations for the Lord. Heb 9:28 it says Jesus was to come two times.

Malachi fits in with What Peter Says in Acts 3:21

Act 3:20-21  that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago. 

Has Ahnsahnghong restored “ALL THINGS”? because Heaven must receive Jesus until that time. This was indicating the full restoration of Eden, The New Covenant reality through Christ. Literally, the full establishment of the reign of Christ in AD70. Just as Joshua followed Moses until he led Israel into Canaan, so Christ was under the law until it passed away in AD70. (Hebrews 8:13)

1st coming John the Baptist made way for 1st coming Christ. He came taught the proper way to go back to heaven and rebuked the Pharisees and established the new covenant and spiritual Zion.

2nd coming Jesus had to fulfill many prophecies and roles, and one of them was to reveal heavenly mother because just like Adam and Eve and how Adam revealed who Eve was, 2nd coming Christ has to come and reveal who the true heavenly mother. So the wmscog teaches that Anhsanghong had to role of Elijah to testify about heavenly mother. In the last age, the bible says the spirit and bride will give water of life in the last age.

2nd Coming Jesus would be in the Generation of Those standing in front of him:

(Mat 16:27)

For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done.

Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” 

Matthew 24:34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. 

2. The church teaches there are one new heaven and new earth (go back to kingdom of heaven). This is why the church believes that the father, son and holy spirit are the same God (Jehovah, Jesus, Anhsanghong). WMSCOG Sermon ‘Savior in each age’

LET ME SAY: The heaven and earth was temple of Moses language, the temple was where heaven met earth. Read Josephus historian in the first century.  Also, Jesus told us when heaven and earth would pass away:

Mat 24:34  Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. 

Mat 24:35  Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. 

ALSO, If heaven and earth haven’t passed away, Then we still need to practice and teach every jot and tittle of the Law of Moses(Matthew 5:17-20): WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE since Jesus destroyed it at his parousia (coming) presence.

1. There are still many prophecies unfulfilled in the old testament.

LET ME QUOTE JESUS:

Luk 21:22  for these are days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written. 

Did Jesus say “some things” that are written? Nope, he said ALL THINGS. Peter agrees: 1 Peter 4:7. The end of all things is at hand. (1st century)

Many Christians don’t know this: the Disciples expected Jesus’ 2nd parousia in their own generation.

Read “raptureless” by Jonathan Welton. it’s a completely FREE online book: raptureless.com

Thank you for the conversation. Email me with ANY questions. I affirm that I will be able to answer them confidently upon the word of God, and not the books of Ahnsahnghong, which he added to the bible.

kevmax321
    Participant

bentovo, Email me if you want a better interpretation of the “ages” in the bible, and if you want to know what the Jews thought regarding how many “ages” there are: [email protected]

your interpretations of those verses take them out of the context of the rest of their own chapters, creating mass confusion.

“There is nothing I write to you that you do not understand” -apostle Paul. 2 Cor.

bentovo
    Participant

You are referring to Rev. 22:17, right? Please tell me what it is in that verse that says the spirit and bride “give water of life.”

Yes I am. If you combine all verses Genesis 1: 26, Galatians 4: 26, Revelation 19: 7, you’ll see (spiritually) we have a mother.

Don’t we get our life from mothers on earth? Female Seahorse gives male Seahorse ‘egg’ so they can give birth. Males cannot produce eggs. What came first, ‘chicken or the egg’? Egg right?

Bentovo, have you seen these “wedding photos”? I’ve had members tell me that there were candles, blue and red, which symbolize a wedding for Koreans. Do you know where that tradition of blue and red candles at a Korean wedding comes from?

Yes, the church has shown the wedding photos. What does the blue and red candles come from?

genny
    Participant

If you combing all verses Genesis 1:26, Galatians 4:26, Revelation 19:7, you’ll see (spiritually) we have a mother.

That wasn’t the question. I’ll restate it:

What about Rev. 22:17 says that the spirit and bride “give water of life”?

Don’t we get our life from mothers on earth? Female Seahorse gives male Seahorse ‘egg’ so they can give birth. Males cannot produce eggs.

If that is the direction you want to go, then we get life from fathers. Life cannot be given without fathers.

But again, you ignore asexual reproduction.

What came first, ‘chicken or the egg’? Egg right?

We don’t need to belabor this one, but the chicken came first. God created the chickens and then they laid eggs and had more chickens. If God had created the egg first, it would not have hatched or been taken care of so it could grow.

Yes, the church has shown the wedding photos. What does the blue and red candles come from?

I wonder that you did not look it up and find out yourself…

The blue and red at a Korean wedding are symbols of yin and yang, which is from Taoism (Daoism), which is an ancient religion/philosophy from China, which can be considered pagan.  (Pagan is the word generally used for this type of thing in Europe, and you can carry it over to the similar non-Christian religions in Asia.)

The wmscog criticizes Christian churches for supposedly pagan symbols and holidays, yet they don’t mind using Asian-based pagan symbols and holidays? That’s inconsistent teaching. They do the thing they preach against.

eric
    Participant

One church argues that the bible points to the existence of God the Mother; another church argues that the bible teaches no such God. Well, clearly one of them is teaching truth, the other is teaching error. But which church? Both relied on the bible for their case.  So, what is the lesson here? The lesson here is that the bible cannot be relied upon to settle this and other disputes.

If Jesus wanted us to rely on the bible to settle disputes, He would have told His apostles something along the lines “look, here’s the bible, refer to it when in doubt”. But He did not. So, if it is not the bible, then what or who? The bible tells us who: it is His Church.

Holy scriptures tells us how Jesus formed His Church.  He gave Peter the keys to heaven and said: “Truly, I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven…” Matt 16:19 and  commanded Peter and the rest of the apostles to “Go ye therefore and teach all nations…” Matt 28:19. What was Jesus doing? He was assigning AUTHORITY (emphasis added) to Peter and the other apostles to run the Church. He gave them authority to bind and to lose WHATEVER (emphasis added) and (gasp) Heaven will ratify their decisions.  Moreover, He had a warning for those who will reject this authority: “He who listens to you, listens to Me, he who rejects you, rejects Me and he who rejects Me, rejects the One who sent Me.” Luke 10:16  These verses imply that we are to LISTEN (emphasis added) to His Church and to OBEY (emphasis added) her teachings/decisions on matters of doctrine and morality. It’s staggering when you and I think about the authority being given to the Church by Jesus.

So, Jesus from the very start, willed that His Church be governed by a living authority of men. And Peter was assigned the role of “lead shepherd” to govern the Church “Feed my lambs” John 21:17. Hence, the divine blueprint/DNA of the Church was not a book (aka bible), it was a living authority of men to guide/run the Church. This is why the bible cannot settle disputes and heresies – it cannot interpret itself. It is just a book of inspired words. A *living authority* – outside of the bible – must  interpret the verses and declare (with God-given authority) what they mean, and every believer must abide by the interpretations arrived at. This is how any doctrinal/moral dispute in Christianity is to be settled, definitively.

We need to find this Church – this living authority – and see if it teaches the doctrine of God the Mother. Then listen to this Church, and obey her. This is how Jesus intend you and I find and know the Truth. Through His Church. Which church is His Church? (Clue: the Church that has been around since AD 33  whose pedigree can be traced all the way back to Peter and is still growing, the Church that gave the world the first bible.)

Peace

easyaccesshornyman
    Participant

@eric

Which church as been around AD 33? The original church that Jesus build with his blood was destroyed by the Romans, Apostle Paul established churches in the Asia Minor (modern day Turkey), but they have not lasted. So which church is the true church that holds to Jesus teachings?

eric
    Participant

@easyaccesshornyman

The church established by Jesus consists of His apostles and disciples and all those that succeed them/come after them. It was never “destroyed”. God forbid. It has withstood all that the world threw at it (eg persecutions): from AD 33  till today and will till the world ends.  Perhaps you can clarify what you meant by the “original church” Jesus built with His blood was destroyed by the Romans.  We both have different ideas what “church” means, I think.

Peace

eric
    Participant

@easyaccesshornyman

The Church Jesus established in AD 33 is founded on Peter. It is on Peter, that Jesus declares He will build His Church Matt 16:18. Peter died in AD 67. He was succeeded by Linus who died in AD 76. Linus, in turn, was succeeded by Cletus who died in AD 88. Cletus in turn, was succeeded by Clement who died in AD 97, and so on the succession goes on in an unbroken line till today. Currently, Pope Francis is the 266th successor of Peter. See http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/12272b.htm

So the Church established by Jesus – with the divine blueprint/DNA of a living authority headed by a lead shepherd as willed by Him from the very beginning – is the Catholic Church. No other church has this historical succession. This is one reason for saying why the Church established by Jesus was never “destroyed”.

Peace

kevmax321
    Participant

“Currently, Pope Francis is the 266th successor of Peter.”

That’s a huge stretch to persuade a wmscog member of this, let alone anyone outside the catholic foundation.

The “church” simply means “congregation” in peters letter, he says “you are all living stones” and elsewhere “there is not favoritism with God.”

Jesus also called Peter “satan” at one point, he was adversary at one point and “the rock” at another, but Daniel 2 clarifies that this “Rock” was Christ, and his kingdom is built without human hands, it is a Reign over yourself, your temple, by Christ through repentance, most christians are spiritually ignorant when it comes to the practical lifestyle that results in our understanding of these things. Is your understanding of God lining up with who you know God is?

I am not convinced in my understanding by catholocism or the wmscog. That does not mean I do not show grace and respect for those under those doctrines. This is why Unity is still possible for us human beings, because Jesus Christ is the grace of God.

I agree with the Catholics in that the Church Kingdom has not been destroyed, but I do not say “here it is” or “there it is” for the kingdom of God is within you! (Luke 17:20)

email me at [email protected] if you have questions.

+

genny
    Participant

Zoom, you said, “The original church that Jesus build with his blood was destroyed by the Romans, Apostle Paul established churches in the Asia Minor (modern day Turkey), but they have not lasted.”

Like Eric said, the church was never “destroyed.” If it had been destroyed, then Jesus would have been wrong when He said that even the gates of Hades would not overcome the church He established. Are you saying Jesus was wrong?

frankyu0154
    Participant

so any church is okay as long as you believe in Jesus Christ?

paper
    Participant

Hi Franky. I look forward to correspondening. What is your experience with WMS?  Thanks, Paper.

paper
    Participant

Frank, just checking in. What ur experience with WMSCOG?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.