VICARIUS FILII DEI

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Smurf
    Participant

According to the WMS when you turn the Roman letters from the pope's title into numerals, you get a sum of 666. Right.

So if we use the same logic, we uncover who the real beast is!

Take a look. It's like straight from the "Evidence" book.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2342608/Barney/

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sato Mitsuo wrote:

Love'n Honey wrote:

A different translation kind of implies a different interpretation. But ok.. Same bible different beliefs.

The debate of the Bible …. what it means, how it came to be written, who wrote it, who translated it, etc … never ends.  The roots of WMSCOG go back deep in American and Korean culture … like many religions or "beliefs" that start in one culture and migrate to another, attributes of the receptive culture get absorbed … the "theology" that forms the basis of WMSCOG is the "theology" of money and power.  Rev. Sun Myung Moon is the poster boy for Zhang Gil Jah, Choo Choo Kim, Long Dong Lee and the rest of the WMSCOG crew … debating the Bible, etc is ineffective and usually not helpful in getting loved ones out of this group

Perhaps if people didn't tell me that my videos (which were at one point solely about debating Scripture) helped them leave or if people didn't tell me that watching my videos helped them avoid the "church", I'd believe your last statement. It probably didn't help you or your loved ones or the people around you (idk who you are or your story) but you definitely cannot and don't speak for everyone.

I'm tired of people telling me what I'm doing is wrong, not helping, or not enough. Alright I'm outro. Clearly I'm only hurting the cause. Excuse me while I quit my ineffective, unhelpful debates of the nature and both the fundamental and complex beliefs of this piece fecal matter of a church. Ciao.

MountainMom
    Participant

@Love
    and Honey:While I don't debate the scripture (not as good at it as many of the people here) I admire those who do have explanations and can give bible based counter answers to the doctrine of the wmscog.  You and Genny are the ones who do that the best.  It helps me understand where they (wms) are coming from and why they think what they do. 

As for you not doing enough, Love and Honey, don't ever think that.  I know you have completely gone all out on trying to expose the wms and your efforts are really pretty darn legendary. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

@LoveandHoney….You do a FANTASTIC job!  Don't let these plants get to you! 

Simon
    Participant

itcertainly helped me leave

Sato Mitsuo
    Participant

Arguing scripture within this forum is what I was referring to.  It seems a lot of participants .. ex members, non members, etc., argue with each other over the "Bible" … what various things mean,  how to interpret, etc … that is what I see as counter-productive.  

If you are lucky enough to have a WMSCOG member listen and if you are well versed in countering their various "learned" interpretations of Scripture then it actually may be productive and helpful to discuss these things directly with them or through some type of online discussion.  Also online video's by ex members are very useful, particularly in reducing the effectiveness of wmscog recruitment efforts.  

Most wmscog members we have encountered are quick to respond with "you haven't studied" or "you were taught that by evil people" etc …. and not willing to actually listen to any argument over interpretation of Scripture.  But these are more longer-term members.

Those trapped in thought control groups like this are trained to "switch off" reasoning skills and recite carefully programmed responses when encountering those opposed to their group. That is the way it is with all thought control groups like this, Moonies et al …. Robert Lifton and Margaret Singer pretty much explain all this in their books …

Wmscog works very hard to counter the success of this website (and others)   …. our family member trapped in wmscog sometimes knows more than we do about the various goings-on if we haven't checked online for awhile … 

Simon
    Participant

speaking as an ex member I have to say your clarification remains wrong

You sugges we do exactly what WMSCOG tells members wewill do because we are controlled by Satan

Viewing 6 replies - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.