VICARIUS FILII DEI

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Smurf
    Participant

According to the WMS when you turn the Roman letters from the pope's title into numerals, you get a sum of 666. Right.

So if we use the same logic, we uncover who the real beast is!

Take a look. It's like straight from the "Evidence" book.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2342608/Barney/

MountainMom
    Participant

You are right of course.  They try to get people with deep pockets and also someone that might make their church seem legitimate or at least "cool" because a celebrity is there.  Similar to the way they use politicians.  Funny though, Jim Jones, the leader of the cult that had all it's member commit m*** suicide, had all kinds of photo ops with Mayor Moscone of San Francisco that made the papers.  He was also personal friends with Governor Jerry Brown.  The wmscog is trying to do the same, but on the east coast with Gov. Christie and anyone else they can sucker in to it.  The methods never seem to change do they?  They are so predictable once you know what they are. 

Just to clarify, I don't think the wmscog is going to insist on m*** suicide.  They are at least smart enough to know you can't get more money from dead people.  I just think they use politicians to try to look legitimate, and want to use stars as well.  I know they were after Oprah Winfrey when she was filming her show in Chicago four or five years ago.  She ignored them as far as I know.  She's way too saavy for them anyway.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I don't judge them sinful the bibledoes

Who's bible?

Simon
    Participant

that’s a.stupidquestion don’t pretend I know you’re smarter than that

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

that's a.stupidquestion don't pretend I know you're smarter than that

It's not a stupid question. Because in someone's bible, satire isn't a sin. I think you're smart enough to know that just because one culture or group of people believe [A] is sinful doesn't make it an absolute sin amongst all cultures or groups of people.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Plus, I don't believe in the God(s) of anyone's bible. So why should I be upheld to their standards? Why should anyone be upheld to someone else's religious/spiritual/whatever belief? Belief isn't fact. Sin is relative to your belief therefore a particular sin is not an absolute sin.

Simon
    Participant

there’sonly one bible

Travis
    Participant

Simon wrote:

there'sonly one bible

We're taught to believe that there is only one bible .. Have you had the chance to compare Bible versions .. I haven't either, just a thought … It gets a bit confusing when a brother recommends one particular Bible version over the another .. why would you have to chose over versions if its only one Bible .. nonsense 2me…!!!

Just a thought 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Travis wrote:

Simon wrote:

there'sonly one bible

We're taught to believe that there is only one bible .. Have you had the chance to compare Bible versions .. I haven't either, just a thought … It gets a bit confusing when a brother recommends one particular Bible version over the another .. why would you have to chose over versions if its only one Bible .. nonsense 2me…!!!

Just a thought 

Exactly. One can use the excuse of it being easier to read. But 3rd grade books are easier to read than college studies. I learned a lot of new words using the KJV. There are also verses "missing" according to one Christian and verses "added" according to another. I say use them all! Lol.

Broaden your mind Simon. Even if there's "only" one Holy Bible, there are many other kinds of bibles full of different beliefs. Just because you may (or may not) believe the Holy Bible is the absolute "law", that doesn't mean it really is. Beliefs are not facts.

[For any visitors who may be following along, Hi! I'm "not" Renita. I'm an athiest. Don't assume I'm an athiest as a result of my envolvement with the WMSCOG. I was an athiest before I joined. I didn't truly believe in God before but I still called myself Christian. I believe 100% in the energy that is found in absolutely everything. Even the nothing we call empty space holds energy. If you want to know more, PM me! I'm not trying to convert anyone. I'm through with those days. It's a different idea that answers many questions without prophecies, complicated bible studies, or blind faith.]

Smurf
    Participant

Ahhahaa,… I see we're all schizos here ^^

I think I need a vacation.

x wms brother
    Participant

I know what Simon meant and I agree.  Although there are different versions of the bible the message is still the same.  This conversation is starting to go sideways….

Travis
    Participant

x wms brother wrote:

I know what Simon meant and I agree.  Although there are different versions of the bible the message is still the same.  This conversation is starting to go sideways….

X brother of brothers … the moment a letter is changed on a sentence, the meaning changes almost completely .. therefore, your statement is false. .. WMSCOG use the same excuse .. 

The Bible has the meaning that you, as individual, prefer to give… whatever suits your needs

Simon
    Participant

Actually all Bibles can be used to teach the same message… Even NWT which was a major corruption attempt to hide Jesus's divinity can still be used to prove it, that's how alike the translations are and how much corruption back up there is

Travis
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Actually all Bibles can be used to teach the same message… Even NWT which was a major corruption attempt to hide Jesus's divinity can still be used to prove it, that's how alike the translations are and how much corruption back up there is

The Bible has many hidden messages. When one refers to the bible as having one universal message "the message is the same across all versions and translations," that person is implying that there is only one message, the given statement is false and to prove it, let us highlight the reason we are all here.

Simon
    Participant

except that isn’t true

emil
    Participant

I humbly submit that the way we interpret the bible has far more significance than the translations themselves. In fact, some of the nuances in translation creep in because of the interpretational bias of the translators.

Simon
    Participant

exactly Emil anyone can teach almostevery doctrine using any translation except pretty much the individual Catholic and orthodox ones that rely on more books but there’s still multiple translations stillforthose

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The same verses that can be used to prove or explain [A] can also be used to disprove [A]. All you need is a different translation. Or a completely different bible.

emil
    Participant

All you need is a different interpretation.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

A different translation kind of implies a different interpretation. But ok.. Same bible different beliefs.

Sato Mitsuo
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

A different translation kind of implies a different interpretation. But ok.. Same bible different beliefs.

The debate of the Bible …. what it means, how it came to be written, who wrote it, who translated it, etc … never ends.  The roots of WMSCOG go back deep in American and Korean culture … like many religions or "beliefs" that start in one culture and migrate to another, attributes of the receptive culture get absorbed … the "theology" that forms the basis of WMSCOG is the "theology" of money and power.  Rev. Sun Myung Moon is the poster boy for Zhang Gil Jah, Choo Choo Kim, Long Dong Lee and the rest of the WMSCOG crew … debating the Bible, etc is ineffective and usually not helpful in getting loved ones out of this group …

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.