VICARIUS FILII DEI

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Smurf
    Participant

According to the WMS when you turn the Roman letters from the pope's title into numerals, you get a sum of 666. Right.

So if we use the same logic, we uncover who the real beast is!

Take a look. It's like straight from the "Evidence" book.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2342608/Barney/

Simon
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Simon wrote:

No imposter u/v have the same Roman numeral value

WTF you mean "imposter" ?  U is not a Roman Numeral thus vicarius stuff is just more Bulls/h/i/t/.

I think he means you're not really Jesus of Nazareth.

Indeed

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Love'n Honey wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Simon wrote:

No imposter u/v have the same Roman numeral value

WTF you mean "imposter" ?  U is not a Roman Numeral thus vicarius stuff is just more Bulls/h/i/t/.

I think he means you're not really Jesus of Nazareth.

Indeed

That's absurd.  I am Jesus of Nazareth for father (((Stained))) hath sendeth me.  Look Poindexter, as father so appropriately named you back in the day, how dare you challenge he who sits at the right hand of he who will soon return ?  Actually Poindexter actually I actually am actually Jesus actually of actually Nazareth actually and actually I actually am sooooooooo amazing actually, really really truly.

Simon
    Participant

You are a liar

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

You are a liar

You're an idiot.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Until you return:

(((Stained))) This one's for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kNGnIKUdMI 

MountainMom
    Participant

J of N, thanks for the video.  It made me happy, as Beatles music always does!  Especially that song.  Funny story, a group I would consider having  cult-like characteristics tried to recruit the Beatles once.  They even got the Beatles to go to one of their "meeting groups" for several weeks.  Afterwards the Beatles wrote a song about them, making fun of the group because they could see all they wanted was their money.  The Beatles weren't only talented, they were SMART and AWARE.

Simon
    Participant

No I am much smarter than the average person and you are either delusional or a liar

emil
    Participant

^ Sometimes, very intelligent people cannot see the obvious. Can you not see that this whole thing is a parody of the wmscog? Why do you view it so literally? Look at it as the parody it is and you might begin to enjoy the humor.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

J of N, thanks for the video.  It made me happy, as Beatles music always does!  Especially that song.  Funny story, a group I would consider having  cult-like characteristics tried to recruit the Beatles once.  They even got the Beatles to go to one of their "meeting groups" for several weeks.  Afterwards the Beatles wrote a song about them, making fun of the group because they could see all they wanted was their money.  The Beatles weren't only talented, they were SMART and AWARE.

That is Song # 17 from the new (((Stained))) song book.  It is a tribute to the master himself (((Stained))).  Please make sure you have on a veil when you speak his glorious name. 

Simon
    Participant

it remains as sinful in fact it’sworse

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

^ Sometimes, very intelligent people cannot see the obvious. Can you not see that this whole thing is a parody of the wmscog? Why do you view it so literally? Look at it as the parody it is and you might begin to enjoy the humor.

Yay satire! Lol.

Simon wrote:

it remains as sinful in fact it'sworse

Sin is relative.

Simon
    Participant

Not really

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Not really

Yes, really. Sin is relative to your beliefs.

admin
    Keymaster

Simon wrote:

it remains as sinful in fact it'sworse 

Emil is clearly correct.  In fact (((Stained))),{bow and I hope I spelled that right} and Jesus of Nazareth are involved in this hillarious parody.  They are kidding, you sir did or still do worship a dead korean man.  How do you judge them?  Sinful? Really? You need to relax.  Lets go see the Rolling Stones on Tuesday @ Allphones down here , down under.    You need to relax.  

Simon
    Participant

I don’t judge them sinful the bibledoes

Simon
    Participant

and your youtoo fallacies are both out of date and irrelevant

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

and your youtoo fallacies are both out of date and irrelevant

I got this 2 Hoes, (thanks for the support, (((Stained))) will reward you) lets foucus on what he said here:

"and your youtoo fallacies are both out of date and irrelevant"

Can anybody anywhere tell me what the ph/u/c/k the above statement means in any language ?   "and your you too" 

Simon
    Participant

if you were Jesusyou’dknow 🙂

emil
    Participant

^ Touché. But I do believe JofN did know what you meant.

Travis
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

Mountainmom,

your comment reminded me of a rumor I heard at the 39 Manhattan .. WMC wanted to recruit big and famous artists, maybe they still do. A member, supposedly, was very closed with Chris Brown and he/she had invited him to a study. I remember this clearly because I was supposed to take a study the same day he was expected to visit the branch, so my study was cancelled. I asked the guy who cancelled on me why was he more important to the church than I was, but he couldn't respond to that. All he said was, "I'm so sorry but this is coming from high rankings at the church, and I can do nothing about it, and it seems to be very important to them." That was a huge ref flag for me. I remember telling this story to my X, but she did not see it as I did.  A week later I found out from the same guy that Chris Brown never showed up, and there was no explanation from anyone at the Branch. 

As we all know, Kabbalah has Madonna and Scientology has Tom Cruise among other celebrities. WMC wants to jump to stardom in that same similar fashion ..lol

Their purpose, of course, is to convince whoever they can recruit to build a mega church. Also, so the celebrity could publicly commit to speak in behave of the WMC.  

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.