The Transfiguration!

• Creator
    Topic
    emil
    Participant

Today (for me) August 6th we commemorate the Transfiguration of our Lord. The second reading is 2 Peter 1:16-19 and the gospel is Luke 9:28-36.

There are many lessons to be learnt here with regard to the false doctrine of the wmscog.

1. Peter and Luke testify to the voice of God the Father speaking about His son Jesus. They are two separate people existing simultaneously, not two names in two ages. Crash goes their doctrine of Trinity.

2. This is one more of the extra-ordinary signs that accompanied Jesus. What are the extra-ordinary signs that followed Ahn? A succession of women claiming to be mother gods?

3. People (Peter in this case, though there were thousands of others down the years) died to testify to these truths about Jesus. Has that happened with anyone in the wmscog? How can it when they say the 144000 will be alive and go up to heaven with mother?

Please feel free to add more points connected with the transfiguration.

emil
    Participant

Hey Kim. Where've you been? Good to see you back.

emil
    Participant

Hey Kim. Where've you been? Good to see you back.

Love
    Participant

I am always there for you my friend. every day I come to forum and I see your comments too. these days I am in big mission to establish the truth. not by my will. by the will of Father (Jesus).

Love
    Participant

I am always there for you my friend. every day I come to forum and I see your comments too. these days I am in big mission to establish the truth. not by my will. by the will of Father (Jesus).

Viewing 4 replies - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.