The Transfiguration!

• Creator
    Topic
    emil
    Participant

Today (for me) August 6th we commemorate the Transfiguration of our Lord. The second reading is 2 Peter 1:16-19 and the gospel is Luke 9:28-36.

There are many lessons to be learnt here with regard to the false doctrine of the wmscog.

1. Peter and Luke testify to the voice of God the Father speaking about His son Jesus. They are two separate people existing simultaneously, not two names in two ages. Crash goes their doctrine of Trinity.

2. This is one more of the extra-ordinary signs that accompanied Jesus. What are the extra-ordinary signs that followed Ahn? A succession of women claiming to be mother gods?

3. People (Peter in this case, though there were thousands of others down the years) died to testify to these truths about Jesus. Has that happened with anyone in the wmscog? How can it when they say the 144000 will be alive and go up to heaven with mother?

Please feel free to add more points connected with the transfiguration.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m a member of the Wmscog and we believe different. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m a member of the Wmscog and we believe different. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sarah2013
    Participant

Our belief is different. Please don’t disrespect our god “second coming Christ. I’d appreciate that

Sarah2013
    Participant

Our belief is different. Please don’t disrespect our god “second coming Christ. I’d appreciate that

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I'm a member of the Wmscog and we believe different. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh good to have you here to explain to us. First explain the presence of the Father and Jesus at the transfiguration. Then explain the presence of the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit during the baptism of our Lord. Jesus standing in the water, the voice of the Father and the Holy Spirit descending in the form of a dove.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I'm a member of the Wmscog and we believe different. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh good to have you here to explain to us. First explain the presence of the Father and Jesus at the transfiguration. Then explain the presence of the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit during the baptism of our Lord. Jesus standing in the water, the voice of the Father and the Holy Spirit descending in the form of a dove.

Anonymous

I see some members of this Cult are here, but can they refuse with the bible? can they explain what they beleive every time they are going to talk? because saying somethin like ''m a member of the Wmscog and we believe different. ๐Ÿ˜‰' does not help to anybody if this is the way you guys were teach to preach.. Thanks for the comments.

Anonymous

I see some members of this Cult are here, but can they refuse with the bible? can they explain what they beleive every time they are going to talk? because saying somethin like ''m a member of the Wmscog and we believe different. ๐Ÿ˜‰' does not help to anybody if this is the way you guys were teach to preach.. Thanks for the comments.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I guess we are what you think. You have no idea how crazy life is.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I guess we are what you think. You have no idea how crazy life is.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Wmscog does believe different.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Sarah2013
    Participant

I see you just started a handle here. Duplicate?

Sarah2013
    Participant

I see you just started a handle here. Duplicate?

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I guess your pastor just told you that Jehovah, Jesus and Ahn are the 3 names of a single person in the 3 ages and you believed because he said it is in the bible. Now go and ask your pastor why the bible says that there are 3 separate persons at Jesus' baptism.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I guess your pastor just told you that Jehovah, Jesus and Ahn are the 3 names of a single person in the 3 ages and you believed because he said it is in the bible. Now go and ask your pastor why the bible says that there are 3 separate persons at Jesus' baptism.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

I left WMSCOG a year ago, although I left the church I never stoped reading and follow Jesus. WMSCOG member never want them to be wrong if they are in wrong track then also they will claim that they are true. they are in delision as AHN SHANG HONG told. I will thank Almighty GOD and Ahn Shang Hong for making clear thoughts about Mother God is Delusion. I want to pray for all the member in the WMSCOG because they are innocient because they don't know the truth. they are following false Prophet.

I want to code just few things.

1) Will GOD marry to it's own creation?

2) Will GOD have sex with human and have children?

3) Will GOD do any mistake?

4) Will GOD tell lie?

5) Will GOD marry twice and whoremongers?

6) Will GOD die?

7) Where is Mother Image of GOD in the bible?

8) What does Mother GOD represent in the bible?

9) Where and how did Mother GOD appeared?

10) Where is the testamony of Mother God?

11) Who is Zang Zil Zah ?

12) If Zang Zil is GOD will she marry and have kids?

13) How can a married women marry twice, what does the scripture say?

14) Can Mother God run private social network like WE LOVE U FOUNDATION AND NEW LIFE WALEFARE CORPORATION ?

15) Do Mother GOD have the authority for collecting offering if she don't exit?

16) Is there any truth about the False prophesy of 1988?

17) Why did WMSCOG preach about 2012 is the End, when Ahn Shang Hong taught it's completion of Jerusalem Temple?

18) who gave the authority for WMSCOG Leaders to preach false prophesy, because they have mother GOD?

19) Will Member really go to heaven with Mother?

20) Will Mother die in flesh?

21) What will member do if Mother will leave and go alone?

22) Guess how long mother will survive in this earth? now she is 71

23) Why is WMSCOG's Green book changed time to time?

24) Why did they removed about SECOND comming and last church should remain for 40 years?

25) why this group split in to two groups and what was the internal reason?

26) Why Ahn Shang Hong wrote about Problem with New Jerusalem and women Veil, and publish for second time?

27) Why is the teaching very different from AHN SHANG HONG and WMSCOG?

28) What is the intension of WMSCOG for presenting God the Mother? because Ahn Shang Hong wrote every truth of female image don't exit?

29) Why  WMSCOG mention New Songs book only for 144000 and then removed the title later?

30) Why WMSCOG sing Catheloic and Protestant Songs? when they say they are saitan( Deamon)?

31) If WMSCOG have love then why did he file a case against a former members?

32) Why are WMSCOG not letting to know the truth for members? why are they hiding for?

33) Why do WMSCOG collect varities of offering a) Zion Offering, b) Construction Offering, c) Contribution Offering, d) Abroad Offering, e) Food Offering, f) Festival Offering, g) Thanks Offering, h) Transportation Offering, & Preaching Offering etc ?.

34) It was told Church Leaders don't take salary but they get paid you can see IRS tax report why are they hiding?

35) Why they mention GOD as Hetrosexual being in IRS tax report? for members they say GOD is male & female image of Heavenly Father & Mother.

36) Why Zang Zil Zah don't represent her self as mother image of god in Media?

37) What is the History of WMSCOG?

38) What is the History of AHN SHANG HONG WITNESS?

39) What is the History of NCPCOG?

40) What is the History of CHURCH OF GOD?

41) What did Ang K. SUP said in the interview against WMSCOG who is he?

42) Who represent BRIDE, LAST EVE, WIFE OF A LAMB according to BIBLE and AHN SHANG HONG BOOK?

43) Why do WMSCOG member preach for uneducated person specially women? this apply mostly in under developing countries.

44) How do Korean stay in foreign country for many years? what about the visa?

45) Why Korean don't register their church in many country and don't pay tax?

46) Why Korean Church don't keep the board outside the church?

47) Why only Korean become the HEAD PASTOR not other?

48) Why do Korean always put other leaders ahead and stay in back?

49) How many money is collected from 155 countries every year? can any one imagine.

50) Why do WMSCOG don't allow members to go to the internet?

There are lot's of question this much for today. these question is not for forum members because forum member know all the answer, This question is for WMSCOG members.

๏ปฟ๏ปฟ

Ram Koirala
    Participant

I left WMSCOG a year ago, although I left the church I never stoped reading and follow Jesus. WMSCOG member never want them to be wrong if they are in wrong track then also they will claim that they are true. they are in delision as AHN SHANG HONG told. I will thank Almighty GOD and Ahn Shang Hong for making clear thoughts about Mother God is Delusion. I want to pray for all the member in the WMSCOG because they are innocient because they don't know the truth. they are following false Prophet.

I want to code just few things.

1) Will GOD marry to it's own creation?

2) Will GOD have sex with human and have children?

3) Will GOD do any mistake?

4) Will GOD tell lie?

5) Will GOD marry twice and whoremongers?

6) Will GOD die?

7) Where is Mother Image of GOD in the bible?

8) What does Mother GOD represent in the bible?

9) Where and how did Mother GOD appeared?

10) Where is the testamony of Mother God?

11) Who is Zang Zil Zah ?

12) If Zang Zil is GOD will she marry and have kids?

13) How can a married women marry twice, what does the scripture say?

14) Can Mother God run private social network like WE LOVE U FOUNDATION AND NEW LIFE WALEFARE CORPORATION ?

15) Do Mother GOD have the authority for collecting offering if she don't exit?

16) Is there any truth about the False prophesy of 1988?

17) Why did WMSCOG preach about 2012 is the End, when Ahn Shang Hong taught it's completion of Jerusalem Temple?

18) who gave the authority for WMSCOG Leaders to preach false prophesy, because they have mother GOD?

19) Will Member really go to heaven with Mother?

20) Will Mother die in flesh?

21) What will member do if Mother will leave and go alone?

22) Guess how long mother will survive in this earth? now she is 71

23) Why is WMSCOG's Green book changed time to time?

24) Why did they removed about SECOND comming and last church should remain for 40 years?

25) why this group split in to two groups and what was the internal reason?

26) Why Ahn Shang Hong wrote about Problem with New Jerusalem and women Veil, and publish for second time?

27) Why is the teaching very different from AHN SHANG HONG and WMSCOG?

28) What is the intension of WMSCOG for presenting God the Mother? because Ahn Shang Hong wrote every truth of female image don't exit?

29) Why  WMSCOG mention New Songs book only for 144000 and then removed the title later?

30) Why WMSCOG sing Catheloic and Protestant Songs? when they say they are saitan( Deamon)?

31) If WMSCOG have love then why did he file a case against a former members?

32) Why are WMSCOG not letting to know the truth for members? why are they hiding for?

33) Why do WMSCOG collect varities of offering a) Zion Offering, b) Construction Offering, c) Contribution Offering, d) Abroad Offering, e) Food Offering, f) Festival Offering, g) Thanks Offering, h) Transportation Offering, & Preaching Offering etc ?.

34) It was told Church Leaders don't take salary but they get paid you can see IRS tax report why are they hiding?

35) Why they mention GOD as Hetrosexual being in IRS tax report? for members they say GOD is male & female image of Heavenly Father & Mother.

36) Why Zang Zil Zah don't represent her self as mother image of god in Media?

37) What is the History of WMSCOG?

38) What is the History of AHN SHANG HONG WITNESS?

39) What is the History of NCPCOG?

40) What is the History of CHURCH OF GOD?

41) What did Ang K. SUP said in the interview against WMSCOG who is he?

42) Who represent BRIDE, LAST EVE, WIFE OF A LAMB according to BIBLE and AHN SHANG HONG BOOK?

43) Why do WMSCOG member preach for uneducated person specially women? this apply mostly in under developing countries.

44) How do Korean stay in foreign country for many years? what about the visa?

45) Why Korean don't register their church in many country and don't pay tax?

46) Why Korean Church don't keep the board outside the church?

47) Why only Korean become the HEAD PASTOR not other?

48) Why do Korean always put other leaders ahead and stay in back?

49) How many money is collected from 155 countries every year? can any one imagine.

50) Why do WMSCOG don't allow members to go to the internet?

There are lot's of question this much for today. these question is not for forum members because forum member know all the answer, This question is for WMSCOG members.

๏ปฟ๏ปฟ

Smurf
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Our belief is different. Please don't disrespect our god "second coming Christ. I'd appreciate that

hahahha ๐Ÿ˜€ if you believe Ahn is god, write it with a capital 'G'.

The teaching of the three ages does make sense though

Smurf
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Our belief is different. Please don't disrespect our god "second coming Christ. I'd appreciate that

hahahha ๐Ÿ˜€ if you believe Ahn is god, write it with a capital 'G'.

The teaching of the three ages does make sense though

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.