The Transfiguration!

• Creator
    Topic
    emil
    Participant

Today (for me) August 6th we commemorate the Transfiguration of our Lord. The second reading is 2 Peter 1:16-19 and the gospel is Luke 9:28-36.

There are many lessons to be learnt here with regard to the false doctrine of the wmscog.

1. Peter and Luke testify to the voice of God the Father speaking about His son Jesus. They are two separate people existing simultaneously, not two names in two ages. Crash goes their doctrine of Trinity.

2. This is one more of the extra-ordinary signs that accompanied Jesus. What are the extra-ordinary signs that followed Ahn? A succession of women claiming to be mother gods?

3. People (Peter in this case, though there were thousands of others down the years) died to testify to these truths about Jesus. Has that happened with anyone in the wmscog? How can it when they say the 144000 will be alive and go up to heaven with mother?

Please feel free to add more points connected with the transfiguration.

emil
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

The teaching of the three ages does make sense though

Explain how. Explain the transfiguration and the baptism scenarios.

emil
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

The teaching of the three ages does make sense though

Explain how. Explain the transfiguration and the baptism scenarios.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Ok my friend Sara 2013 thanks for your statement good to hear you believe in Ahn Shang Hong, tell me truly with your heart do you believe in Zang Zil Zah or not. Are you still member or former member.

Again few question:

1) why is the head pasted Kim Jo chal the founder and founding father of wmscog, why not ahn Shang hong.

2) can Zang Zil Zah be both wife of the lamb and mother of Christ?

3) many questions are there in www. Encounteringahnshanghong.com

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Ok my friend Sara 2013 thanks for your statement good to hear you believe in Ahn Shang Hong, tell me truly with your heart do you believe in Zang Zil Zah or not. Are you still member or former member.

Again few question:

1) why is the head pasted Kim Jo chal the founder and founding father of wmscog, why not ahn Shang hong.

2) can Zang Zil Zah be both wife of the lamb and mother of Christ?

3) many questions are there in www. Encounteringahnshanghong.com

emil
    Participant

@Ram Koirala – Do you believe in AhnSahngHong? If yes, what exactly do you believe about him?

emil
    Participant

@Ram Koirala – Do you believe in AhnSahngHong? If yes, what exactly do you believe about him?

Ram Koirala
    Participant

few more question for WMSCOG member:

1) Why ahn shang hong mother get baptise first?

2) why she took ahn shang hong to adventise church?

3) according to melkisedak ahn shang hong mother must not believe in god.

4) why did church said 1988, 1994, 1999 2000 Y2K phenomenon and 2012?

5) Why ahn shang hong married a divorced women ?

6) when former member CHUNG left the organization and disclose the truth about it after which he was surrounded by some 400 members and assaulted?

7) Why there are many cases against WMSCOG in korean and other countries?

8) Why did ahn shang hong never said Kim Joo Cheol as his successor in public?

9) why didn't ahn shang hong never dress Kim Joo in full ceremonial uniform?

10) Who appointed Kim Joo as Successor?

11) why there is not mention Zang Zil Zah name is ahn shang hing marriage certificate?

12) why did ahn shang hong said only 144000 will be saved in green book.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

few more question for WMSCOG member:

1) Why ahn shang hong mother get baptise first?

2) why she took ahn shang hong to adventise church?

3) according to melkisedak ahn shang hong mother must not believe in god.

4) why did church said 1988, 1994, 1999 2000 Y2K phenomenon and 2012?

5) Why ahn shang hong married a divorced women ?

6) when former member CHUNG left the organization and disclose the truth about it after which he was surrounded by some 400 members and assaulted?

7) Why there are many cases against WMSCOG in korean and other countries?

8) Why did ahn shang hong never said Kim Joo Cheol as his successor in public?

9) why didn't ahn shang hong never dress Kim Joo in full ceremonial uniform?

10) Who appointed Kim Joo as Successor?

11) why there is not mention Zang Zil Zah name is ahn shang hing marriage certificate?

12) why did ahn shang hong said only 144000 will be saved in green book.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Ram Koirala
    Participant

emil
    Participant

@Ram Koirala – when you copy/paste next time, bear the following in mind:

1. Give credit to the original source – in this case, Genny's "Encountering the Cult of Ahnsahnghong" blog. It is good to provide a link to the original page.

2. Clean up the html tags which make reading very difficult.

3. In this case, you original source is a table which will not render correctly here if you just copy and paste from the original page.

emil
    Participant

@Ram Koirala – when you copy/paste next time, bear the following in mind:

1. Give credit to the original source – in this case, Genny's "Encountering the Cult of Ahnsahnghong" blog. It is good to provide a link to the original page.

2. Clean up the html tags which make reading very difficult.

3. In this case, you original source is a table which will not render correctly here if you just copy and paste from the original page.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Thanks very much my friend you are not WMSCOG member although you are very intrested, who are you actually are you christain? and you know every thing.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Thanks very much my friend you are not WMSCOG member although you are very intrested, who are you actually are you christain? and you know every thing.

emil
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

You are welcome. I am a Christian in India. I have a friend who became a member of the wmscog. That is how I got interested in studying about the wmscog.

emil
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

You are welcome. I am a Christian in India. I have a friend who became a member of the wmscog. That is how I got interested in studying about the wmscog.

KF
    Participant

HI Emil!!!!  Very interesting

emil wrote:

Today (for me) August 6th we commemorate the Transfiguration of our Lord. The second reading is 2 Peter 1:16-19 and the gospel is Luke 9:28-36.

There are many lessons to be learnt here with regard to the false doctrine of the wmscog.

1. Peter and Luke testify to the voice of God the Father speaking about His son Jesus. They are two separate people existing simultaneously, not two names in two ages. Crash goes their doctrine of Trinity.

2. This is one more of the extra-ordinary signs that accompanied Jesus. What are the extra-ordinary signs that followed Ahn? A succession of women claiming to be mother gods?

3. People (Peter in this case, though there were thousands of others down the years) died to testify to these truths about Jesus. Has that happened with anyone in the wmscog? How can it when they say the 144000 will be alive and go up to heaven with mother?

KF
    Participant

HI Emil!!!!  Very interesting

emil wrote:

Love
    Participant

Don't worry my friendfrancisco del cid, you can find Skeleton of Ahn Shang Hong if you dig his Tomb, but this is not permitted. Listen: once every one has to die this is bitter truth no body can deny this. So, Zang Zil Zah also have to die once it is impossible that she will escape to heaven infront of every one. You just watch all this will happen in our time nothing will passaway. This is my word to you. When you read Ahn Shang Hong book it clearly says about 144000. about Bride, about Last Eve, and about Mother which don't exit. I am 100% percent conform sant will not go with mother Zang because she is fake.

Love
    Participant

Don't worry my friendfrancisco del cid, you can find Skeleton of Ahn Shang Hong if you dig his Tomb, but this is not permitted. Listen: once every one has to die this is bitter truth no body can deny this. So, Zang Zil Zah also have to die once it is impossible that she will escape to heaven infront of every one. You just watch all this will happen in our time nothing will passaway. This is my word to you. When you read Ahn Shang Hong book it clearly says about 144000. about Bride, about Last Eve, and about Mother which don't exit. I am 100% percent conform sant will not go with mother Zang because she is fake.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.